Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10680 times)
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

My advice to you is to continue researching on google and acquiring knowledge about trading, how to trade and how to work, and so on. I know it's not easy to learn, but with determination and long patience, you can learn how to play the game without losing your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

Hi all,
I see a lot of posts from newbie investors asking for advice on the cheapest coin to buy that will go to the moon. I am begging you to stop that!

Thanks,

Original source: https://medium.com/wespostdotcom/beginners-guide-to-research-and-due-diligence-for-hodlers-830d5c817700

Plagiarism is illegal and copy/paste posts are in a violation of the rules of this forum.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
What you're doing is great for a beginner I must say. Now what you should do to become a successful investors are as follows. You should not cash-out when the price is at a decline. This will endanger your cryptocurrency profit. And the coin you are investing on as well. Moreover, you should also study the market and read cryptocurrency news fron reliable sources to be able to gain valuable information which you can later on use.

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

When you bought any cryptocurrencies you have to know about trading and should have knowledge about it. All crypto has high volatility and mostly all the price move like pump dump, trading is way to get more profit in cryptocurrencies, and in this bullish market you can make profit 50 to 100% amonth but offcource with good strategies.

Jocelyn Hernandez

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

I suggest doing safe and more profitable thing if you are a newbie, such as to start observing and researching about different coins. Then, when you have already known about them, ask others some question or advice about it in order to decide to invest or not.
potatocrasher69

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

The most essential guidance for beginner is about security. Be watchful on the grounds that there are a great deal of phishing endeavors. Secure your coins in wallets and be additional cautious with your passwords and private keys. The lion's share of individuals on here have ulterior thought processes, they are pumping, dumping, or accomplishing another thing to profit them.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

My only advice is always read the guidelines on a market before starting to invest and become a trader, you can also try to read different ebooks that will give you hints on how the system of the market works in order to earn more profit.
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:37:10 AM

You like me a newbie for this scenario almost 5 months starting a bitcointalk and nothing idea in altcoin crypto it is because I don't gave like token ETH and BTC so I think this now I achieve this and get more money like you continue your doing and be patient.
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:43:31 AM

I think if just saved will be a risk to you, because the investment of bitcoin and altcoin is different from investing your money in gold. gold prices tend to be stable, so the profit you earn from investment is also only a little, while the bitcoin and altcoin prices go up. so if you just keep me afraid you lose. I am worried if when you need your money and at that time the market price is falling of course you will experience extraordinary loss.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

my advice for newbie you should better investment your bitcoin rather than you trading, you may also trading but you must have a knowladge about market, how to market move, when stop trade and when to time trade. if you dont know that. i suggest dont entering in trade, you just spend your bitcoin and dont have a result. the point is, must learn and learn then have an experience in this field
This is true, the best advice for a beginner is not to engage in day trading. The best option is investing in bitcoin for a long time. Of course you can not invest your last funds, it can have sad consequences.
I really do not know why newbies do not understand that day trading is not for inexperienced traders, day trading is for those that are very advanced and that have a lot of experience and knowledge about how the market works if you do not have that you should not even attempt to day trade.
samantha89

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:17:53 AM

Learn more about altcoin investment. which I understand, if you just hold back without tying to take advantage of your investment. it is very risky for you to lose if you are pressed for finance and then the market is falling. while your investment coin does not increase. because you are not trading to hold other coins.
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

As a novice, I think we must be careful, learn more about technology, read relevant information. Make a good inspection before investing in the investment, and diversify risks when investing.
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

As a beginner, you should learn about coins ICO because it is very important to determine before buying coins ICO. And security when you make your wallet, you should be able to keep your private key.
Baldric Anderson

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

Crypto market is not an easy one to join in. So I think you should have to understand very details about each coin in it. Besides, you must be the person who have many ideas and brilliant techniques which can help you in the future. Let's read and research before investing.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

my advice for newbie you should better investment your bitcoin rather than you trading, you may also trading but you must have a knowladge about market, how to market move, when stop trade and when to time trade. if you dont know that. i suggest dont entering in trade, you just spend your bitcoin and dont have a result. the point is, must learn and learn then have an experience in this field
This is true, the best advice for a beginner is not to engage in day trading. The best option is investing in bitcoin for a long time. Of course you can not invest your last funds, it can have sad consequences.

Day-trading is a very difficult job that is not good for a newbie. The best advice to any beginner is to follow all possible information coming from the crypto market. Also, visit this Forum more often.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

first of all congrats for joining crypto. just an advice if you are planning to invest in crypto but afraid to use your money then there's a lot of way to earn profit which you can use as an investment like joining in signature campaign, just rank up your account to atleast junior member or member so you can join to signature campaign and gain tokens.

indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

bro i think for now just continue on doing a research and reading about trading, just hold on to your tokens don't get eager on selling your holdings market will rise again to the top sooner bro, 
bemine431

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

You shouldn't hurry about investing. You should keep reading about cryptocurrency and try to learn how the things work in the market. Don't forget to observe and of course only listen to your own instincts in the end.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

Well as a newbie you should be very careful when it comes to investing, you should always make sure that you have done adequate research on any coin you wish to invest in no matter what anyone has said or told you about the coin, use your own information to draw conclusions. Also I can't stress this enough, never invest more than you are willing to lose into the market.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

For now dont aim for the price,aim for your rank. Focus on getting a higher rank. but you can also start by joining bounty campaigns. Once you get to full member you can also start joining campaigns if can't join any bounty campaigns.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: