Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23481 times)
aovu3k

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

Project Update #9 — Product Roadmap & Event Update

Our product roadmap has been updated! If you already registered for the Beta Testing you should have received a confirmation email, stating that the Beta release is scheduled for early October ! You will receive an email with a link for access. It is still time to register by clicking on the button right below this section.

The Alpha will be released in September and is available for the team members, advisors, ambassadors and partners. But don’t worry, we’ll share all insights and impressions publicly! The Alpha testing is very important, as we will have a first feedback from experienced users and can upgrade technical flaws to the Beta version, whom’s testers have access to for a month. Moreover, a great new AI partnership is currently ongoing. This partnership will allow us to improve our news curation system. We will announce the new partner in the next few weeks during our marketing campaign.
https://medium.com/daneel-corporate/project-update-9-product-roadmap-event-update-d8efe06bd03
Where can I sign up for the beta test? when is the official version released?
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

Yesterday i got an email from Daneel.io, in this email they explain the project new roadmap.
Happy to see that alpha version will be release next month September and alot of things they explain.
I think next month will be very beneficial (Bitcoin ETF). BTW Good Luck Daneel Team.  Smiley
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV1oygC-oU4
Daneel - your daily smart assistant into the crypto space -  is now able to help you understand the blockchain.

Product release is coming soon :
- Alpha version - September
- Beta version - October
- Public release - November

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

These three releases of upgraded versions one after other are going to make next three months very excited. I have seen that demo video shared couple of hours ago. At the same time will be waiting for those big news which were hinted at in the link. Of course under the radar flying project at this moment.
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

Let's not make hasty conclusions, wait for the information from the team. The project team should be more open to their investors.
daneel.ambassador

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

Project update 10 : Product Release Dates, New Logo and meeting with AMF (French Financial Authority)

https://medium.com/@daneel_project/product-release-dates-new-logo-and-meeting-with-amf-french-financial-authority-4243a7b3df7d
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Daneel — Full Product Roadmap and release

Daneel updated our full product roadmap guys! Discover Daneel's busy schedule and watch him grow over the months. We have planned an intensive training and lots of improvements for him!

Yes, the wait has been long. But now that Daneel is entering the stage of finalisation, ears are beginning to perk throughout our loyal community. However, let us be frank. The reality that is Daneel could not have been achieved without your support! We would like to thank you all for that!

https://medium.com/daneel-corporate/daneel-full-product-roadmap-and-release-1fc1a65d26b6
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Alpha Stage : An exciting opportunity for refinement

Daneel is a unique service with a lot of useful information to offer, and that’s why its effectiveness is so important to get right. Our development process is removing even the subtlest of bugs and glitches, and this does not account for how large amounts of data will improve its AI learning.

This will act as a fantastic opportunity to complete some comprehensive testing to ensure a consistent and secure user experience: ultimately, to ensure all users enjoy using Daneel, a confidence in its stability is key. This will help us improve the system, increase Daneel’s thinking capacity, and improve its understanding when interacting with human users.

The understanding of natural language is the key point between Daneel’s brain and the end user. That’s why we’ll be using this stage to train Daneel by asking him as many questions as possible. This will improve his capacity to understand natural language, ensuring that all features can be initiated and controlled by a simple spoken request. However, with that in mind, these features are currently hidden to ensure that efforts are focused on the chat system. https://medium.com/daneel-corporate/alpha-stage-an-exciting-opportunity-for-refinement-3f720ac4a4f6
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

I really like the new rebranding of Daneel and with it's recent visit to potential customers. Good work daneel team. Bought some tokens and subscribed to your newsletter.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Launching Daneel
The launch of product is a fantastic opportunity to generate some media attention and let everyone know what we’re about. With the launch of Daneel upcoming, we want go get the message out there as to what Daneel is about and how it will help crypto investors. To achieve this, we have a range of activities planned for our launch, to get our brand out there and show the world what we’re all about. In addition, we have kept our latest partnerships secret: this will enable us to distill them for maximum impact during the marketing campaign!
daneel.ambassador

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

Daneel beta tutorial

https://youtu.be/PyfsyGv8E4U
petushka

Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

Hey people. Almost forgot about the Daneel project. Had a glance through the chat and found out that the beta version is now available. Have anyone use it or is there any feedback report posted?
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

Hey people. Almost forgot about the Daneel project. Had a glance through the chat and found out that the beta version is now available. Have anyone use it or is there any feedback report posted?
no one forgets this good project, traders and investors know that the Daneel project will be good in the future, the chart of the daneel token has gone through a bullrun,
so just calm down and hold
daneel.ambassador

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

Apple approved to list Daneel, the application will be available on App Store within few hours.

petushka

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

no one forgets this good project, traders and investors know that the Daneel project will be good in the future, the chart of the daneel token has gone through a bullrun,
Actually, I haven't asked about traders and speculations and I'm always totally calm. I do not care about this but what I'm interested in is the project progress and beta version trials. Anyway everyone is free to prioritize... Smiley)
Alexbt

Activity: 542

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

Beta Updated & First Business Partner
https://medium.com/daneel-corporate/beta-updated-first-business-partner-761977c313a2

-The Beta version is being updated!
-Daneel has partnered with Jarvis Exchange
-Next week, we are heading to Malta Blockchain Summit
-We are exhibiting at Blockchain Paris 2018
petushka

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

Beta Updated & First Business Partner
https://medium.com/daneel-corporate/beta-updated-first-business-partner-761977c313a2

-The Beta version is being updated!
-Daneel has partnered with Jarvis Exchange
-Next week, we are heading to Malta Blockchain Summit
-We are exhibiting at Blockchain Paris 2018
Thanks for sharing! Nice read, great improvement. I'm going to try it now:)) Oh, I can remember Daneel has held an idea contest, so have there been integrated any of community ideas and proposals? Just curious. BTW such community initiatives can help project's evolution in the future too.
brillarinal

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

I think so too
p2p noticed this project in their promisimg projects list. Also they included 4 my favorite projects there:

https://news.p2pb2b.io/top-15-promising-crypto-projects-2018-p2pb2b-choice/

Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

Launching Event & New Partnerships
https://medium.com/@daneel_project/launching-event-new-partnerships-caa16549ee6e

Yesterday, it was our launch event in Paris, in the very emblematic place of the Coinhouse (formerly Maison du Bitcoin). We presented Daneel to early investors, VCs and few partners. We are pleased to present also our solution to major French banks and VC in the coming days! This promises a great future for Daneel and our services, which are already making people happy!

This is a turning point in Daneel’s history and the future is in the development of the company. The rest of this newsletter will already tell you what it’s about for 2019!
Alexbt

Activity: 542

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:42:18 AM

2018 was the birth of Daneel, 2019 will be his take off!

And here we are already in 2019! A year has passed at full speed! I propose that you look back at 2018 and everything we have achieved together!

https://medium.com/daneel-corporate/2018-was-the-birth-of-daneel-2019-will-be-his-take-off-a15db9b3309e

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: