Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23475 times)
HeyMrCrypto

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:26:31 PM

I've done some simple research about Daneel. I can't seem to find it on IBM Partner search and Microsoft Azure Partner search(Or maybe it's unsearchable), But i manage to find Daneel in Crypto Valley (https://cryptovalley.swiss/member-directory/?cn-s=daneel&cn-cat=) . I will wait for more information since i can't find any press relevant press releases that can help Daneel build awareness to the crypto-community.

Wow it seems to be the project I was looking for! Watson + crypto, nice !

I've done some research too and here is what I found

https://imgur.com/a/ae6u9

IBM partnership seems to be legit !
I'm really looking forward to read the whitepaper!

Well this is what i just needed. Can i ask the links on where you search about the partners of IBM? Or the search is only restricted to partners of IBM itself? Hoping for your reply.

To let you know, I'm a former IBMmer and that's why i'm so excited about this project.
The search is only restricted to IBM Partnerworld members, depending the level of partnership the information can be available in different internal websites.
I have asked the CM of Daneel, an official statement about their different partnerships will soon be released.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:53:02 PM

I've done some simple research about Daneel. I can't seem to find it on IBM Partner search and Microsoft Azure Partner search(Or maybe it's unsearchable), But i manage to find Daneel in Crypto Valley (https://cryptovalley.swiss/member-directory/?cn-s=daneel&cn-cat=) . I will wait for more information since i can't find any press relevant press releases that can help Daneel build awareness to the crypto-community.

Well this is what i just needed. Can i ask the links on where you search about the partners of IBM? Or the search is only restricted to partners of IBM itself? Hoping for your reply.

To let you know, I'm a former IBMmer and that's why i'm so excited about this project.
The search is only restricted to IBM Partnerworld members, depending the level of partnership the information can be available in different internal websites.
I have asked the CM of Daneel, an official statement about their different partnerships will soon be released.

sounds very exciting! unfortunately it seems at this stage people do not really know the great potential of this project

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:54:52 PM

I see now. I am waiting too about their announcement regarding the Microsoft Bizspark partner and future partners regarding this project. If they manage to release all of that, it will build trust to the community.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:27:18 AM

IBM have information about partnership with this project on their site?  Huh
Shahajahan6060

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:18:23 AM

Joined to the airdrop.....
levannatko

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

Joining your campaign. I think that it is very promising. It is very useful to keep all information from the world crippled on one resource. It is a great time saver. Even a newcomer in this area will suit
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:13:07 AM

Just joined the air drop. The IBM partnership makes it all the more likeable. Optimistic about this one. Let's see how this goes.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:33:55 PM

Hi everyone,

Hi Daneel, I think your project is indeed interesting. I've joined your Twitter bounty and will continue to support and contribute your project until the end of the ICO, so all I'm asking is to always update your tweets. Thank you.

Hi thank you very much for your interest. Apparently the devs are still preparing to step up their promotion. As you could see, they are still working on white paper and translation etc. Give them some time and come back to check on this thread from time to time!

Oh sorry. Maybe you don't understand or maybe you don't know they already set-up their promotion here, Daneel Bounty Campaign. And as of this date, a total of 225 people already participated in Daneel Twitter Campaign. So if the devs don't want to update their twitter account with fresh news every day to share with my (and their) Twitter followers it's fine with me.

Hurray, white paper is out!
Maybe it's good you could also voice your concern to the dev about not seeing enough tweets?
I'm sure they will listen to your constructive opinion.
Join their telegram group too to discuss with them Smiley

With 67 pages of whitepaper, im sure the devs do mean business!!
Meanwhile, enjoy the white paper!

I have joined their telegram account and I think we're 76 members there, but I don't know the reason why we can't participate in the discussion.

daneel_project

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:07:18 PM

lets get in this super ICO

Thank you for your support !  Wink

The Daneel Team
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:20:58 PM

Hi everyone,

Hi Daneel, I think your project is indeed interesting. I've joined your Twitter bounty and will continue to support and contribute your project until the end of the ICO, so all I'm asking is to always update your tweets. Thank you.

Hi thank you very much for your interest. Apparently the devs are still preparing to step up their promotion. As you could see, they are still working on white paper and translation etc. Give them some time and come back to check on this thread from time to time!

Oh sorry. Maybe you don't understand or maybe you don't know they already set-up their promotion here, Daneel Bounty Campaign. And as of this date, a total of 225 people already participated in Daneel Twitter Campaign. So if the devs don't want to update their twitter account with fresh news every day to share with my (and their) Twitter followers it's fine with me.

Maybe it's good you could also voice your concern to the dev about not seeing enough tweets?

I have joined their telegram account and I think we're 76 members there, but I don't know the reason why we can't participate in the discussion.

Hello Ruthbabe,

To answer to your question, we have two Telegram channels:

1. The official Daneel channel dedicated to announcements only: t.me/projectdaneel
2. The official Daneel discussion channel :  t.me/DaneelCommunity

If you want to talk to the team, please join the second channel !

See you on Telegram  Wink

The Daneel team.
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

Watson is the IBM technology, right? Is it open source?
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:38:38 PM

One thing that Daneel excites me is that it provides both beginners and experienced users with info. Hence everyone is included.
I hope this project will release more info in due course

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:15:19 PM

Hi everyone,

Hello Ruthbabe,

To answer to your question, we have two Telegram channels:

1. The official Daneel channel dedicated to announcements only: t.me/projectdaneel
2. The official Daneel discussion channel :  t.me/DaneelCommunity

If you want to talk to the team, please join the second channel !

See you on Telegram  Wink

The Daneel team.

the registration does not work correctly I have 20 minutes of having registered but the confirmation email has not yet arrived, so I have not been able to login
Is there a bonus in the pre-ico?
What is the projected value of the token in the pre-ico and after the ico?
JosephTam

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:10:10 PM

Trying to sing up on your website but no confirmation email is being received on my end. Tried several email addresses. Nothing in spam folder.

Any ideas?
luc1ff3r

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:51:34 AM

Joined to the airdrop
Interesting project good luck! Smiley
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:07:29 AM

Trying to sing up on your website but no confirmation email is being received on my end. Tried several email addresses. Nothing in spam folder.

Any ideas?

Hello Joseph,

I'm a member of the support team.
You should have received your confirmation email now.
If not, please contact us at contact@daneel.io.

The Daneel Team

daneel_project

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

Hi everyone,

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Daneel becomes an IBM international partner and joins the IBM Partnerworld program

We are proud to announce the formation of a partnership with technology world leader IBM.

For more than a century IBM has been at the forefront of technological progress, and is today a world leader in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Machine Learning.

Thanks to this commercial partnership Daneel has now become a registered member of the IBM PartnerWorld program, and is able to:
     - Access IBM’s entire ecosystem of partners and experts in cognitive solutions
     - Benefit from advanced technologies and expertise
     - Take advantage of IBM’s Watson Artificial intelligence, the world’s most powerful cognitive solution

For Daneel, this partnership forms part of our accelerated development strategy and gives us, through long-term and sustained relationships, a real competitive advantage for our intelligent assistant.

We are particularly pleased with this merger as it provides us with significant development opportunities, especially in regards to the Watson technology.

Stay tuned for more new announcements coming soon!

---------------
Joseph BEDMINSTER
CEO - Founder
contact@daneel.io

Official link : https://medium.com/@daneel_project/daneel-becomes-ibms-commercial-partner-and-joins-the-ibm-partnerworld-program-aa35ec02069b
HeyMrCrypto

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:43:16 PM

Hi everyone,

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Daneel becomes an IBM international partner and joins the IBM Partnerworld program

We are proud to announce the formation of a partnership with technology world leader IBM.

For more than a century IBM has been at the forefront of technological progress, and is today a world leader in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Machine Learning.

Thanks to this commercial partnership Daneel has now become a registered member of the IBM PartnerWorld program, and is able to:
     - Access IBM’s entire ecosystem of partners and experts in cognitive solutions
     - Benefit from advanced technologies and expertise
     - Take advantage of IBM’s Watson Artificial intelligence, the world’s most powerful cognitive solution

For Daneel, this partnership forms part of our accelerated development strategy and gives us, through long-term and sustained relationships, a real competitive advantage for our intelligent assistant.

We are particularly pleased with this merger as it provides us with significant development opportunities, especially in regards to the Watson technology.

Stay tuned for more new announcements coming soon!

---------------
Joseph BEDMINSTER
CEO - Founder
contact@daneel.io

Official link : https://medium.com/@daneel_project/daneel-becomes-ibms-commercial-partner-and-joins-the-ibm-partnerworld-program-aa35ec02069b

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to announce it here Wink
vince18

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:08:40 PM

daneel_project

When this article and evidence will be publish? before pre-sale I hope? because, everyone can say, that they partnered with IBM or Microsoft etc. So, give evidence please.  Roll Eyes

I think this token is good
EssoTipo

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:39:47 AM

Seems like someone likes The Caves of Steel Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: