Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23481 times)
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:24:07 AM

So, how do you thinks, ICO will end ahead of schedule ? Website shows us - ICO will over in 16 days.
I think ICO will end before the scheduled date!!, look at the demand for DAN tokens. People are so much interested in this project Daneel. Because this a whole new concept on the cryptocurrency field!! This project will followed by millions after the product release too. So why anyone doesn't want to buy this!
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

Really looking forward to the actual launch and using the product! I already like the buy/sell indicator they have on tradingview, and i have no doubt this will be even better.  Smiley
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

So, how do you thinks, ICO will end ahead of schedule ? Website shows us - ICO will over in 16 days.
I think ICO will end before the scheduled date!!, look at the demand for DAN tokens. People are so much interested in this project Daneel. Because this a whole new concept on the cryptocurrency field!! This project will followed by millions after the product release too. So why anyone doesn't want to buy this!
What evidence is there for demand?  On launch they hit their softcap of 8 million very early, but contributions didn't change for days.  Then they pulled the tracker and just say "8 million sold" weeks later.  14 days to go i think they are struggling to make interest.
PrasannaPR

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

february 23 is coming are you ready to DANEEL guys 😎

Yes I'm ready for It, and I have bought Daneel I will have much profit afterwards. its a pleasure to meet you zonefloor, We will have a very huge amount of profit in our pockets after this Sale ending, Then again after the product will released. Smiley Smiley
belluominicarmelo84

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

I joined in this project, i have a profit and when the sale ends i gain a lot Smiley
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

I consider the project to be innovative, and worth attention
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

in my opinion the price is too expensive for such a volume of tokens
PrasannaPR

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:45:49 AM

Do you want an intelligent emotional friend who would help you to become a millionaire?? Thats where Daneel.io comes in. Best A.I. for any level of crypto-currency investor.
Good for newcomers too!!
Now we can learn all the things of crypto world by just a tap.
Yeah!! Daneel will make crypto more awesome, and i think it's going to help a lot of people both newbies and oldbues Smiley Smiley (the truth is that, crypto community is a whole world on itself so if you dont get fed with info in a convenient way, you'll always stay behind.

That's the truth, We all know that Daneel is a massive interesting and very quality project. And this will be a great project for the people who need more assistance in their crypto learning world. Since many newbies have started their work nowadays, Daneel will be a rocket launcher to the moon , thats for sure.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

when daneel A.I is get implemented will it become a free service or paid service?  Is this AI will link with any crypto currency trading exchange which can facilitate automated trading on our accounts.

yes, i wonder it will be paid service? we will gonna see.. if the service works fine i will use DANEEL's AI.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

What evidence is there for demand?  On launch they hit their softcap of 8 million very early, but contributions didn't change for days.  Then they pulled the tracker and just say "8 million sold" weeks later.  14 days to go i think they are struggling to make interest.

What price per token right now? And what max bonuses was?
Its nothing bad, that they would not hit the hard cap. They reached soft cap and project will be live. And with low cap - investors have more big potential to growing.
zonefloor

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

in my opinion the price is too expensive for such a volume of tokens

nowadays, the all of ICO price is same i guess DANEEL's price is normal and it will be true choice for who want to looking good investment.
zonefloor

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

hello, i hope DANEEL will reach hardcap thanks to this it will be successful entry to crypto world  Cool
zonefloor

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:23:46 AM

i like the DANEEL project and the team works hard these are very good news who invest this coin also they very active in social networks.
zonefloor

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

as far as I know  the Daneel is our future smart assistant. He is our future partner: he will help us daily to process all information related to cryptocurrencies.

this is so important for daily traders. thanks to DANEEL reaching information will be easier.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

when daneel A.I is get implemented will it become a free service or paid service?  Is this AI will link with any crypto currency trading exchange which can facilitate automated trading on our accounts.

As far as I understand the main blocks of the application will be available for free, and advanced functions can be used by paying for services tokens. The project Daneel is now very underestimated, it can be seen from the current fees on the ICO, I think everything is ahead of him!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

What price per token right now? And what max bonuses was?
Its nothing bad, that they would not hit the hard cap. They reached soft cap and project will be live. And with low cap - investors have more big potential to growing.

Yes, investors are often acting with a her mentality, if the hard cap is close to be reached they all rush with full FOMO to buy the last tokens - and they they whine during the post ICO traditional dumpfest. While when the hardcap is far, they tend to stay away, only for then to discover that post-ICO the price suddenly soars and makes the few very happy. The only important cap that must be reached - from the investor's point of view, is the soft cap. And Daneel has achieved this milestone easily.

upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

I'm also very interested about this project because this would be a revolution on whole crypto world. In pre-sale stage I invest some big amount form my portfolio for Daneel. Partnership with IBM make more attractive to Daneel project. IBM Watson AI framework add more power for daneel to preform better. Good luck team.

zonefloor

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

As far as I understand the main blocks of the application will be available for free, and advanced functions can be used by paying for services tokens. The project Daneel is now very underestimated, it can be seen from the current fees on the ICO, I think everything is ahead of him!

I agree with DANEEL project is amazing idea for crypto world after the ICO we will talk a lot about it  Cool
zonefloor

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

I'm also very interested about this project because this would be a revolution on whole crypto world. In pre-sale stage I invest some big amount form my portfolio for Daneel. Partnership with IBM make more attractive to Daneel project. IBM Watson AI framework add more power for daneel to preform better. Good luck team.

yes! the DANEEL is revolutionary project also IBM partnership is very attractive for investors..
zonefloor

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

I joined in this project, i have a profit and when the sale ends i gain a lot Smiley

hello, you have been good choice for attending to DANEEL project. i hope after the ICO we will be more happy  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: