Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23481 times)
umrohyuk

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

I am still wondering what A.I stands for and what the meaning is. some of my friends whom I asked about this didn't know clearly. can anyone help me to understand what I wonder.
I think you have to read it more carefully. we have dragged in this terms in first page. A.I stands for Artificial Intelligence.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

I am still wondering what A.I stands for and what the meaning is. some of my friends whom I asked about this didn't know clearly. can anyone help me to understand what I wonder.
I think you have to read it more carefully. we have dragged in this terms in first page. A.I stands for Artificial Intelligence.
thanks now I know what it means. it is good project and I am sure this app certainly gives benefit for the user especially the investors. good luck!

zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

I guess the DANEEL is a long term invest coin if we can be patient we will win! especially, artificial intelligence idea is very different.
straimrpl777

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

Daneel is an intelligent personal assistant based on “Watson”, the most powerful Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Natural Language and Data and Emotional Analysis.
Daneel AI is capable of analyse information sources available online and collected them and then sort the information and categorizes the data by the reliability.
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

I guess the DANEEL is a long term invest coin if we can be patient we will win! especially, artificial intelligence idea is very different.

I agree, there are already successful projects on the market related to artificial intelligence. For example, AGI, which Sophie created and after the release on the stock exchanges, has grown strongly in price. Daniel, in my opinion, is a good project both for short-term investments and for a long-term period.

Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

Please read the first post in this thread. There is explane the AI of daneel will collect, aggrigate to make some analyst to give the investor about data that can use to make some decision dalam invest. It's just one feature, you can read it for find others.

ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

I agree, there are already successful projects on the market related to artificial intelligence. For example, AGI, which Sophie created and after the release on the stock exchanges, has grown strongly in price. Daniel, in my opinion, is a good project both for short-term investments and for a long-term period.

daneel as a short term investment will still depends on the market once it is listed. it may be played for a quick increase of price but eventually it will be corrected. but as long as there are developments and updates, pretty sure it will be at a good price. and take note, developments needs time. so this is great for long term.
straimrpl777

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

Daneel A.I has Social Emotion Indicator function. It capable of collecting the messages posted on various social networks and present them to user. It is capable of detecting incidents such as pumps and dumps. Daneel can determine the prevailing feeling towards the cryptocurrency of his choice.
This also list the most searched crypto currencies on Google and most mentioned crypto currencies on social networks like facebook,twitter etc.
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

daneel as a short term investment will still depends on the market once it is listed. it may be played for a quick increase of price but eventually it will be corrected. but as long as there are developments and updates, pretty sure it will be at a good price. and take note, developments needs time. so this is great for long term.

I agree, it all depends on the current situation on the market. But if you believe in a project, their product and what they do - there should be no doubt that you can keep tokens long. I will keep most of my Daneel tokens for 1-2 years and see what happens.

AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

I am also an investor of this project, and where I can find up-to-date information on current fees, the site has not been updated for a long time by the amount of collected funds
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

I hope we are really following the progress of the project. The sales of the ICO is still ongoing. Crypto trading is going to be amazing now.

some of last ICO's successful i hope DANEEL hits hard cap also after ICO enter the big markets  Smiley

Soft cap is reached, dont worry about it. DANEEL reliable project and it attracts investments like a magnet.

it's very good news.. firstly soft cap after that hopely hard cap comes i agree with you DANEEL reliable project.

I was not going to assemble the softcap quickly. I believe that Daneel has a chance to collect a hardcap, but for this the market should start to grow. People with caution are now investing in a new ICO, even if the project is good!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

I am also an investor of this project, and where I can find up-to-date information on current fees, the site has not been updated for a long time by the amount of collected funds

More than 8 Million tokens have already been sold - if the price it around $0.3 it is easy to calculate the approximate raised sum - even though bonuses may make it a bit more complex. Anyway the sof cap has been reached, which is the crucial point, and there are 23 more days of ICO.

GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

More than 8 Million tokens have already been sold - if the price it around $0.3 it is easy to calculate the approximate raised sum - even though bonuses may make it a bit more complex. Anyway the sof cap has been reached, which is the crucial point, and there are 23 more days of ICO.

Soft cap is the minimum threshold for such a project, I think no one doubted that they would collect them. And they collected it in a heavy market, now the market will recover and the fees will be much faster. Daneel has a practical application to his tokens, investors need to understand what they are spending their money on!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

Soft cap is the minimum threshold for such a project, I think no one doubted that they would collect them. And they collected it in a heavy market, now the market will recover and the fees will be much faster. Daneel has a practical application to his tokens, investors need to understand what they are spending their money on!

Yes, and the soft cap was actually reached in just two hours - which is again an excellent signal. What I like of this project is that cryptocurrencies traders like us with Daneel will have our personal AI assistent for our investments, which is a tool of unprecedented value and in a highly competitive environment like the one of traders could really make the different between those who gain and those who lose in their trades.

matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

Progress bar was removed for some reason. I'd like to see progress on live, too. If the information on the site is relevant, we see 8 000 000 tokens sold, which is 13.33% of the available tokens for sale.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:06:09 PM

I hope we are really following the progress of the project. The sales of the ICO is still ongoing. Crypto trading is going to be amazing now.

some of last ICO's successful i hope DANEEL hits hard cap also after ICO enter the big markets  Smiley

Soft cap is reached, dont worry about it. DANEEL reliable project and it attracts investments like a magnet.

it's very good news.. firstly soft cap after that hopely hard cap comes i agree with you DANEEL reliable project.

I was not going to assemble the softcap quickly. I believe that Daneel has a chance to collect a hardcap, but for this the market should start to grow. People with caution are now investing in a new ICO, even if the project is good!

I doubt its going anywhere near the hard cap.  The sales indicator has been static all week and now removed.  I don't like coins hiding their progress as it implies its low.  I will probably stick to investment planned though, as the long term future is good.
Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

8 000 000 tokens. it is really many, for such a short period of time. I think, ICO will end much earlier than the deadline. Daneel will not disappoint!

upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:17 AM

I'm really interesting on this project because their unique solution real world problem. Daneel will manage Crypto currency portfolio more intelligent manner so we don't have to bother about it. really looking forward on this project. IBM partnership and IBM watson AI platform involvement is add additional interesting to this project. I already got  my coin bag and you also can get you portion.

ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

8 000 000 tokens. it is really many, for such a short period of time. I think, ICO will end much earlier than the deadline. Daneel will not disappoint!

daneel's ico will close on march 5, i think. maybe it will sold out soon. but dont you think that it is great if the will will then try to make the progress bar visible to the public? how will we know if we dont know whats the current status of the collection, right. they only said soft cap reached, then? we need to know the progress.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:08:38 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 06:10:22 PM by zonefloor

This is very good news! DANEEL ico goes very well i guess hardcap will come  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: