Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13496 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:13:44 PM

This article posted by Fluz Fluz on their twitter answers a lot of everyones questions about the project.

https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/questions-after-d10e-conference-5dcce5f41289

1. They're initially releasing the service in the US but 'the sky's the limit' and I think they will expand to a lot of countries afterwards.

2. Everyone in Fluz Fluz network will earn cashback not just the premier seats. It will be at a lower % to premier seats.

3. They want to launch in US by mid-2018.

I hope this helps.

This is a good read indeed. It has most of the information. I can understand why they want to capture US market first. Its a good initiative. Is this ICO also open for US citizens?

Mid 2018 is not that far away. Good job Fluz Fluz team.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:14:45 PM

From reading the Whitepaper, I believe they have started the project off in Colombia and they will be launching the project in the US in 2018. This doesn't mean you have to live in Colombia or the US to be involved in the ICO and I think they have plans to expand worldwide if the project is successful.

So if they are planning to launch the project in the US, does anyone know if they allow citizens from the States to participate in the ICO?

I do not think that Donald can put a big edge on anyone trying to get involved through ETH or BTC. Maybe it will be problematic later in the payout, but as long as the US tax authorities get their taxes, they do not care.

Well, it's not that easy. If the tokens are classified as security tokens they become subject to SEC regulations. Therefore a lot of projects better decide to play safe and ban all US citizens from taking part in the ICO.

I was wondering what decision Fluz Fluz made about this.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:26:39 PM

After reading the whitepaper, there's still a thing I'm not sure... If you are on a tier1 seat, you get cashback from your direct referrals under you or a cut from everyone on the lower tiers?

Let me explain it: the hole network (everyone, also the Premier seat owner, If he want) is buying, the hole network gets cash back, but the proportions are different, as the premier seat owner gets 50%
So the person who had payed for bis participation, get the most. The others much less. But who cares? I mean they register on the app and afterwards they get a small amount of money everytime someone buys something. Nice to have, isnt it? ;d

What kind of benefits does Fluz Fluz get when people join the network? They dont have to pay and will have passive income, thats great, but what does Fluz Fluz gain from this? Advertising?

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:42:07 PM

After reading the whitepaper, there's still a thing I'm not sure... If you are on a tier1 seat, you get cashback from your direct referrals under you or a cut from everyone on the lower tiers?

Let me explain it: the hole network (everyone, also the Premier seat owner, If he want) is buying, the hole network gets cash back, but the proportions are different, as the premier seat owner gets 50%
So the person who had payed for bis participation, get the most. The others much less. But who cares? I mean they register on the app and afterwards they get a small amount of money everytime someone buys something. Nice to have, isnt it? ;d

What kind of benefits does Fluz Fluz get when people join the network? They dont have to pay and will have passive income, thats great, but what does Fluz Fluz gain from this? Advertising?

I'd imagine it's more a deal with vendors, fluz makes a deal with dominos for say 1% sale revenue, and thats whats giving value, but i could be wrong. But it's the way it would make sense to me and would make it a pretty solid plan. It's basically a "miles" program but for random vendors, and instead of miles, its crypto
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

This article posted by Fluz Fluz on their twitter answers a lot of everyones questions about the project.

1. They're initially releasing the service in the US but 'the sky's the limit' and I think they will expand to a lot of countries afterwards.

2. Everyone in Fluz Fluz network will earn cashback not just the premier seats. It will be at a lower % to premier seats.

I hope this helps.

This is a good read indeed. It has most of the information. I can understand why they want to capture US market first. Its a good initiative. Is this ICO also open for US citizens?

Yes the US retail market is probably the biggest in this world so I also understand why they have focused on the US. It also looks like a lot of the companies that Fluz Fluz are offering cashback on purchases are US based for example Nike, Uber, Amazon & Puma etc.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

Like you said the US is one of the largest retail markets, and the US also loves its cashback programs, look at all the churners out their their almost all US based. So its definitely the right market to focus on.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:25:45 PM

I think it will be easier to find new prospects for your cashback program if you already have many app-users. Everyone in the network is a potential customer for the companies that want to offer cashback via fluzfluz
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

I think it will be easier to find new prospects for your cashback program if you already have many app-users. Everyone in the network is a potential customer for the companies that want to offer cashback via fluzfluz

So much this! It's something like companies like netflix discovered early on, even if you have to operate at a loss, getting millions of users eventually pays back 10 fold, because the userbase will draw the companies that will draw the profit/cash to operate. It's just a process that has to be really planned properly.

Attracting lots of users is #1, which will in turn will result in companies wanting to join the platform to access those users.
ganeshramk

Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:21:11 PM

I hope this helps.

Yes the US retail market is probably the biggest in this world so I also understand why they have focused on the US. It also looks like a lot of the companies that Fluz Fluz are offering cashback on purchases are US based for example Nike, Uber, Amazon & Puma etc.

I agree US retail market is big. Not only consumer retails also health sector. but thats not the point. Regulators are the big hurdles. What if regulators come with very strict rules for cryptos? I mean more stricter than now. then there will be problems with reward payments, collections etc using cryptos. Considering this higher risk, I would prefer safer smaller markets where risk is lower.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

I hope this helps.

I agree US retail market is big. Not only consumer retails also health sector. but thats not the point. Regulators are the big hurdles. What if regulators come with very strict rules for cryptos? I mean more stricter than now. then there will be problems with reward payments, collections etc using cryptos. Considering this higher risk, I would prefer safer smaller markets where risk is lower.

Good point made, I can smell the regulators - will only be a matter of time.

Let's hope it doesn't impact the reward system as you well pointed out, do you think it will stop you from investing into reward type ICO's ?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:26:33 PM

Are you guys planning to add more team members ? There are just 6 members who are in the team and i think that it is good for now, but sometimes more members can make the difference.
On many Icos that i know there are a lot of team members sometimes even higher than 10.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:38:42 PM

Are you guys planning to add more team members ? There are just 6 members who are in the team and i think that it is good for now, but sometimes more members can make the difference.
On many Icos that i know there are a lot of team members sometimes even higher than 10.

Thats a good point. They will probably use the funds raised dringend the ICO to expand the team and hire more developers.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:01:00 PM

I hope this helps.

That's is a good point to consider. What exactly is the issue between crypto and the US government?? Why being unnecessarily strict with crypto??? Yet it's citizens are into it big time. It's strange to me
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:57:10 PM

as far as i read, it sounds like a very promising project! I really like the fact that u guys already have a working product and wish to expand on that. there are however some questions about your tokens.. You don't reserve any tokens for the company or partners? If the tokens are not all sold, will they be burned to conserve the supply/demand price of 0,10 cent in ICO? and most importantly, what does the token add to your product that it currently lacks? 
Pumuckel21

Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:19:00 PM

I hope this helps.

This are great news !! so fluz fluz is one of the icos that already have an working product like OMG or TenX have. I think this can get big

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐