Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best privacy coin?  (Read 15369 times)
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:30:16 PM

Can someone tell me why we need any of these coins when Ethereum adopts the zk- snark technology?  Wink

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:43:10 PM

Monero is the best.

You have to include SPECTRE, XSPEC.
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:45:30 PM

For me Spectrecoin is one of the best anonymous coin if not the best though unknown yet to many because of lack of marketing but it should change soon with an update of the wallet android wallet also with the ability to stake and spectrecash anonymous cash transfer from anywhere in the world

Buy some Spectrecoin now
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:02:12 PM

Monero and Zencash rocks!
Grossthschild

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:03:50 PM

Monero.

Some guys said XSPEC, it is cool.
It seems XMR and XSPEC may grow even higher.
jesusvs_dots

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:04:29 PM

I think privacy coins are very important in crypto, and hold the true nature and intention of this space. I believe that 2018 will be a big year for privacy based projects.

If you had $10k to invest, where would you spread it in privacy coins and why? Which ones do you think will truly succeed and stand the test of time?

Some options to work with:

Monero
Zcash
ZenCash
Verge
Cloak

My vote goes to Monero, but I'm really liking ZenCash.

ZenCash has a low supply and was recently hyped up on the Palm Beach Confidential newsletter and is a full blown privacy platform. Monero seems to me like a very strong currency with excellent standards for privacy, and a relatively low supply. I can see both of these coins in the $1000+ price.

From your list monero and Zcash are the best option so far based on their white paper.
Moon_Man

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:31:43 PM

monero (XMR) for sure
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:33:03 PM

Deeponion and verge imo. Monero most popular but verge is cheap and more potential

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:43:56 PM

Deeponion and verge imo. Monero most popular but verge is cheap and more potential

No really, Deeoponion is a primitive one without exchange. You can't even buy/sold it freely with high volumes. But monero has lots of markets including assian ones and it's great from many years until now.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:46:41 AM

I think you should add DeepOnion to this list. This coin is at the beginning but it grows fast and has a good and strong community. It has a good future to come Smiley

I like Monero too but prefer DeepOnion Wink

Is deepcoin privacy coin too??
Actually i dont really think privacy coin is very very important in cryptocurrency.
For some peoplei know it is important. Monero could be the next risen star if privacy coin really grow next year.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Some "groundbreaking" as they say ICO's and projects
are already copying XSPEC client from the github keeping their own githubs closed

Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:46 PM

I think you should add DeepOnion to this list. This coin is at the beginning but it grows fast and has a good and strong community. It has a good future to come Smiley

I like Monero too but prefer DeepOnion Wink

Is deepcoin privacy coin too??
Actually i dont really think privacy coin is very very important in cryptocurrency.
For some peoplei know it is important. Monero could be the next risen star if privacy coin really grow next year.
Well privacy is very needed in cryptocurrency and as Mcafee said or tweeted goodcoins like xvg, xmr and zec. I have some monero waiting to have a jump in price for the future. Best coin for me is verge

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Boseda

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:21:44 PM

I think Monero is still the best. About Dash I don't see it as a real private coin because too many data are available on the blockchain.
namethathasntbeentaken

Activity: 150

update : namewastaken

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:26:55 PM

xspec although investing in at least 4 of them is a good choice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:50:47 PM

Finally SpectreCoin gets the recognition it deserves

Wow, no kidding.  Won't be long now before it clears $1... and then it's off to the races!

It's about time, too.  Of all the privacy coins I know, it's the only one that can give Monero a serious run for the money, though it's use case is a bit different.  XSPEC aspires to be the premiere privacy coin for small remittances; XMR is better for large transactions.  I recommend having both in one's portfolio; both will do well in the coming months and years.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:57:33 PM

Verge is currently the most hyped anon coin because of general pump. Monero and Dash always sat high on coinmarketcap. As far as I know noone had problems using monero, 0 identity leak.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Tangle_and_BChain

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:59:02 PM

xspec

get in before it´s to late!
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:49:20 PM

I love Monero for the market point of view and for revenue term (it you HODL it since less than 10 usd and XMR is on the moon),
you can have such similar thing with best privacy coin.

Check this:

Comparison of Monero XMR and Spectre XSPEC

http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Monero is a much bigger project than SpectreCoin and has a lot more devs, but also a much higher price. So Spectre has bigger potential to grow.
    Monero uses Proof-of-Work, SpectreCoin uses Proof-of-Stake.
    The Monero wallet is mature and stable, while there are still some bugs in SpectreCoin.
    In Monero, you can send money anonymously, while this does not quite work with SpectreCoin yet, because there are too few "tokens" available for making a ring-signature. We want to make Spectre Tokens (for ring signatures) the default in future versions, which should solve this problem.
    SpectreCoin has a rich list, while Monero does not. This comes from the fact that SpectreCoin's anonymity is an add-on to normal Bitcoin-like operation at this point, so anonymity (and storing coins as tokens instead of on a public address) is optional in SpectreCoin. We want to make it the default in future versions. Spectre tokens that are stored as "private balance" in the wallet are not visible in the block explorer.
    SpectreCoin has native Tor integration and all nodes run as hidden services. Monero plans to add an I2P implementation called "Kovri", but it's not the default for Monero yet. Monero can also run via Tor, but only using it as a proxy that uses Tor exit nodes, which comes with some problems (see the Tor integration section).
    The goals and vision of SpectreCoin and Monero are different.
    In a Twitter post [1], "fluffpony" (the Monero project leader) noted that using Tor hidden services in SpectreCoin might be susceptible to isolation attacks because .onion address are costless to create. This problem is mitigated in SpectreCoin because the onion addresses used to join the SpectreCoin network have certain requirements, which requires the user to "mine" for a suitable Tor public key first before joining the network. Also, like most Bitcoin-based wallets, SpectreCoin has sophisticated security mechanisms for node selection, so running an isolation attack is not so simple.
Nelske123

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:17:51 AM

I'm keeping my eye on Deep Onion, low supply, going to bring out some very intresting updates in 2018. Might be big, but which coin isn't Wink
nakashu

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

"Decentralization is religion"

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:38:40 AM

SUMOKOIN!

An huge SOMO fighter is in town, fed by pure privacy pedigree.. clear the way is getting big in 2018.. SUMO is a "privacy overkill" compared to anything else..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: