Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4692 times)
Dklinov

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:25:21 AM

You may only speculate, but obviously Bitcoin will lead the market in 5 years and in 10 years as it will stay sort of intangible trusted asset for the whole digital world. As for Etherium, its price will go up to, for sure. However, they have different implications as Etherium is rather a platform for smart contracts and Bitcoin is an asset even though Etherium's transaction speed is higher of Bitcoin. It is like comparing newest Chinese smart phones which are faster than Iphone, but people keep buying Iphone because it is Iphone.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are good and like now i would like to invest my money into this currency bitcoin is the most famous form of online currency and many online users are completing buying and selling transactions through this currency for now it is good to hold our bitcoin and these bitcoin and Ethereum will still in the good position in the near future.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

I think I prefer choose bitcoin, it will exist and has give me alot benefit last year. ethereum is secon choice.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

It’s true that both etherium and bitcoin are very popular among the people all over the world. Both of them has gained a lot of demand among the people throughout the world and have users who are ready to invest in both of them.  But still I believe that bitcoin isn’t better than etherium because firstly, bitcoin is way more popular than etherium and become of which bitcoin has way more users than etherium all over the world.
No one can predict accurately the crypto market in the future. We all know that both of those coins completely develop fast and honestly it really holds the potential in the future. Bitcoin is just an oldest coin, but it owns the biggest value on crypto market, thus it’s most likely to bitcoin can be predicted to be more potential than ethereum. The demand for using two coins is absolutely increased. I don’t know whether both can keep their value but now I completely believe in both of those. 

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

Even in 5 years i guess bitcoin will still be the number one in the cryprocurrencies and ethereum will be the number two always. Bitcoin volatility is so very high and ethereum always depend on the price or value of bitcoin that is the fact.
paladinich

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

Even in 5 years i guess bitcoin will still be the number one in the cryprocurrencies and ethereum will be the number two always. Bitcoin volatility is so very high and ethereum always depend on the price or value of bitcoin that is the fact.

I disagree.
Bitcoin is good in investment, and would be less volatile, so to be more reliable crypto-asset.
Ethereum would be more used as payment source.

So for me in investment - bitcoin for reliability, ethereum for fast income.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

A lot of surprises are always going on, if we look at the ethereum chart for the last 2 years then we would think that ethereum is the most likely to replace bitcon, the increase of ethereum is more fantastic than bitcoin, to reach the price of $ 1000 bitcoin takes 4 years, then drop again and wait until 9 years to reach $ 1000, but the price of $ 1000 can be reached ethereum within 3 years and I'm sure ethereum will be fantastic.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

You will undoubtedly win in two options that you are undecided. It's hard to predict which one is winning, but I think they can be the same in proportion. Evaluating two options instead of investing with one option can produce more positive results. I think it's a good idea to listen to this proposal.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

both are great investments. bitcoin started it all, ethereum has much better technology. but for me bitcoin is a better investment. bitcoin shows a good resistance. Whenever it falls, it comes back strongly.

I think that is because of the supporters or the users of Bitcoin. There is a lot of people that is using Bitcoin. There are a lot of buyers and sellers and Bitcoin is mostly used everyday by some people since they can receive Bitcoin as as rewards or as a payment on the Signature Campaigns you can see here in the forum.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

Both are in my opinion the most secure investment. Bitcoin is the first, but I wouldn't be surprised if ethereum has the same increase we know for bitcoin in December. It has a lot of supporters and it's a coin a well achieved coin

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

I think both are very profitable coins and have a growing price and strong, so in 5 years of course both will be more famous and will be many people who are interested and invest

EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

AT present btc is the king and rest other are following btc. In coming 5 years things may change considering huge time for the confirmation might hamper the growth of btc and thus ETH and Ripple may be more successful and be adopted by the people for the transfer of coins.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

My decision both Bitcoin and Ethereum they are both gainful following five years for the present, both have extensively great market capitals and the day by day trading volume a decent investment. I don't see a terrible effect on the both sooner rather than later. Who can tell what will occur after the five years, following five years Bitcoin is remained the best digital currency coins, or Ethereum will be the one on the best. We don't know what will happen, but we can be sure if we choose them both bitcoin and Ethereum
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

Both are in my opinion the most secure investment. Bitcoin is the first, but I wouldn't be surprised if ethereum has the same increase we know for bitcoin in December. It has a lot of supporters and it's a coin a well achieved coin
This is though to predict. Based on the current values  of both Bitcoin and ETH, we can think of the same difference in the prices of both if the rise went consistent like it has been for the last few months. The technology will expand in years to come like it did in 2017 and the speculations about both ETH and Bitcoin are way too optimistic. They are expected to touch the 1k$ and 20k$ again.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

Of course bitcoin, look just on the market, I don't think that eth have a chance to rise and be popular like btc.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

After 5 years the most profitable coin will be bitcoin, and after 10,15,20 too. It's the most popular crypto, with the highest value and nothing will change in this.

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

ETH really has a great potential. many ICO bases are based on eth. ETH Faster than bitcone. so it is quickly gaining value. I think eth will pass bitcoin in the future.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

That will be a very interesting question for us to answer but since 5 years is already a long time for both of these crypto giants to develop, we can expect them to have a very expensive price during that time. Still, my bet is bitcoin continuously dominating the rest of the cryptos.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

I guess the market of ethereum will continue to grow bigger and bigger thats the advantage of its smart contracts and people are start some big recognition in ethereum from its successful ICO's it will reach the market cap closer to bitcoin but who knows maybe a stronger coin appears suddenly no one knows, as per bitcoin it will continue to be known as the number one crypto because mostly all know bitcoin that other cryptos because its the first to be introduce in the market.
knight20

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:00:32 AM

For the safe and sureness I prefer you to invest Etherium, because etherium has a potential to survive for long years. But if bitcoin survive for even 10 years it's much better to invest bitcoin. We know that it is risky but if ever bitcoin survive you will be a instant millionaire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: