Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23481 times)
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

Daneel finished their softcap in 2 hours That's why,I believe this project has the best potential and great real time working team.the best potential and extraordinary ongoing working group. Token sale will run less than 4 days hurry up
I have seen a clear future of this coin from the beginning , and also in this project definitely. So we have many confident to stay calm untill the final results have been released. That will be the way to our sucess. My straight believe is that Daneel will be one of the best projects in 2019.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

Daneel finished their softcap in 2 hours That's why,I believe this project has the best potential and great real time working team.the best potential and extraordinary ongoing working group. Token sale will run less than 4 days hurry up

yes! this was so good us.. i agree with you the DANEEL has big potential and it seems hardcap will come.
PrasannaPR

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

I'm seeing a great project. An unprecedented idea has been the management of the artificial intelligence network. We have a great community and always support the project.

artificial intelligence is visionary idea.. i agree with you DANEEL is so great project after the ICO if DANEEL enter the big markets this will be very good for us  Cool

I think daneel definitely go for the bigger market , Its obvious that these kind of project will be a huge rocket booster in present. Since crypto field is still a brand new concept to many people , this project market will go up it a short time. Thats for sure!!!!
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

What is the current situation of fees? why did the admins close this information? I think the project is worthy and it's more than half that we should definitely collect!
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

What is the current situation of fees? why did the admins close this information? I think the project is worthy and it's more than half that we should definitely collect!

ICO Daneel will end in 3 days and investors do not know how much the project has collected for the current moment, I agree that it is strange. Now there is a stage when tokens are sold without bonuses, maybe it is connected. The main thing is that the project assembled the soffcap, which means that we will see the application of Daneel and we will be able to use it!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
HACKELMaN501

Activity: 225
Merit: 33

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

Hey guys!

Short question. I've invested in the ico but in my account on the page the balance of DAN is 0. Is that normal or went something wrong during my contribution?

$AVA $DOT $MITX $ZCN $AZERO $NEAR $OCEAN $OLT
PrasannaPR

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

Now Daneel is going to launch its product soon, then the coin price will be multiplied by several factors. Then Those investors will be having a huge profit in their baggage. Thats what going to happen soon!!
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

Few more days to end Daneel ICO journey. As on Daneel official website 5th March 2018 is last days of ICO. I like the Daneel very much because it solves real-world problem in the most effective way, using "AI smart assistant". Daneel will be releasing the coin to exchange soon as well as product to the world. All the very best the Team.

Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

ICO ends in 2 days and Daneel successfully conducted a campaign
GoingAround

Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

After 2 days, ICO will be completed, we will know how much of the etherium the project Daneel has collected. I think that many who missed the opportunity to get into ICO Daneel will want to buy tokens on the stock exchange. But there they will be more expensive in 1,5-2 times, or even more ...

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
stasik201330

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

Very interesting project! I would like to wish good luck on ICO! It will undoubtedly be successful!
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

I can not wait to see how the application will work! When the ICO is over and the tokens go to the stock exchanges, I'll buy more to-do items for Daneel. The application promises to be very useful for traders, solve many problems!

nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

Currently 8.5 million tokens out of from 60 million total has been sold and we might expect a few more till the end of the ICO (March 5th). There will be about 51.5 million unsold tokens then.

So what did Devs decide to do with these unsold tokens?

They have concluded that they will burn 60% of all the unsold tokens and redistribute 40% of them proportionally to all  investors. For example: if you bought 500 DANs, you will receive new tokens proportionally to your initial investment. Great news for investors.
Mazand

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

Can't wait to read first reviews about ICO management by Daneel.
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

Currently 8.5 million tokens out of from 60 million total has been sold and we might expect a few more till the end of the ICO (March 5th). There will be about 51.5 million unsold tokens then.

They have concluded that they will burn 60% of all the unsold tokens and redistribute 40% of them proportionally to all  investors. For example: if you bought 500 DANs, you will receive new tokens proportionally to your initial investment. Great news for investors.

Will this be a good idea of redistributing even just 40% od the unold tokens? Why they dont burn ALL unsold tokens? I think this is more good move because it will have a good impact on daneel's price.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

Will this be a good idea of redistributing even just 40% od the unold tokens? Why they dont burn ALL unsold tokens? I think this is more good move because it will have a good impact on daneel's price.
Agreed, I prefer it to be burned, since small investors waiting for hype after ICO and  start dumping the price when it didn't meet their expectations. As for me, I don't care about the price at early stages at all, but their whining harms community health so badly. I'd like devs reserve this batch of tokens for further development, indeed this sphere allows to improve  constantly the product and upgrade features and services.
zonefloor

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

Very interesting project! I would like to wish good luck on ICO! It will undoubtedly be successful!

the best project I've seen lately.. The DANEEL will be successful.
zonefloor

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Thanks for your informations. We will gonna see what will happenned burning or distrubuting the DANEEL's team will explain..
zonefloor

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

our hopes are high for the DANEEL's ico. thanks to artificial intelligence, it can make a difference  Cool
zonefloor

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

i'm thinking to buy more DANEEL's token today lastly. i hope it will be enter big markets very soon. i buyed the DANEEL for long term Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: