Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23492 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

What is the sence of partnership with IBM? How IBM will be using your platform?
ncornejo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:23:47 PM

Do you have some documentation in Spanish ?
thaitien97

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:06:16 PM

Đây là một khái niệm rất thú vị - AI thực sự chiếm lĩnh vực quản lý đầu tư ở các khu vực khác. Vậy tại sao không crypto Cười
tôi sẽ bắt đầu quảng cáo nó trong số bạn bè của tôi!
Cảm ơn bạn.
magisterr

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

I read the whitepaper and it sounds great, an assistant that helps you to collect the right data whether it be for education or trading in the crypto world. Appears to me as something similiar to the Cindicator bot but with a wider focus and appealing to several different entry levels, not just professional traders. Also I like that there is a clear timeline and full transparence of the team with their Linkedin Profiles.

Exactly. Join their telegram channel you could talk to their team directly. They are being very open and responsive - i really like this.
I think this project could potentially be a very successful one!
Do we have public telegram group for daneel? I joined to their telegram but it's only announcement and there are very few members in it. If you have, kindly please reply back to me the telegram channel you we're talking about. Thanks!

Hello, yes they have a public group called "Daniel.io - Public Group" where Fabien from the dev group is very good at answering questions etc

They have 2 telegram groups?  Huh
I seen this:
https://t.me/projectdaneel

and this
https://t.me/DaneelCommunity

But one group have only 200 members and one have only 80 members...
Devs active there? because, they are not active on Bttalk I see  Undecided
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:15:58 PM

I read the whitepaper and it sounds great, an assistant that helps you to collect the right data whether it be for education or trading in the crypto world. Appears to me as something similiar to the Cindicator bot but with a wider focus and appealing to several different entry levels, not just professional traders. Also I like that there is a clear timeline and full transparence of the team with their Linkedin Profiles.

Exactly. Join their telegram channel you could talk to their team directly. They are being very open and responsive - i really like this.
Do we have public telegram group for daneel? I joined to their telegram but it's only announcement and there are very few members in it. If you have, kindly please reply back to me the telegram channel you we're talking about. Thanks!

Hello, yes they have a public group called "Daniel.io - Public Group" where Fabien from the dev group is very good at answering questions etc

I seen this:

and this

I am in the DaneelCommunity one - a member from dev team Florian is very actively answering questions in this group - do you want to join and try now?

Florian is indeed a lot more active in telegram than on bitcointalk - maybe Florian is also an AI which hasn't quite figured out how to interact with bitcointalk  Tongue  kidding.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:26:36 PM

Whats the point of daneel and purposed in crypto coin.. whats the asset of coin to attract in other investor of crypto currency..  i dont know thus coin is better but hopefuly we success this.  This coin is based on ethereum also?
daneel_project

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:01:13 PM

What is the sence of partnership with IBM? How IBM will be using your platform?

This is a partnership between Daneel Assistant Company and IBM, as part of the IBM Partnerworld program.
IBM will not use our platform or our data, but our company will use IBM's great tools, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning services from Watson.
You can find all information about this partnership on the official announcement of the company: https://medium.com/@daneel_project/daneel-becomes-ibms-commercial-partner-and-joins-the-ibm-partnerworld-program-aa35ec02069b

I seen this:

and this

I am in the DaneelCommunity one - a member from dev team Florian is very actively answering questions in this group - do you want to join and try now?

Florian is indeed a lot more active in telegram than on bitcointalk - maybe Florian is also an AI which hasn't quite figured out how to interact with bitcointalk  Tongue  kidding.

We have two Telegram groups:
The first serves as an information channel, allowing our members to be kept informed of the latest news live.

The second one is dedicated to exchanges with the community: you will find there the members interested in the project, as well as the team.

Best regards,

The Daneel Team
magisterr

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:56:08 PM

But this is not a partnership  Huh
If I using Iphone, than this is not mean, that i have partnership with Apple!
If IBM will not use your platform, than this is not partnership...
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:03:02 PM

But this is not a partnership  Huh
If I using Iphone, than this is not mean, that i have partnership with Apple!
If IBM will not use your platform, than this is not partnership...

Hello,

IBM will not use our technology...because IBM is already a part of our technology !
Indeed IBM Watson is already at the heart of our service.

As said in our official announcement, our partnership with IBM allows us to :
- Access IBM’s entire ecosystem of partners and experts in cognitive solutions
- Benefit from advanced technologies and expertise
- Benefit from IBM support

We have a legit contract signed by both parties after a restrictive selection procedure.

We hope to have clarified your doubts about our partnership.
If you still have questions about, please do not hesitate to contact at contact@daneel.io  Grin

IBM PartnerWorld international contract number: C5C955F4F18F5A56

Best regards,

The Daneel Team
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:04:59 AM

Hello team, I have a question!
Is the social emotion indicator similar to the 'predictive linguistics' system used by cliff high?

AspiePhil

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:41:18 AM

It seems Daneel's sentiment metrics (joy, sad, angry, etc.) is far more advanced than eToro's bullish/bearish sentiment.  Cheesy
Hikocan

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:00:39 AM

Hello ,
I am a member of daneel.io. I entered my myWallet address. the confirmation mail came. I did not see me paying 50 coins. how can you see?
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:06:44 AM

Hello ,
I am a member of daneel.io. I entered my myWallet address. the confirmation mail came. I did not see me paying 50 coins. how can you see?

Hello,

Thank you for your support  Smiley
As described in our Airdrop / bounty program page ( https://daneel.io/bounty.html), all the tokens will be sent to you once the ICO is completed.

Best regards,

The Daneel Team
Paul_Jum

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:09:20 AM

It seems Daneel's sentiment metrics (joy, sad, angry, etc.) is far more advanced than eToro's bullish/bearish sentiment.  Cheesy
Yeah, I like it too!
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:49:54 AM

Yeah, I like it too!

Bullish and bearish is only a compressed metric used by human traders
The world of AI is defintely more complicated than that because it's going one level deeper by digging into how the bullish / bearish is calculated and rebuilding the whole argument from scratch from day 1.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:45:42 PM

Hmm Interesting project for me. But I wanna ask you guys is this project is like cortana in windows 10 but for different purpose? We can interact with it? And when we often use the A.I, the A.I will give use better suggestion than before? If like that this project will be a huge project for most of investor.
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:18:22 PM

Hmm Interesting project for me. But I wanna ask you guys is this project is like cortana in windows 10 but for different purpose? We can interact with it? And when we often use the A.I, the A.I will give use better suggestion than before? If like that this project will be a huge project for most of investor.

Hello,

Well, yes you will be able to interact with Daneel  Wink

In short terms, let me describe you Daneel's main features  :

-He is able to understand each interaction you have with him
-He searches, browses, collects and analyses different sources of information available from various online channels
-He is able to analyse the emotions of the market thanks to his "Social Emotion Indicator" feature
-He allows you to easily manage your different trading accounts and cryptocurrency portfolios
-He will answer various questions concerning Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, legislative aspects and more

I hope this will enlighten you about his capabilities!

The Daneel Team

aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:50:59 PM

Hello,

Well, yes you will be able to interact with Daneel  Wink

In short terms, let me describe you Daneel's main features  :

-He searches, browses, collects and analyses different sources of information available from various online channels
-He is able to analyse the emotions of the market thanks to his "Social Emotion Indicator" feature
-He allows you to easily manage your different trading accounts and cryptocurrency portfolios
-He will answer various questions concerning Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, legislative aspects and more

The Daneel Team

Hi team! This is really quite an interesting project, the social emotion indicator especially interests me.

Im guessing that it will get this data by scanning forums like bitcointalk, and find expressive words about coins?
Scytic

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:23:15 PM

Is there already an bounty program,

Would like to reserve translations to:  Dutch

Thank you!
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:56:23 PM

Hello,

Well, yes you will be able to interact with Daneel  Wink

In short terms, let me describe you Daneel's main features  :

The Daneel Team

Hi team! This is really quite an interesting project, the social emotion indicator especially interests me.

Im guessing that it will get this data by scanning forums like bitcointalk, and find expressive words about coins?

Hi,

Our artificial intelligence collects messages posted on social networks, then analyses them and conveys to the user the predominant online sentiments surrounding the cryptocurrency of their choice.
We will define reliable sources of information gathering that will continuously feed the artificial intelligence system: feed/hashtags Twitter, Reddit sections, news feeds, forums...

As you may have read, Watson is able to "understand the meaning of a sentence" through its Natural Language Understanding feature. By exploring all available data, Daneel it is able to identify the emotion of every market.

Is there already an bounty program,

Would like to reserve translations to:  Dutch

Thank you!

Hi,
You can find our bounty program here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2377298

The Daneel Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: