Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or ICO  (Read 2276 times)
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:03:12 PM

If I were you I will pick investing in ICO, trading can lead to overtrading and when this go against you, you are likely to want to chase your money and then resulted into more loss. All you need with ICO is a good and trusted team, with time the reward will come, just don't invest all money you need for your upkeep into it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
000JC88

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:10:36 PM

Investing to the right ICO is the higher chance to multiply easily your budget. Trade.io is a good ICO, I suggest you to invest to it's pre ICO
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:37:52 PM

I suggest investing in an ICO to multiply profit but trading is also a good idea because of the normal pump and dump.

hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:02:27 PM

If you don't have experiences and good trading skills, I advise you choosing invest in ICOs. If you have analyst skills, you can do research ICO projects carefully via whitepaper, website, google,...I think you will succeed in investment. And one promised project I wanna introduce you is Wepower.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:22:54 PM

Both are risky but ico have more risk than trading in a situation where someone invest in a scam ico.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:27:25 PM

I think you should spend your 5k$ to start trading first cause in my opinion it's much easier than invest in ICO projects cause there are so many ICO projects so it's not easy to find out the good ICO projects to invest in moreover there are some scam projects so it's really risky if you don't have any experience about this kind of investing but with trading it's much easier cause there are a lot of trading signal group and you can join these group to receive the signal to trade. Beside trading is not too risky, you can't lose all your money in few minutes.

residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

if my menururyt is indeed the best thing in this bitcointalk forum is ico.
and my suggestion to you who want to invest try this project.
https://ico.crowdholding.com/#home
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:25:40 PM

as entering within the field of the works with trading scenes, trader might gains also extent with the offers as attaining as the parts of becoming investors for the ico schemes of offers,
as further to turns with the finest as involving chance on occupation as displacing unit with the new coins on possession to work as the parts with the balance on exchange with the trading tasks of the arbitration.

TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:57:14 PM

Trading for me because I still did not try ICO invesment. In real trading You will spend money right? well its the time you need to sacrifice money because you will lost sometimes and not never got to try this but thanks to the internet I learned a little.

Onother trading which you trade money to token in a exchange wallet. Yiu need to wait for you token rated and prices will rise go sell it
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:51:57 AM

Neither! Especially if you are just new to the space. You should just spend your time learning how to buy and hold Bitcoin and this will do you well in the short term and the long term. If you have a family or are thinking of starting one you should definitely just get into BTC as that is what has the real long term value all these other altcoins and forkcoins are garbage.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:57:23 AM

In trading you invest. The greater the chance you earn here. Unlike the ICOs that if not successful they will steal our money. Better trading than it can give 50% to 100% daily. Of course you have to know something new to get into this trend because your investment can beat you here.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:03:50 AM

Hi, everyone. I got about $5000 to invest in crypto. Which one is more secure and profitable: trade crypto (yes, I'm a newbie) or invest in ICO?
I've made my own research and investing in several ICO's seems more attractive for me, but want to know your opinions Wink

In trading you need to learn the basics first and you have to know the risk of trade. Have some experienced by trading up by starting with a small amount. Investing in an ICO is being risky nowadays that so many ICO are being created suddenly. Well if you find a good ICO which is very rare today, still you can have some good profit if it become success

kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:37:40 AM

Hi, everyone. I got about $5000 to invest in crypto. Which one is more secure and profitable: trade crypto (yes, I'm a newbie) or invest in ICO?
I've made my own research and investing in several ICO's seems more attractive for me, but want to know your opinions Wink
Investing is risky for you there is so much ICO scam going around now, yet, you are a beginner so it is not recommended but if you have a friend and have that experience and knowledge in investing go with it but if you don't, go and try trading it's in major exchanges start in small amount of money

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:56:23 AM

Since you are a newbie in trading then it is not advisable to put all your money there.You can choose to put an amount  that you are comfortable with and if you feel that you are already familiar with the market then you can choose to put a higher amount. You can also invest in several ICOs but do a due diligence first like knowing the people behind the projects and know the public sentiment of the project because you might get a hint of the project has many supporters or not. Many ICOs are scam so better be careful where you put your money and if there is a possibility you can communicate with the developers personally then meet them especially if you are putting a significant amount to the project.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:59:35 AM

In my opinion do both trading and invest in ICO so we will become expert in crypto market. But I think you should be use that money first to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum by porfolio 60% and other 20% for trading then other 20% again for make investment in ICO. Make investment in crypto market by this portfolio I think will be less risk than use all money for trading or invest in ICO.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:13:23 AM

Trading and ICO are very risky but if you don't have knowledge about trading better don't invest there because you will end up in loss. So it is always to research before investing in ICO also because you will make good income with the ICO investment.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:25:12 AM

I think you should devide that money in to both, because when you invest in ICO you should be have knowledge about trading when selling the token that bought during ICO. Divide by 50% for trading and 50% more use for  make invest in ICO is good decisison to get profit from crypto market and to learn about technical and fundamental analysis in crypto market so later we will be a person who expert in crypto world.
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:46:50 AM

First, what is trading and what is ICO. Trading is a proccess which you buy and sell for a short time, for example is you bought a Altcoin and then when the price is up or on your target value you exchange it immidiately. Buying an ICO is different, since you stayed on it until its price or your target date has been reached and then exchanging it.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:50:09 AM

There's no almost difference on it, when you trade you are buying an alt coin and trade it for bitcoin to get profit. And when you are investing into an ICO you will get their tokens soon that you are about to trade and exchange it for bitcoin. You made your own research but you didn't made a research for comparing what's the difference of these two. Go for alt coins that are popular and avoid those scam ICOs that are only going to take your money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:50:32 AM

I think trading would be a better choice. Investing in ICO can be very risky to the point that you will be blindly invest based on what they just wrote on their white paper and have only plans and ideas. I am not saying that all ICO are scam but most of them are. It can be very deceiving to just look and research at what is their product and what can it do. There is no such thing as it will go to the moon after it hits the exchanges. Trading can be rewarding if you do it right. Why not invest in knowledge first. Study well and then  start with just a small money. In this way, you can just get your feet wet first before diving into it. At least you can experience it first hand and if it doesnt go as planned at least you will not burn your portfolio.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: