Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:39:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23492 times)
Frank76

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

So, how do you thinks, ICO will end ahead of schedule ? Website shows us - ICO will over in 16 days.

hello, i hope DANEEL will reach hardcap thanks to this it will be successful entry to crypto world  Cool

i'm not have doubts about further destiny Daneel project, only success and only forward
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

So, how do you thinks, ICO will end ahead of schedule ? Website shows us - ICO will over in 16 days.

hello, i hope DANEEL will reach hardcap thanks to this it will be successful entry to crypto world  Cool

i'm not have doubts about further destiny Daneel project, only success and only forward

At the same time, I believe that those who wish to make quick money also can earn - to sell the project tokens Daneel at the exchange is more expensive than bought at the ICO. Personally, I invested in the project because I can see how diligently their team works!

akp_star

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:49:30 PM

I am crypto trader and also believe in your legit Daneel project Smiley

Please be the legit & awesome project for me and both of all participant!!

keep up the hard work team!

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

Hi, any information about the sold tokens? The token sale ends soon, I hope the hard cap will be reached Smiley

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

hello, i hope DANEEL will reach hardcap thanks to this it will be successful entry to crypto world  Cool
While there is no information on the tokens sold on the website, why did the developers close this information. I also hope that the hard cap will be reached!
brubic

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

Is the bounty campaign officially over?
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

Hi, any information about the sold tokens? The token sale ends soon, I hope the hard cap will be reached Smiley

Feb 23
Daneel ICO : Final sprint
With only 10 days left until the end of our ICO, it’s time for another update! As you already know, we’ve reached our soft cap in the first 2 hours of the ICO. Now, we have sold 8.4 M DAN tokens in total, and there are only a few days left to contribute with a 5% bonus (end on February 27th).

Our last two weeks were filled with important decisions that will impact the future of Daneel Assistant. Here’s what we’ve been up to and what we achieved.

https://medium.com/@daneel_project/daneel-ico-final-sprint-b0833f97d5d9
zonefloor

Activity: 1876
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

Is the bounty campaign officially over?

Hello, the DANEEL bounty has been continues until the march 2
zonefloor

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

hello, i hope DANEEL will reach hardcap thanks to this it will be successful entry to crypto world  Cool
While there is no information on the tokens sold on the website, why did the developers close this information. I also hope that the hard cap will be reached!

i agree with you hard cap will be reached! unsold tokens will burn.
zonefloor

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

i guess the IBM partnership is biggest the ICO announcement. the DANEEL has big chance. I did not hear from other ICO's like that partnership.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

i guess the IBM partnership is biggest the ICO announcement. the DANEEL has big chance. I did not hear from other ICO's like that partnership.
Everyone can claim partnership with IBM, the point is what sort of partnership do you really have.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

IBM’s AI System in Crypto: Solving the Decision-Making Problem in Investing

Today, investors have to make dozens of studies and checks before choosing a venture or cryptocurrency to invest money in. Basically, the crypto market is based on trust and can be considered as one of the most emotional markets in the world. Often, it’s rather difficult to understand which venture will be successful and to make decisions in the jungle of cryptocurrency related crowd-sales and ICOs.

Modern technologies, such as Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) can help to solve this problem. Daneel, an intelligent personal assistant, brings data intelligence into the crypto jungle to assist the investor in his daily investment decisions making. To date, it is the only company featuring market emotion analysis on a real-time basis. Moreover, it is powered by the most powerful A.I. in the fields of machine learning and conversational: IBM Watson.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/daneel-solving-decision-making-problem-in-investing/

zonefloor

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

Everyone can claim partnership with IBM, the point is what sort of partnership do you really have.

i agree with you but if this will happen this will be good choice thanks to DANEEL's project after that ready to moon.
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

I follow this project from the very beginning. The Daniel project has a very competent devs. All team it is only professionals.
Hope you right, I'm watching this project too, but haven't decided to participate yet, do you think the project is good to go?
So far, everything is going very well. Announcing partnership with IBM is a great news. Let's see it's not going to take to long  Smiley

I hope Daneel attract investment a very fast. According to preliminary data project has attracted more than 5000 investors and that's just the beginning.

Daneel has attraction from its beginning!, and It will breakthrough every obstacle coming in front. We should invest, and just watch , how this alpha product will dominate all other markets and , go to the top of the mountain, thats all I have to say!!
zonefloor

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

IBM’s AI System in Crypto: Solving the Decision-Making Problem in Investing

Today, investors have to make dozens of studies and checks before choosing a venture or cryptocurrency to invest money in. Basically, the crypto market is based on trust and can be considered as one of the most emotional markets in the world. Often, it’s rather difficult to understand which venture will be successful and to make decisions in the jungle of cryptocurrency related crowd-sales and ICOs.

Modern technologies, such as Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) can help to solve this problem. Daneel, an intelligent personal assistant, brings data intelligence into the crypto jungle to assist the investor in his daily investment decisions making. To date, it is the only company featuring market emotion analysis on a real-time basis. Moreover, it is powered by the most powerful A.I. in the fields of machine learning and conversational: IBM Watson.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/daneel-solving-decision-making-problem-in-investing/

Woow very good image Smiley) thanks for the sharing the DANEEL if deal with IBM this will be amazing..
Fonneda

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

Hi.  After I read  Daneel.io whitepaper, I have a question.  How much is the min amount to invest when the pre sale starts?   Thanks.
yurisoares

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

Hi.  After I read  Daneel.io whitepaper, I have a question.  How much is the min amount to invest when the pre sale starts?   Thanks.

It has no such mention, I guess there would be no minimum amount to invest when the pre-sale starts
or they might announce it soon because of the IBM partnership announcement
D.A.Dias

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

Daneel finished their softcap in 2 hours That's why,I believe this project has the best potential and great real time working team.the best potential and extraordinary ongoing working group. Token sale will run less than 4 days hurry up
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

I read that you had a presentation in blockchain conference in Barselona. Can you share photos and make a report about this conference and what there were?

https://twitter.com/daneelproject/status/966428733493170176
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Daneel finished their softcap in 2 hours That's why,I believe this project has the best potential and great real time working team.the best potential and extraordinary ongoing working group. Token sale will run less than 4 days hurry up
the project has a team of reliable and responsible for the success of a project like this will definitely succeed in achieving success, hopefully, later in sales reached hardcap smoothly and successfully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: