Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months with Day-Trading  (Read 8835 times)
judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:29:27 AM

Like your energy and knowledge! would like to hear more about your algorithms.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanj1002

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:33:06 AM

3Hsv4CPRrT7niW1zvr9QVMWnCHAhTo75EB
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:53:06 AM

you have to get the bitcoin money because bitcoin price is too high and many people do not want to trade because it's hard to make a gamble like this, but it depends on you but I think You just have to hold your money to earn 5 times your money in that case it's hard to get rid of the lost bitcoin because you can not choose the right crypto currency coin now.

ariyaromadhona96

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:09:39 AM

Waiting the OP to Share his strategy and what his achievement so far , how much profit do you get till now dude?
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:01:08 AM

I will always watching you. Why you don't tell us the technique in so trading, to add our knowledge. Some of the readers of course expect it. I hope soon you will open the topic how to play

MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:33:16 AM

who has a yarn has not been active for several weeks, may be a loss or may be busy, in another thread there is someone who has the same topic, capital 0.03 btc with target of 3 btc, now the balance becomes more than 0.3btc
ariyaromadhona96

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:43:22 AM

who has a yarn has not been active for several weeks, may be a loss or may be busy, in another thread there is someone who has the same topic, capital 0.03 btc with target of 3 btc, now the balance becomes more than 0.3btc
I am investing 20$ and now about 315$ for 54 days. My trading strategies is , buy low and sell high as usual cause i am daily trader , and when i get enough money , i buy all Cryptocurenccy that available in my exchanger , i am using vip.bitcoin.co.id , and just waiting. If some get high i sell , and if other get dump i am hold , because when you put your egg in one basket , iff that basket fall you broke all your egg. So play safe and keep reading on news , watching market cap. That what i've done . Still i am waiting the OP to tell his story.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

I will always watching you. Why you don't tell us the technique in so trading, to add our knowledge. Some of the readers of course expect it. I hope soon you will open the topic how to play
Because OP said don't follow his trade but follow his risl management. He said no one knows what will be happen after 5 minutes in market.

phieudu2601

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:26:04 AM

I can see that is possible to reach 1 BTC in 6 months by trading altcoins. Would you please to consider some altcoins such as btcz, doge having low price ~ 20satoshi, but both of them completely capable of pump or dump with several times. it could be multiply your account x10 to x100.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:48:31 AM

I'm not sure if you can achieve your goal with such a little amount of investment. Try extending your goal to 1 year it might be feasible. Anyways I hope for your success dude.
WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

Woow! I hope this test will run smoothly and finally  reach your goal. Can we get some updates about your trading when it is done. This will serve as a challenge for me.
Why didn`t op share more info about his success, how much time was he spending each day, was he active everyday in past 6 months, or he had free days. He made nice amount in bitcoins 1 btc today is over 16.500$ and making that in just 6 months is almost 3.000$ every months, sounds like great
salary. I bet he was day trader, at least with his picks, I have a lot od dgb and I am waiting price to rise again before I sell them.
Cause posters took this and ran with it.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

in the crypto world you should get that BCT even in less time!
Study a lot, find a good pick buy the bottom and wait the magic happen =D just set target for exits and set stop loss !
MrKubem

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:33:21 PM

Using multiple platform allows for arbitration, but your volume of trade is still a bit tiny to go for that (because of transfer fees), but also it gives you a security when a coin is delisted (does happen quite often) and gives you a wider choice of assets to trade on. Hush for example (a relatively minor crypto) has been very good for day trading low volumes against USDT for the last six months, nicely oscillating between 1.4 and 2, just the type of chart that makes you fall in love with an asset.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:35:30 AM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

it is enough to make people believe that you are a trader, but to be said as a professional trader seems to be too much before you can prove that you have been successful and get a lot of profits from trading. and I think the choice you are applying is the right thing.

timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:57:07 AM

Do we have any new update portfolio? the last balance post is a month old now. I just want to know what happened to his trades especially there was a bitcoin price fall happened

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:52:36 AM

It's great that you made a diary for your trading. It is very inspiring for not so good traders like myself. I will try to set aside a portion of my portfolio to trade when I get a little more time as I should not just sit there and let my portfolio keep dropping in value because all the other day traders are constantly bleeding the markets and profit taking. I will try to do this from the new year and see how I go. I will pick 3 good coins I have with volume to trade over the coming year and see what happens.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:36:04 AM

I think he is doing a great work and he has been bringing his experience to bear which was acquired over time. I will love to monitor his progress and adopt his strategy.  Smiley
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:51:56 AM

I think he is doing a great work and he has been bringing his experience to bear which was acquired over time. I will love to monitor his progress and adopt his strategy.  Smiley

I think the same as you and if he doesn't stop his trade, I am sure that he can reach 1 bitcoin in 6 months with day trading and I hope that he knows what is the best coin that will help him to reach his goals. there are still many times for him to trade in many coins because every coin in the exchange make a good movement and soon it will reach the higher price so he can make a big profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lemememe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:13:00 AM

https://i.imgur.com/c66Rdm2.png

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

Nice plan but i don't think DGB is a good coin to trade because it's always get dumped and pumped. Not good for holding purpose
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:25:56 AM

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

it's great, if your target is achieved I hope you can give tips and tricks to achieve your target, because many new players want to know the tricks and tips from people like you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: