Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:32:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4692 times)
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

ethereum will gain more value then btc. there are lots off developments working for ethereum and don't miss akasha
these will lead ethereum to more higher levels. and it will pass bitcoin price

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
Clearly saying i think bitcoin will bloom more than eth for the upcoming years.Yeah we've seen ethereum and bitcoin bloom up together in end of2017,but i think that there still more to explore on eth than bitcoins.And despite the bad news bitcoins are still pumping.So i would go to bitcoins

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

For me bitcoin is the best investment today and for the years to come. This is because bitcoin is never be a go down investment. A lot of people are still in demand for bitcoins that become very popular in the market. Bitcoin price after five years will hit to the moon and if you hold this until that time you can have a very huge profit.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

For me bitcoin is the best investment today and for the years to come. This is because bitcoin is never be a go down investment. A lot of people are still in demand for bitcoins that become very popular in the market. Bitcoin price after five years will hit to the moon and if you hold this until that time you can have a very huge profit.
I guess bitcoin and eth will stay like this. well, I predict that these two coins will have a very high price in the future. but I think the eth still can not balance the bitcoin in the price issue. the higher the eth price, the bitcoin is also like that.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

Although I think ETH will develop better in the future, its smart contracts will be more widely used, but its inflation mechanism will never make him hopeful in the long run.

So I think investing in bitcoin is the best bet.
I do not think so, within 5 years I think ETH can catch up with the BTC. If I choose to invest, I prefer ETH more.
I think it depends upon the investor of both and bitcoin has a great domination over ethereum and other crypto currencies right now due to its massive investors, and now becoming viral around social media in terms of popularity. If we are to compare it regarding their future after 5 years, I think bitcoin is still the leading to bitcoin and ethereum might also be following as second dominant currency.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

I think the bitcoin is that the most efficient. By one means that or another I very like golf stroke resources into bitcoin. Not that i do not contribute on ethereum, however rather if within the 5thn term i feel bitcoin is best ethereum. i am not speaking contrarily regarding ethereum, in light-weight of the actual fact that I likewise place resources into ethereum. Ideally bitcoin is promising for long-standing time venture.
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

Bitcoin and And Ethereum Both are very coins in the market there are so many people who are against of them but in my opinion bitcoin and Ethereum will still survive after 5 years and it is good to know that the both are very popular in the market having good for the business purpose as well.
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

My guess is that ETH after five years will probably be the leading coin on the Crypto market. They are the most potential coin, with advanced Blockchain technology. Most of the tokens developed on the basis of the smart ethereum blockchain contract.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

Ethereum is also one of the popular crypto currency and the second one in rank respect to price after bitcoin but it cannot defeat bitcoin in the market because people take interest and trust on bitcoin so much than ethereum.
Bitcoin will still be the number one cryptocurrency after 5 years, i am sure with  that, bitcoin is too strong and it is the best cryptocurrency and i believe that almost all people in this world will trust bitcoin over than ethereum but i am also sure that ethereum will became more stronger after 5 years.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

it will be wise to invest on that two good coins! BTC is still have it stabilty and it will run a long time and can be booming in the next couple of years while ETH is widely used in all transaction so you wont regret investing on it for it solid stand in the market, but whose the best? I will say its bitcoin because it is the first ever coin exist!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:17:14 PM

Both coins have different use cases , purposes and aspects , and one of the aspects that might make the job difficult for ethereum's is it's scaling propriety especially that there is not limit to how many coins will be mined whether in bitcoin's case we know when it'll stop and when the market cap won't be divided on new coins anymore .
Bitcoin came the 1st and won the hearts of everyone the 1st , but eth is also an element key in making ERC20 based tokens and launching ICOs , so depending on whether people will go on with ICOs or not (especially after all the noise about it and banning their ads from social media ) , the people will decide which coin will be the 1st in 5 years or so.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:35:53 AM

The competition of this two coins in the world index are parallel, in the next five years , I do not think ethereum can surpass bitcoin because even though they try to improve their services but the stableness of bitcoin is very strong that no altcoins can compete this bitcoin even ethereum.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

I will select both because both are doing very good. And after 5 years I see both of them Bitcoin and Ethereum to become successful. So it's better to buy whole and earn great profits after 5 years.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

everything can happen in the next five years. no one can predict with certainty the movement of cryptocurrency is very fluctuating. I think if bitcoin transfer costs are more expensive and the time is too long if bitcoin does not fix the system then I'm sure the bitcoin position can be replaced ethereum. ethereum is potentially the number one coin because eth already has a large market, a vast community and many have used it.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:23:04 AM

I will select both because both are doing very good. And after 5 years I see both of them Bitcoin and Ethereum to become successful. So it's better to buy whole and earn great profits after 5 years.

no one really knows if what could be their total outcome after five years but if i were to choose between them , i think im gonna go with btc or bitcoin because bitcoin is my first and foremost favorite cryptocurrency among others. etherium on the other hand is also a good digital currency with different usage and having a much stable price when compared to bitcoin however i still prefer to use and invest in bitcoin because the income that i can get from bitcoin is still bigger when compared to etherium based on their current price these days.
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:23:40 AM

Bitcoin has proved to be the most profitable password for long-term investment, and the answer is obvious.

The mechanism of ETH inflation will never give him hope in the long run.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum will grow dramatically in the next five years. I think at that time all countries around the world used bitcoin. It is possible that bitcoin would be the main transactional currency for paying for human services. And people will use bitcoin as a key business tool to make a profit. Simultaneously, the cryptocurrency market will grow rapidly after 5 years.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

I think Bitcoin is still and will be more profitable in the next 5 years. But I'm doing both to have, because what I see Ethereum has a big return in the long run also. I better have both.

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

In the next five years, there will be significant fluctuations between these two currencies, and there are many market fluctuations with Bitcoin and Ethereum. But in the future, Bitcoin is still the market leader and continues to rule on virtual currencies, and Ethereum is in second place.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

i would say take both. Alot can happen in 5 yrs time. considering many things can happen along the way will also affect.

Either Bitcoin or Ethereum will win at the end, just that you're not winning everything. cant be greedy right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: