Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best privacy coin?  (Read 15366 times)
wetzzer

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

hi,
I was wondering what are Cloak particularity to be in this TOP privacy coin aside they use POS..  Huh

"Les bulles sont une nécessité pour amener des fonds dans le marché, et voir si ces innovations sont capables de tenir la route." Bill Miller

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonized

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts. 

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
rlazdin0

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Probably Nav Coin
Built on Bitcoin Core, it’s a low fee cryptocurrency with added features and upgrades. Many investors have Navcoin on their list of the best privacy coins of 2018…

Navcoin is available to buy on Binance.

Why Is Nav One Of The Best Privacy Coins To Invest In For 2018?

It’s pretty fast – transactions take about 30 seconds!
They have a strong marketing team to promote their brand.
The Navcoin development team have loads of updates and developments planned for the next couple of years – keeping it relevant and useful.
If you’re running a business, it’s easy to setup online payments with Navoin using their merchant system via Coinpayments.
It’s completely decentralised and anonymous.
Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Invest In Navcoin.

NavCoin uses RSA technology – and there’s a few disadvantages to that…
Whilst RSA is really powerful technology, it’s not bulletproof and critics have complained that RSA is more of a way to market their technology, rather than added value to their security.
Some investors have complained that their transactions aren’t completely private – as you’ll discover here.
veridisquo

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

The best privacy coin still hold by the monero but i just agree about zencash or i'm interested about the zstarks that will have released by the zcash foundation. Zcoin as the forked of the zcash itself.
But my attention gets pay into the monero. because that already traded in so many exchange site.
And a lot of volume that reflected the interest.

Stop saying nonsense ... seriously ..

Zcoin is not a fork of Zcash .. What a distressing lack of knowledge ..

Zcoin = Zerocoin protocol
Zcash / zencash / hush / bitcoinZ = Zeroknowledge protocol

If you analyze altcoins as badly as possible, you may miss opportunities.

it's better Zerocoin protocol ? or Zeroknowledge ?
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

You can check zoin (zerocoin technology). Masternode will be release in Friday this week
aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

Bytecoin, Monero and some other Cryptonote coins.
lmoe23

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

on my opinion it's monero, sumokoin and verge.

although sumokoin needs a lot of updates from their devs and needs marketing strategy.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

I think you should add DeepOnion to this list. This coin is at the beginning but it grows fast and has a good and strong community. It has a good future to come Smiley

I like Monero too but prefer DeepOnion Wink

Deeponion is very good i think because the huge community in the back as their strong backer.
But recently i read the some thread show why deeponion is scam and i am bit worry about that issue.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

I don't know which privacy coin is the best. The best in term of value is ZCash, then Monero.
Maybe Bitcoin Private has a chance? Or Sumokoin or Hush?
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

on my opinion it's monero, sumokoin and verge.

although sumokoin needs a lot of updates from their devs and needs marketing strategy.
Although crypto has the best security, the user is still you so learn how to protect your account from being stolen. Most of today's altcoins have very good security, keep private key carefully and secure account with 2FA which is the way to help you minimize the possibility of hacker intrusion.

rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

The best privacy coin still hold by the monero.If according to the choice you ask, I choose monero.the monero is including btc competitors. Now the most famous private coin is Monero. monero has a very high anonymous level.This shows the excellent management of the Dev team and the technology of monero is perfect.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

The best privacy coin still holds by the monero.If according to the choice you ask, I choose monero.the monero is including BTC competitors. Now the most famous private coin is Monero. monero has a very high anonymous level.This shows the excellent management of the Dev team and the technology of monero is perfect.
Yes, that is true. Monero technology is perfect and very good if it can be developed continuously until the future will be. Especially supported by Dev and the team who are working as much as possible to succeed the goal. I really salute with Monero.
kendryfernandez

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

Privacy is one of the most important features that users look for in coins, by using Zerocoin protocol, Zoin guarantees security over the Funds and makes sure transactions cannot be tracked. Moreover, Masternodes will be releases on Friday. The team is focused on developing new features in the short term.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

Just as McAfee said coins with greater anonymity (which means anonymous transactions) will have the greatest future. Such coins are monero, verge, Zcash. My vote goes to monero simply because it is untraceable, user possess control over data.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

Just as McAfee said coins with greater anonymity (which means anonymous transactions) will have the greatest future. Such coins are monero, verge, Zcash. My vote goes to monero simply because it is untraceable, user possess control over data.
Monero does have the edge and that is because apparently Zcash and Dash are opt-in privacy. I would have thought they are all private by nature, and the fact you have to opt-in seems kind of dumb. Also the non technical user would never know there is an opt-in which again defeats the purpose of a privacy coin.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

There is no other privacy coin as good as monero.

I totally agree with your opinion as same as with all that have stated the Monero as first options of anonymity. Monero is actually the first coin that can provide the full anonymity to the investor. Even now the authorities are concerned about the wide spreads by the Monero and investors adoption of the same. It is best suitable for the criminal activities which are actually the threat to the specific countries themselves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The growth of the Monero will for sure surpass the current coins with the high value and those that have invested in it should hold it a little more.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

I like your list. Personally I like ZCash. But you forgot to include in your list DeepOnion, which is a better technology, uses, and purpose, if you compare it to Monero or Verge. It has the technology what other privacy coins have. But more than that, it has DeepVault and DeepProtocol or Stealth Addresses. DeepSend is coming up soon. and more are in development. Plus it has huge community. You may want to visit the DeepOnion forum for more information https://deeponion.org/community/

Look also at this comparison table:

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

Monero can be considered as the best privacy coin right now as it provides complete anonymity in its transactions. The information of the sender and reciever is kept private. Also, through its ring singnature, Monero's transactions are untraceable and can only be made by sharing the wallet address. One of its major aspects is its world class research which ensures that all privacy angles are discovered and addressed. The Monero Research Lab is a team of voluntary researchers, scientists and academics. The majority of their findings are implemented into the Monero codebase making it one of the most secure coins.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

You will be able to transfer eth anonymously so most of hte privacy coins are pointless.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439901.0
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

Monero is the best one, I don't even use other ones. But Monero is also overpriced now. I don't think too many people use it yet it has very high value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: