Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23495 times)
kramat

Activity: 938
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

Hello everyone,

Our ICO will be carried out from January 29th 2018 to March 5th 2018.

I am also pleased to announce that our Whitelist is now opened! Check our website: www.daneel.io

Best regards,

The Daneel Team

Only at the end of January? But thanks anyway for the information provided. But the opening of the whitelist is already interesting.
this will look interesting because for the second stage bounty campaign has also started. I hope the project will be able to provide positive and successful value

ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:25:49 AM

I'm not invested in any ICO before. But when I heard about Daneel, I changed my mind. This project is really good one. I hope this project will be succeeded  in the future.
I also see this nice project, a project that has a very interesting concept. Hopefully this project will evolve going forward. Smiley

We see the development of this project, the beginning of a project is said to be successful in the end is disappointing, and the beginning of a project is said to be the usual mediocre end successfully. because of the successful or failed a project that depends on the person inside. Yes easy to hope success to ICO completed
Jaguar01

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

Full Stack Web Developer

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

i just want to join in this bounty campaign. hope for the success
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

Heard that some people questioning the Daneel partnership with IBM. In the Daneel official twitter account they clarified it with a proof.
No doubt about it now.
mazeem

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

▄▄▄▄▄▄

Our objective

▄▄▄▄▄▄
With Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies moving into the mainstream, access to a responsive and trustworthy source of information has become a strategic issue for every investor.
Indeed, with the development of digital technologies, cryptocurrency data is now accessible everywhere: exchange platforms, social media, specialized press, dedicated TV shows, groups of influencers, word of mouth... Not a day goes by without being flooded with information!
Confronted with this, each investor faces different problems: how to capture the right information at the right time among all the available data? How to understand the different emotions of the market? How to finely analyse the available information when decisions must sometimes be made in just a few minutes?
Because we are aware of these challenges, our goal is clear: to design Daneel, the first AI created to help cryptocurrency investors.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

What is Daneel?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
Unlike the actual assistants (or "chatbots") currently available on the market, which are prone to having significant functional and technological limits, Daneel is an intelligent personal assistant based on "Watson", the most powerful Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Natural Language and Data and Emotional Analysis.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

What will Daneel's features include?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
Daneel will integrate many features that will allow each investor to:

Stay informed

• Interact with Daneel:

Daneel is able to understand each interaction you have with him: you just have to express a request and he will give you the most appropriate information.
Thanks to the "Machine Learning" principle and to the number of users of the service, he is constantly learning and refining his answers!

• Collect, aggregate, analyse and ensure reliability of all information:

Daneel searches, browses, collects and analyses different sources of information available from various online channels: news feeds, general media, specialized media and social networks. Once the information is collected, he sorts and categorizes all relevant data in order to only offer information that has a high level of reliability.

• Analyse the emotions of the market:

Daneel is able to analyse the emotions of the market thanks to his "Social Emotion Indicator" feature. Through the retrieval and analysis of messages posted on social networks, Daneel can determine the prevailing feeling towards the cryptocurrency of his choice.

• Define the trust rating of a cryptocurrency:

Daneel will use a specially developed algorithm to calculate, based on all the information he has gathered (currency prices, recent news social networks...), a trust rating out of 10 points.
This score out of 10 will reflect the reliability of the currency at a specific time.

• Access a detailed analysis report for a cryptocurrency:

Need a full report on a cryptocurrency?
Daneel provides you with one up-to-date document that encompasses all the information that you need.

Manage your cryptocurrency portfolio
Daneel allows you to easily manage your different trading accounts and cryptocurrency portfolios.
You will be able to follow your investments in real time and to place orders by following the smart advice that Daneel provides you.

Learn
An educational service particularly suited to beginners will answer various questions concerning Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, legislative aspects and more. Several concepts will be explained to the user each day, and they will be able to verify their knowledge through "mini-tests" in the form of multiple choice tests.

In addition to the help provided by Daneel, we want to integrate a "Social Trading" feature.
Thanks to this feature, users will be able to observe and follow the investments of experienced investors. In exchange, the traders most appreciated by the community will be rewarded with DAN tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄

Who are our partners?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
In order to accelerate our development and carry out our project, we have already established an international partnership agreement with IBM.
Thanks to this partnership, we now have access to unrivalled expertise in Artificial Intelligence, as well as to resources that allow us to sustainably support our project.
We are also in discussion with Microsoft to integrate its support program dedicated to innovative companies.
Finally, we are also partners with one of the largest ecosystems of actors in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency sector: CryptoValley and Bitcoin Association of Switzerland.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

How can users subscribe to and use Daneel?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Daneel service will be accessible via a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription.
Only DAN tokens will allow the user to subscribe and benefit from all of Daneel’s features.
These DAN tokens will be able to be acquired through:
     o      Investing in the Initial Coin Offering operation coming soon
     o      Buying tokens on trading platforms on which DAN will be included.
▄▄▄▄▄▄

How can you join the Daneel Community?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
You can follow us and stay informed of the latest news of Daneel’s development by subscribing on the following networks:
▄▄▄▄▄▄
Read our Whitepaper !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER [ENG] : https://daneel.io/whitepaper
WHITEPAPER [FR] : https://daneel.io/whitepaper/fr/

Social networks:
daneel_project

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

Hi everyone!

Interested about our ICO? Join our whitelist! : www.daneel.io

The Daneel Team
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

This sounds awesome, I like how it will be able to provide reports on cryptos based on social media, price and the team information, that's amazing.  Is there an Alpha access or anything currently?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

I'd be very interested to hear also if you do have an Alpha version available or due at some point, this looks like just what I need. I have spreadsheets and links all over the place that I use to monitor everyday and if this can help get all my crypto works in one space then it's going to be a very useful tool to me.
nipu

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Daneel will be a best ico in cryptocurrency world. it will become future cryptocurrency.  It will more helpful to the cryptocurrency investors. There are so many new features available in the daneel so it will be more interesting. and this is very manageable ans easy to use. There are much more interesting and useful features including in the daneel.
terrong

Activity: 309

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

just reminded that bounty campaign has entered for the second round and you will not find on the first bounty thread.
bounty thread is new here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581
D1n4R

Activity: 168

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

just reminded that bounty campaign has entered for the second round and you will not find on the first bounty thread.
I think that this project will end successfully and will reach a large fund so that the project can work with maximum with a long time.
flashmark

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

Daneel ico will be starting end of this month. Just 24 days remaining. The token price would be 0.29$. Remember no new tokens will be created. Not like most of the other ICOs, you can buy tokens using BTC, ETH,XRP, Dash, NEM... etc. For more information please visit to the web site.
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:58:34 PM

it's still in it's first week as well, so you have a chance to get in early, and help build the community.

This could be massive, if people who don't understand crypto learn about this, it could be widely adopted, they can ask it what crypto is, what coins are best, get a rating out of 10 about each coin and track prices, all in one place.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

it's still in it's first week as well, so you have a chance to get in early, and help build the community.

This could be massive, if people who don't understand crypto learn about this, it could be widely adopted, they can ask it what crypto is, what coins are best, get a rating out of 10 about each coin and track prices, all in one place.

Adding to this, the op touches on the learning functionality.

"An educational service particularly suited to beginners will answer various questions concerning Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, legislative aspects and more. Several concepts will be explained to the user each day, and they will be able to verify their knowledge through "mini-tests" in the form of multiple choice tests."

Love that it will verify their knowledge with mini tests. People love progression, if they aren't doing it already, i'd add a rewards system/unlocks to it. When learning, gaining virtual trophies etc is inspiring.
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

"An educational service particularly suited to beginners will answer various questions concerning Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, legislative aspects and more. Several concepts will be explained to the user each day, and they will be able to verify their knowledge through "mini-tests" in the form of multiple choice tests."

Love that it will verify their knowledge with mini tests. People love progression, if they aren't doing it already, i'd add a rewards system/unlocks to it. When learning, gaining virtual trophies etc is inspiring.

Hell yeah, kinda like the 'Rosetta stone' of crypto.  Achievements and trophies is a great idea, people get obsessed with unlocking them all haha
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

Hell yeah, kinda like the 'Rosetta stone' of crypto.  Achievements and trophies is a great idea, people get obsessed with unlocking them all haha

Exactly that! Never understood the fascination myself with trophies etc but I know many, many people do! If trying to teach crypto it could be the difference with them staying and using the tool or not.
mhfg

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:43:13 AM

You have to have a solid partner and a technical team with great skills to start this project. See you guys. I think your team and partners are great.
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

pretty cool project,I'd like spread it to my friend,
as the project wish,create to help cryptocurrency investors
kuia

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:04:32 AM

I hope you can have access to unrivalled expertise in Artificial Intelligence soon, as well as to resources that allow you to sustainably support your project.
tytytm

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

I think artificial intelligence is really great, but there is not enough information on this project so far. When will the white paper be announced?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: