Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23481 times)
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:28:53 PM

Wow I'm very excited! Presale has started and will close in 3 days - and right now nearly 100K of Daneel token is sold!
We're living in a very exciting time where a huge amount of new people are starting to learn about crypto - Daneel is definitely going to fit in the needs of this exponentially growing audience!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:53:17 PM

to XE14
I think price will increase, when number of subscribers will increase.

to devs
You sold  nearly 100k tokens with price 0.25 euro cent per token.  So only 25k euro raised so far. What is your soft cap?
domizel

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:57:15 AM

Hello @Daneel team,
It was a nice project but may i know if the pre-ico 50 tokens will still be valid even if we don't buy DAN?
Thanks.
compatk

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:39:22 AM

How to get airdrop of 50 tokens?
daneel_project

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

Bonsoir,

i've just read the whitepaper and I'm really excited about the project. You perfectly described the feeling I have right now to analyse market because of the high volume of information, constantly. Especially if you follow a large number of coins.

I'm thinking about investing in the ICO as I can imagine how useful Daneel could be, even if it's only 1 year from now. However, I didn't understand one point, and I didn't find an answer in the last 8 pages.

In the WP, you state that tokens usefulness will be to pay for the subscription plan (maybe not exactly in these terms, I read the french version) in order to use Daneel, and only that. Also, you state that the subscription plan price will remain fix, even if DAN value fluctuates.

In these conditions, I don't understand why it's useful to generate DAN tokens and use a blockchain? Is it only a way to fund the project and ico sales can be seen as a bargain for early investors?
And why it's useful to list DAN on exchanges, because subscription price will remain fix (in FIAT I understood), so as there is only one use for the token, why should its price move?

As I said, i'm interested in your project, but I don't get the point of an ICO.

Cordialement.

Our token is not based on the blockchain, it is a utility token which will be consumed during subscriptions. Because it is an inflationary business model with a hardcap of 100M tokens, the more users will use the service the more the price of the token will go up.

We all see counter on your website. It shows 5 steps, tokens sold and some sort of gauge. What does this gauge show? Soft cap, hard cap, some amount for partcular step? Thank you for answer.

Im also cant understand what is this. Probably ICO rounds with different discount? What min and max price?

The 5 steps correspond to our objectives.
The first step represents the soft cap to be reached to consider the pre-sale as complete, and allow us to start communication, advertising and marketing actions in the perspective of the ICO.

to XE14
I think price will increase, when number of subscribers will increase.

to devs
You sold  nearly 100k tokens with price 0.25 euro cent per token.  So only 25k euro raised so far. What is your soft cap?

Our soft cap is 200k tokens, as displayed on the ICO main page as 'step 1'.

Hello @Daneel team,
It was a nice project but may i know if the pre-ico 50 tokens will still be valid even if we don't buy DAN?
Thanks.

Of course, the Airdrop program is valid for every member registered before December 4th.

Daneel Team
agorkems

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:46:09 AM

I think this token is good and very detailed information. AI is the way to advance into now and I hope for your success
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:53:55 AM

So, you can countinue development with 50k euro only? What will be with unsold tokens? You will burn them?
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

So, you can countinue development with 50k euro only? What will be with unsold tokens? You will burn them?

Hello,

With the funds raised during the token pre-sale we are preparing the following actions:

Technical actions:
A.Complete the development of our Proof Of Concept:

- Mobile App new design (UX /UI)
- Rollout of test infrastructure
- Rollout of data and storage features
- Development of a software interface to interact with the collected data

B. POC of the Data analyser system
Metadata crawling and storage system

First layer of market data analysis:
- Synthesis of news (press, social network etc)
- Currency market prices
- First step of emotion and feeling analysis

Marketing Actions

We are going to deploy a strong marketing plan in order to build a stronger community:
- Investments in advertising and Press release
- Video presentation of Daneel
- Strong social networks campaign

Discussions with hedge funds and "whales"

In order to accelerate our development, we are also starting discussions with hedge funds and big investors.

---------------------------------------------------------

All these actions are now started and will be performed before the start of our ICO.
All unsold tokens during our pre-sale will be sold again during our ICO.
All unsold tokens during our ICO will be burned.

We hope we have answered your questions.

Best regards,

The Daneel Team
KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:12:53 PM

AI is the future. AI is already replacing human asset manager in investment banks.ely want a stake in AI economy asap. Grin Grin Grin
oh, an enormous words
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:59:15 PM

since there is a ETH network problem that slowed down the transactions, is it safe to transfer funds to the given address?

Hello,

The ETH network is indeed facing speed problems. However it is still safe to transfer funds to the address, process time will just be longer.
We also accept other cryptocurrencies and Paypal as payment options. Wink

Best regards,

The Daneel Team
James_nz_007

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:16:58 PM

I signed up but it did not say anything about the 50 free coins.
uslfd

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:40:35 PM

AI is the future. AI is already replacing human asset manager in investment banks.ely want a stake in AI economy asap. Grin Grin Grin
oh, an enormous words

I actually do agree with this statement.
We have to be careful that tech is being adopted at exponential speed AI could be replacing a lot of human jobs earlier than an average person could imagine!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
uslfd

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:34:50 PM

I signed up but it did not say anything about the 50 free coins.

Maybe you want to join telegram channel and ask the dev team about that
I think it must be misunderstanding only!

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

Did register weeks ago and never received anything either.

uslfd

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:32:23 PM

Did register weeks ago and never received anything either.

I'm not from dev team - but I believe all bonus will be distributed after ICO.

uslfd

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:22:26 PM

Glad you like this project!
ICO stage will start very soon stay tuned!

babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:41:14 AM

Hello can i ask daneel have an airdrop? I read the other forum crypto, or this is wrong information. Cause i want to know of us cause im one of investor in ico if is that true u have an airdrop this is unfair to all of investor in daneel cause aidropers we dump the price of token.. i hate airdrops while ico running..
daneel_project

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

Hello can i ask daneel have an airdrop? I read the other forum crypto, or this is wrong information. Cause i want to know of us cause im one of investor in ico if is that true u have an airdrop this is unfair to all of investor in daneel cause aidropers we dump the price of token.. i hate airdrops while ico running..

Hello,

Our Aidrop program has ended before the start of our pre-sale : there is no airdrop anymore!

We understand your concern about the potential price dump but here are two major points :

- The only way uto use our service is to spend DAN. People who will want to try our service will probably use it first with airdrop tokens,
- We have an inflationary business model : the more user we have, the more the price will go up.

Daneel Team
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:37:43 AM

Hello,

Our Aidrop program has ended before the start of our pre-sale : there is no airdrop anymore!

We understand your concern about the potential price dump but here are two major points :

- The only way uto use our service is to spend DAN. People who will want to try our service will probably use it first with airdrop tokens,
- We have an inflationary business model : the more user we have, the more the price will go up.

Daneel Team

thanks for a feedback hopefuly will reach the hard cap of ico sale.. well let us see what price prediction after the ico sale..
May i ask again how many token for aidrops for a last time.. this is for added my analys to ur token..
martin1603

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:10:51 PM

Daneel: The first A.I created to help cryptocurrency investors

▄▄▄▄▄▄

Our objective

▄▄▄▄▄▄
With Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies moving into the mainstream, access to a responsive and trustworthy source of information has become a strategic issue for every investor.
Indeed, with the development of digital technologies, cryptocurrency data is now accessible everywhere: exchange platforms, social media, specialized press, dedicated TV shows, groups of influencers, word of mouth... Not a day goes by without being flooded with information!
Confronted with this, each investor faces different problems: how to capture the right information at the right time among all the available data? How to understand the different emotions of the market? How to finely analyse the available information when decisions must sometimes be made in just a few minutes?
Because we are aware of these challenges, our goal is clear: to design Daneel, the first AI created to help cryptocurrency investors.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

What is Daneel?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
Unlike the actual assistants (or "chatbots") currently available on the market, which are prone to having significant functional and technological limits, Daneel is an intelligent personal assistant based on "Watson", the most powerful Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Natural Language and Data and Emotional Analysis.

▄▄▄▄▄▄

What will Daneel's features include?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
Daneel will integrate many features that will allow each investor to:

Stay informed

Interact with Daneel:

Daneel is able to understand each interaction you have with him: you just have to express a request and he will give you the most appropriate information.
Thanks to the "Machine Learning" principle and to the number of users of the service, he is constantly learning and refining his answers!

Collect, aggregate, analyse and ensure reliability of all information:

Daneel searches, browses, collects and analyses different sources of information available from various online channels: news feeds, general media, specialized media and social networks. Once the information is collected, he sorts and categorizes all relevant data in order to only offer information that has a high level of reliability.

Analyse the emotions of the market:

Daneel is able to analyse the emotions of the market thanks to his "Social Emotion Indicator" feature. Through the retrieval and analysis of messages posted on social networks, Daneel can determine the prevailing feeling towards the cryptocurrency of his choice.

Define the trust rating of a cryptocurrency:

Daneel will use a specially developed algorithm to calculate, based on all the information he has gathered (currency prices, recent news social networks...), a trust rating out of 10 points.
This score out of 10 will reflect the reliability of the currency at a specific time.

Access a detailed analysis report for a cryptocurrency:

Need a full report on a cryptocurrency?
Daneel provides you with one up-to-date document that encompasses all the information that you need.

Manage your cryptocurrency portfolio
Daneel allows you to easily manage your different trading accounts and cryptocurrency portfolios.
You will be able to follow your investments in real time and to place orders by following the smart advice that Daneel provides you.

Learn
An educational service particularly suited to beginners will answer various questions concerning Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, legislative aspects and more. Several concepts will be explained to the user each day, and they will be able to verify their knowledge through "mini-tests" in the form of multiple choice tests.

In addition to the help provided by Daneel, we want to integrate a "Social Trading" feature.
Thanks to this feature, users will be able to observe and follow the investments of experienced investors. In exchange, the traders most appreciated by the community will be rewarded with DAN tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄

Who are our partners?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
In order to accelerate our development and carry out our project, we have already established an international partnership agreement with IBM.
Thanks to this partnership, we now have access to unrivalled expertise in Artificial Intelligence, as well as to resources that allow us to sustainably support our project.
We are also in discussion with Microsoft to integrate its support program dedicated to innovative companies.
Finally, we are also partners with one of the largest ecosystems of actors in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency sector: CryptoValley and Bitcoin Association of Switzerland.

▄▄▄▄▄▄

How can users subscribe to and use Daneel?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Daneel service will be accessible via a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription.
Only DAN tokens will allow the user to subscribe and benefit from all of Daneel’s features.
These DAN tokens will be able to be acquired through:
     o      Investing in the Initial Coin Offering operation coming soon
     o      Buying tokens on trading platforms on which DAN will be included.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

How can you join the Daneel Community?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
You can follow us and stay informed of the latest news of Daneel’s development by subscribing on the following networks:
▄▄▄▄▄▄
Read our Whitepaper !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: