Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months with Day-Trading  (Read 8835 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:47:34 PM

Bitcoin rate is high and evey thing is possible now with bitcoin like if you want to make 1BTC from  0.6BTC its easy task for bitcoin in 6 months and also you can make more than 1BTC if you have more experience.

it is easier to make 1 btc from 0.6 btc in 6 months but if we want to make 1 btc from 0.1 in 6 months then I don't think that every trader could do this. we need more than patient and we need to have good skill in analyzing every coin that has potential to increase. if we can learn from every trade we do then I am sure that we can reach 1 btc in less than 6 months. success to the OP and I hope he can reach 1 btc in less than 6 months.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

If you only make x10 in a month, being the market as it is, I would recommend you to work in something else.
febryza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

keep watching this thread, little bit curious with your technique, but it's absolutely difficult to get 1 btc from 0.1 btc, meanwhile you're daily trader. that's why i'm keep watching, because i knew that's really hard. anyway, good luck mate.!!

[
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

I think it's difficult to make 1 BTC from only 0.1 but it can be achieved if you stay focused. There are too many good coins to invest and they are still undervalued if you pick them up you can surely double your money in few days. There is too much money can be made in crypto currency market. I will follow your journey good luck mate.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:53:59 PM

Bitcoin rate is high and evey thing is possible now with bitcoin like if you want to make 1BTC from  0.6BTC its easy task for bitcoin in 6 months and also you can make more than 1BTC if you have more experience.
Bitcoin rate doesn't affect OP way to achieve his goal because he is only trade for altcoins. 0.1 to 1 btc is not impossible.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:27:30 PM

Bitcoin rate doesn't affect OP way to achieve his goal because he is only trade for altcoins. 0.1 to 1 btc is not impossible.
It will affect, the OP target is in bitcoins not in USD. if it is in USD then the bitcoin price will not affect. For example, he will invest 0.1 BTC in any altcoin, and the value of the coin is $1. after 1 or 2 months the altcoin value increased to $2. He will get 100% profit that means 0.2 BTC. And the bitcoin price is now $16000 after 1 or 2 months it crosses $20k then he will not get 0.1 BTC. But anyway I wish you all the best and reach your target as soon as possible.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

I think it's difficult to make 1 BTC from only 0.1 but it can be achieved if you stay focused. There are too many good coins to invest and they are still undervalued if you pick them up you can surely double your money in few days. There is too much money can be made in crypto currency market. I will follow your journey good luck mate.
Yeah there plenty of alternative coins to choose and trade everyday 10 to 20 percent gain a day will be a good start and ai don’t think also holding altcoins these days will give us big chance of getting 1 btc because every time bitcoin gose up alts go down so it would be better for us to buy alts everytime btc will make new ath and then wait until btc will steady and make time for the alts to go green again and then sell.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:14:13 PM

Yeah there plenty of alternative coins to choose and trade everyday 10 to 20 percent gain a day will be a good start and ai don’t think also holding altcoins these days will give us big chance of getting 1 btc because every time bitcoin gose up alts go down so it would be better for us to buy alts everytime btc will make new ath and then wait until btc will steady and make time for the alts to go green again and then sell.

or you can simply keep your eyes open on the market and see which coin is extra active that particular day and then invest in that instead of wasting time on the same altcoin over and over.
and trust me, every day there is an altcoin that is going up and getting pumped hard. if you can catch them on time you can make the profit you are looking for consistently.

There is a FOMO brewing...
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:38:36 AM

Everything is possible in working with bitcoin. If you have 0.6BTC and you want to make it 1 BTC in one month the its very easy but you should need enough exprince  of working  with bitcoins so you can make it more hurry then 6 moth also.
tamoymie

Activity: 108

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:17:29 AM

this is a great idea. however, it is still too risky. haha hopefully your strategy will actually happened so soon. cause i have try day trading once and never again, for it was a very wrong move. i sold it in a bit higher amount than i bought it, but the next day surprise me with a huge price that actually double hopefully my investment. this happened lasts week

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:31:37 AM

Everything is possible in working with bitcoin. If you have 0.6BTC and you want to make it 1 BTC in one month the its very easy but you should need enough exprince  of working  with bitcoins so you can make it more hurry then 6 moth also.
Yes it is possible but a risks investment. Price of bitcoin is increase some altcoins also increase if you choose altcoins that is really moving in the market it is very possible. But seems you have choosen the good coins to invest it possible to reach 1btc.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:57:33 AM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

i believe to the people have positive thinking with brave heart, the way of your style in the trading strategy is very risky and your goal to get 1bitcoin from 0.1 bitcoin as initial investment is very impossible to get that amount in 6 months so good luck to your goal hope your dreams come true.

Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:22:01 AM

You dont need to trade everyday to be able to increase your bitcoin holdings. It isn't like trading against the dollar where the dollar is stable.
Just buy some good coins and hold. Look at LTC for example there are lots of situations where you can come out ahead of BTC by holding. Waves is another one where you could have made 50% on your money in a week.

Over trading and you will lose it

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:49:35 AM

good luck , today xrp pumped up 50% , i think some one made some good money Cheesy
would like to hear more about ur progress it is inspiring

bsetyawan

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:57:52 AM

it is so interesting i can't wait for your stategy trick.
btw what do you mean ''Day-Trading'' ?
ariyaromadhona96

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:55:22 AM

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

Good luck for you bro , i am a newbie trader trying to invest few bucks , and yes i am just a few months in it , a daily trader and i get about 120% profit since my 1st invest men , hope you can share your strategi and maybe any way to read chart or predict the price. Thanks
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:04:28 AM

Correct. It is not impossible but a bit difficult and take long time to get the goal.
Anyway, may i know how the progress so far? Did you reach even 0.5 Bitcoin so far?

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:51:18 AM

I dont think it is that difficult because the plan is for 6 months. As long as you have the skills and good knowledge in choosing which coins to trade then I think it wont take more than 6 months to get 10x of the starting bankroll. You can even just holding few coins that you think will get pumped in the next few months, so you do not need to do day trading which might be a time-consuming activity.
Ratko1922

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:14:37 PM

I think it is possible to do it. It's just 1000% of profit needed, that's not much in the crypto world actually. If you're a bit better trader than the rest, then I have no doubt that you'll succeed. You need a bit more than 150% of profit per month and that's more than doable.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:13:10 PM

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

Goodluck to you my friend! I have also started with only 0.1 BTC and it went great so far. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: