Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23488 times)
RoysCoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:58:50 AM

Hi, I'd like to ask if Chinese cann't participate the ICO?
D.A.Dias

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

Guys Advantages of Daneel ,
Daneel purpose is to bring data intelligence into the crypto jungle. “Get the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals, and market emotions analyses. By using our AI based on IBM Watson, be assisted in your daily investment decisions making.” Daneel Assistant provides unchallenged news curation and market emotions analyses through an A.I. assistant which understand natural language, powered by the reference of the market in the fields of natural language and emotion analysis: Watson, designed by IBM (IBM PartnerWorld international contract number: C5C955F4F18F5A56). Daneel is available on a mobile and a desktop version where the crypto-investors can aggregate and manage all of their wallets safely.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

You have 60 mln tokens for sale with price 0.25 euro, so hard cap 15 mln euro? What discount was on pre-sale?
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

Hello manager, please I want to know if I can have access to the spreadsheet for all the campaigns. I have tried to have access but I don't know where I can get it. And I don't know where exactly that I can get the link to the spreadsheet. Please if possible kindly send the link to me here please. Thank you.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:35:51 PM

Hello manager, please I want to know if I can have access to the spreadsheet for all the campaigns. I have tried to have access but I don't know where I can get it. And I don't know where exactly that I can get the link to the spreadsheet. Please if possible kindly send the link to me here please. Thank you.

I'm not a project manager Daneel, but you can find the spreadsheet in the topic of bounty programm by the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.0 . Pay attention to the section that interests you (page). Good luck in the bounty program!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
Rolffkaisers

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

what are your benefits before other platforms with the same concept?
sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

what are your benefits before other platforms with the same concept?

This is a good question. I also had that question. Turns out they have IBM partnership which is rare compared to their competitor. Daneel uses IBM’s Watson technology to enhance the experience of every investor in cryptocurrency, may he be a day trader or a long term investor, a beginner or an expert.
Windy_logan

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

There must be something... I have also similar question  Smiley

I would like to ask specifically: what is the difference between Daneel and e.g. Cindicator?

Would be glad for info.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:52:02 AM

I can't wait for Daneel's AI, would really help us a lot in this crypto. You just teach how it should behave and you'll be fed with relevant info. A great project idea indeed
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:47:42 AM

guys,Daneel is a smart assistant based on Watson, an IBM supercomputer that combines artificial intelligence (AI) and sophisticated analytical software. Watson can perform text mining and complex analytics on huge volumes of unstructured data, offering an expert system with capabilities far superior to any previously existing. And now, we’re putting it to work to streamline your cryptocurrency investing. Cool

To be frank this is an awesome project. A project we all in the crypto community are looking for. It is indeed going to help us in a lot of ways and improve our knowledge and understanding un crypto market. Long live daneel
one project that has great benefits for everyone, I believe that this project can progress forward.because this is an amazing project.
the amazing project has promising results will surely developed, and will be many investors who join, hopefully, this project developed successfully.
This is a major project the results very promising may for his future project run smoothly and successfully. good luck.
I also think so. but the success in this project are all dependent on the person who is inside this project, if the team did a very good job for this project definitely project will easily achieve the desired goals.
It is true that all depends on the hard work done, but it has a lot of support also influence on the progress of the project. Yes hopefully what is desired in the project will be achieved.
but I believe that they will certainly do a good job for the progress of this project. the project is indeed a good one if it can be developed in the future. I look forward to the fore later can run smoothly until this project achieve success.

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:43:50 AM

guys,Daneel is a smart assistant based on Watson, an IBM supercomputer that combines artificial intelligence (AI) and sophisticated analytical software. Watson can perform text mining and complex analytics on huge volumes of unstructured data, offering an expert system with capabilities far superior to any previously existing. And now, we’re putting it to work to streamline your cryptocurrency investing. Cool

To be frank this is an awesome project. A project we all in the crypto community are looking for. It is indeed going to help us in a lot of ways and improve our knowledge and understanding un crypto market. Long live daneel
one project that has great benefits for everyone, I believe that this project can progress forward.because this is an amazing project.
the amazing project has promising results will surely developed, and will be many investors who join, hopefully, this project developed successfully.
This is a major project the results very promising may for his future project run smoothly and successfully. good luck.
I also think so. but the success in this project are all dependent on the person who is inside this project, if the team did a very good job for this project definitely project will easily achieve the desired goals.
It is true that all depends on the hard work done, but it has a lot of support also influence on the progress of the project. Yes hopefully what is desired in the project will be achieved.
but I believe that they will certainly do a good job for the progress of this project. the project is indeed a good one if it can be developed in the future. I look forward to the fore later can run smoothly until this project achieve success.
I also thought like that, this project is great pity if not evolved, the team had to work with in the well so that the project is running smoothly and to be more eloquent attract investors to join for this project. the project and may success always reached with the expectation of him.

iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

I'm not a project manager Daneel, but you can find the spreadsheet in the topic of bounty programm by the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.0 . Pay attention to the section that interests you (page). Good luck in the bounty program!
Thank you very much for your support. I am most grateful. Daneel is such an awesome project so it has amazing people in its bounty. I have been studying the daneel project for quite a while and I have really seen why we should support this project. Daneel is really going to turn things around in the crypto market.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

I think this a great feature to be a answer from all cryptocurrency users. I think with IBM and Watson, Daneel can have the big and complex AI that ever existed.

unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

hi daneel.io team. as i have seen in your roadmap. you have already done your pre sale last December. may i know how much did you raised during the pre ico? i dont see any details about it in your website.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

Guys Advantages of Daneel ,
Daneel purpose is to bring data intelligence into the crypto jungle. “Get the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals, and market emotions analyses. By using our AI based on IBM Watson, be assisted in your daily investment decisions making.” Daneel Assistant provides unchallenged news curation and market emotions analyses through an A.I. assistant which understand natural language, powered by the reference of the market in the fields of natural language and emotion analysis: Watson, designed by IBM (IBM PartnerWorld international contract number: C5C955F4F18F5A56). Daneel is available on a mobile and a desktop version where the crypto-investors can aggregate and manage all of their wallets safely.
I think the news is somethink that will be need and looking for by cryptocurrency user. With great AI, it will be give a good prediction of coin analyze and price which very close. That why I believe this will be success.

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

The thing that is bothering me is, what happens if everybody uses the same prediction model with equal analysis. How can you "make profit" or good trades with that scenario? I guess if everybody starts using it, we will actually start to invest in coins that have working product, gain sales with their product etc. Sort of like stocks.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Daneel becomes an IBM international partner and joins the IBM Partnerworld program
We are proud to announce the formation of a partnership with technology world leader IBM.
For more than a century IBM has been at the forefront of technological progress, and is today a world leader in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Machine Learning.

Well, if this is what it seems to be, Daneel could become huge. As I have already stated, the branding of Daneel is brilliant. If you add a partnerhip with IBM, the project should really take off very well.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

I also thought like that, this project is great pity if not evolved, the team had to work with in the well so that the project is running smoothly and to be more eloquent attract investors to join for this project. the project and may success always reached with the expectation of him.
well said, many projects are coming in day in and day out and it is very difficult to stay on top but daneel keeps on pushing hard and looking at the various community members it predicts more people will adopt this project and invest. The team has indeed done well as you said
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

The thing that is bothering me is, what happens if everybody uses the same prediction model with equal analysis. How can you "make profit" or good trades with that scenario? I guess if everybody starts using it, we will actually start to invest in coins that have working product, gain sales with their product etc. Sort of like stocks.

It is not very likely that "everybody" will use the same prediction model, for a number of reasons. First of all, there are other prediction models and people tend to distribute themselves along the whole spectrum of available options. Second, there are people who don't want to use prediction models. The cool stuff about Daneel, as far as I understand it, is that it will become the "personification" of a trading model, which makes everything more intriguing.

PrasannaPR

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:24:10 AM

Do you want an intelligent emotional friend who would help you to become a millionaire?? Thats where Daneel.io comes in. Best A.I. for any level of crypto-currency investor.
Good for newcomers too!!
Now we can learn all the things of crypto world by just a tap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: