Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will kill Ethereum?  (Read 4200 times)
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:37:49 AM

I don't think so, Ethereum platform is the way more best than Waves platform.
Almost every project on this forum, use Ethereum based platform to create their own tokens.
And also if you look on Coinmarketcap, there will be so much Ethereum token stay on top of Market Capitalization.

almersyn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:55:49 AM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

I think waves are still difficult to compete with Ethereum because ethereum coins are one of the biggest coins after bitcoin and have a good future project and are attractive to investors
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:26:41 AM

Waves is just the opposite to ETH probably. What they do is develop Bitcoin scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very fundamental but makes certain things very complicated. Waves took another road, where things are simpler, very easy to add all functionality you need using plug-ins, don’t have to code complicated contracts.

I agree that waves is better than Ethereum but it can't kill ETH.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

if its just comparing which platform is better, then I would go for the NEO, they consider this a chinese Ethereum but a better one in all aspect. Though for me i really don't think that waves have what it takes to take down Ethereum, if they do so, they already did a long time ago. To be honest i really think waves is better than Ethereum but taking down, I don't think so.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:57:25 AM

For now, waves cant kill ethereum even it has  the potential to overtake it. Ethereum has been continuously develop by the team and its active developers. Second, I noticed that most in the waves platform is used by shit coins, but not all anyway. They are moving to ethereum ERC20 so the thought that it can kill ethereum is by far from now.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

I don't know why waves should kill Ethereum. Actually I don't like when somebody says " This is Ethereum(bitcoin) killer..." Why ? Ethereum is working platform. On market right now we need more and more working platforms, because I see just one real working platform and this is Ethereum. Well NEO looks good, NEM have a potential too, waves not bad, but anyway it's just 3-4 perspective platform right now and it's not much for 400 billion market.
Still Waves can't kill ETH because now  ETH is second coin on market and a lot of ICO's based on this platform, so people continue to use ETH platform for ICO. This is easiest way to make ICO right now if waves can do something proper maybe(maybe) we will see it on first 10 on coins but now it's not ETH killer for sure.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

I think this is already resolved because the current data market shows that Waves did not able to supersede Ethereum because still Ethereum platform is the best choice by most of the ICO to support their projects thru ERC20 standards so therefore it will be really impossible for waves to replace Ethereum.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

Fluctuations will repel the crypto money market at certain times as a fact. Ethereum is part of this process with the least damage. It started to recover from the previous level. I do not think there's anything to worry about Ethereum.
Before saying anything about ETH, we need to keep this thing in our minds that ETH is at the second number amongst all other crypto coins and that there are so many investors and traders who are opting this coin for the sake of investing of their money. I don’t think so that there will come certain situation when you will hear this news that ETH is no more in the list of the crypto coins no matter what.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

if you think Waves can defeat ETH in the future, then look again, waves is loosing its position from top 10 to now below top 50, moreover more and more people are staying away from investing Waves because the blockchain of waves is too weak, that the developer team can not control over the time, so there have been so many scam ICOs or loosing securities recently. SO i don't mean to say we shouldn't invest in Waves, it just we should think carefully before investing in Waves.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

I myself am not sure if waves are able to penetrate at prices such as ethereum and can also rival ethereum. in terms of platforms between waves and also the same ethereum but still ethereum behavior
Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

Will it kill Ethereum?

Ethereum has pretty much influence on the market and if to compare with Bitcoin its transactions are cheaper and faster.
Jakevella28

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

Glad I brought some waves in the drop
Michaiah

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

If this kind of thing will still be the same after 5-10 years despite of having many holder and transaction each day then it can surpass ETH in everything., but during the process it become slow then it will be under ETH still.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

Will it kill Ethereum?

I do not think this will kill Ethereum. Waves is a good coin but keep in mind the development of Ethereum is also very rapid. So whatever happens to Ethereum later, I'm sure Ethereum will survive.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

The Ethereum there is no real competition except for NEO, maybe in the future, and stratis. So I would not expect that the waves will be able to compete with him.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Since I entered this business, there have been great expectations for Wawes..However, wawes did not realize the expected projects..I think it seems impossible for Waves to compete with Ethereum.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

Will it kill Ethereum?

I think more on the contrary, the ethereum will be stronger and bigger, and the waves will never reach the value of ethereum.

Gyro

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Waves is dead its just a bag holder coin now. It hasn't seen 100K sats since october 2017 and its high was just over 200k sats a few months before.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

Now in the market there are about one thousand coins which have both common features, and distinctions. But if you compare, as well as you, it is better because of one factor therefore a half of coins has to eat other half. They develop and compete and will continue to live if they have support.
I do not buy it. Waves can never do that to ETH like ETH can never do that to Bitcoin. The investing king has ranked ETH second in the list to Bitcoin as a spot for profitable investment. Also ETH has expanded far more as compared to Wave. Another important thing about ETH is that there are more than 1.2million ETH wallets in the blockchain. This is a whooping amount of wallets as compared to those in case of waves. No chance for Waves to cross the line.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

waves will not kill ethereum i think waves will only compete with ethereum, because waves platform is now good and supports ico so this is purely a rivalry and nobody kills each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: