Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Binary-Chain - VeriCoin and Verium - The First Dual-Blockchain Protocol  (Read 47627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

….but this is the last time we will address this with you.

Hopefully!  Grin

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maximaus

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Lol this is getting ridiculous, at this point the burden of proof is on you to show there is still *anything* going on here.

Jacko has some legitimate concerns that other members of the community have shared as well, publicly or not. I have been a part of this community for over a year now and I have seen only talk and nothing to show for. What really pisses me off is that you guys are still out there pretending. At least everyone is aware Doge is a memecoin.

Stuff that got hyped up and I am still waiting for (off the top of my head, non exhaustive, feel free to add) :
- Getting VCs in
- Lisbon Web Summit
- New Website (over 6 months for a wordpress website, that's ICO worthy)
- Regular AMAs
- Weekly Vlog
- Mobile Miner
- P2Pool
- BIG AD CAMPAIGN
- Super Mega Disruptive "Mine Sharing", noone knows what it is and we cant talk about it
- Pretty much anything thats on *last year's* roadmap
- Biggest joke of all = project social that will bring *massive adoption*, lead by official slack clown Will who still hasnt coded a single line in over a year.

If it wasn't for new community members like Phiten, the only Github commits would be Doug changing a comma on a Sunday evening right before dinner.
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:17:51 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 11:39:49 PM by MAD945

VeriCoin 1.7.2
Tagged for Release

-Final testing of Windows and Mac wallets in progress
-exchanges have been contacted to upgrade before final release

Verium 1.2
-Will be tagged shortly for release, still in testing
MAD945

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:26:06 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 11:40:12 PM by MAD945

VeriMobile
Unique Dual Mobile Wallet for VeriCoin and Verium
Native Android Mobile Wallet

-First Alpha Release, we are shooting for September Beta Release

MAD945

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

VeriCoin and Verium now on veriwebwallet.com Send, Receive and Store your VRC/VRM using any web browser. We will pick one (1) random person who signs up and verifies their account with 200 VRC and 20 VRM. Contest starts NOW and ends August 7th

https://twitter.com/VeriCoin/status/1024461737351819264
https://twitter.com/VeriumReserve/status/1024463244641984512
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:43:58 AM

If it wasn't for new community members like Phiten, the only Github commits would be Doug changing a comma on a Sunday evening right before dinner.

For sure one mistake we made was setting rough quarter timelines that we didn’t achieve, but please don’t discount my consistent efforts for over 4 years including recently, after being around for 1. This is not a pump and dump, it’s a long term project tackling long term challenges (Eg. CPU mining). It requires patience and a lot of work.

https://github.com/vericoin/vericoin/graphs/contributors
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

I am a part of the Vericoin community since almost day one and i am still part of this community.
As far as i can say, pnosker and effectstocause are two developers who are standing behind the project.
Of course, sometimes development doesn't go as easy as thaught (have tryed p2ppool and wasn't able to set it up for god knows reasons) and timelines do get messed up. Please keep in mind, that almost every developer, has a "real life" with friends, wife/husband and maybe kids. Sometimes there is the need to first keep care of "real life" before you can invest much time into crypto projects. Every person not careing about family for exmple would be a lonely person in the future.

I see that there is a new vericoin wallet, i will download it and see how it is running this evening.

Regarding the price decreasement: Please have a look at almost 99% of altcoins. Not only talking about big coins like ETH and stuff, but even ETH has suffered almost a 50% decreasement from it's peak last year. Almost every other coin has suffered from the very big BTC increasement and then decreasement.

I personally think, that a problem almost every coin has is that people do not see much changes even if there are major/big changes in the back. For example you completely change a wallet, it has new functions but is almost looking the same before. If people do not know, that there are several hours needed to do the backend changes, they might think that there is no development.

People who are longer in the crypto world know what i am talking about.

Just to bring my post to an end:
- i trust pnosker and effectstocause and the other devs i've been working with
- i trust the VRC/VRM project
- i see that there is development going on but slower as expected (to be honest, it's almost going like that Wink )
MAD945

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:46:56 PM

Verium P2Pool

Verium P2Pool Frontend

Verium P2Pool with unique Verium P2P Frontend is running but we need to optimize the code to scale which we are working on. P2Pool is written in Python which isn't the most efficient coding language to use. We are working on converting the Python code to C++/Nodejs to make it more efficient and the ability to scale which we need for mobile phones and other devices to mine on. We have veqtrus one of the main Bitcoin P2Pool devs working with us on it and we are looking for other devs to contribute to speed up development. When we finish the conversion we will have one of the most efficient P2Pool networks which not even Bitcoin has.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

I supported and held VRC from 2014-2016, I guess you could say I was a bagholder for a while, but I traded and staked my way into profit and then sold in 2016. VRC had a meteoric rise in 2014 and has never gotten close to that ATH in terms of bitcoin value ever again (like ~40ksats?).

It was at one time in top 10 in market cap (back before CMC was the go to source), but now its sitting at 500th. A shocking fact is that BitConnect...Yes I said BitConnect, even after the scam collapsed still has a higher market cap than VRC. How is that possible, does anyone see value in a 4 year old blockchain? I just don't get how these markets work sometimes....it really just must be COMPLETELY DOMINATED by speculators.

The price action is sooo similar to BlackCoin, I wonder if older coins will ever make a comeback.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

does anyone see value in a 4 year old blockchain?

It's lasted 4 years...that's gotta be worth something right?  Wink

Admittedly from a speculative standpoint it's somewhat of a moonshot now, but they haven't yet released it's new raison d'etre: the dual blockchain VRC/VRM integrated platform.  I'm genuinely curious to see how the dual blockchain system develops regardless of price.     

As for bitconnect, looks like it's barely traded on one exchange almost nobody uses, so not really a fair comparison IMO.
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

I supported and held VRC from 2014-2016, I guess you could say I was a bagholder for a while, but I traded and staked my way into profit and then sold in 2016. VRC had a meteoric rise in 2014 and has never gotten close to that ATH in terms of bitcoin value ever again (like ~40ksats?).

It was at one time in top 10 in market cap (back before CMC was the go to source), but now its sitting at 500th. A shocking fact is that BitConnect...Yes I said BitConnect, even after the scam collapsed still has a higher market cap than VRC. How is that possible, does anyone see value in a 4 year old blockchain? I just don't get how these markets work sometimes....it really just must be COMPLETELY DOMINATED by speculators.

The price action is sooo similar to BlackCoin, I wonder if older coins will ever make a comeback.

I agree but the markets now are absolutely ridiculous .  The point is that the crypto market defies any logic . The moves are often disconnected of the real economy and are irrational . The same goes for the ATH in Jan . We can't change that all you need to do is to adapt by not putting all the eggs in one basket as much as possible even though I believe you do it already .

Regarding the veteran coins, it's sad to see them where they are now but there is this harsh effect of capital dilution among all the crypto coins. The diversification is done by all the serious investors . No one invest in 1 2 coins. This means the amount of money to come in here will be less than 6 months ago because there is other new project.

Regarding bitconnect v other worthy coins , this is just another evidence regarding the irrationality of the market . Normally if you ask me this coin should have been banned by coinmarketcap longtime ago but well.

The irrationality though can play in the opposite side as well. It may well be somewhere in the future that blackcoin and VRC or some other vet-coins jump to 50x from now. On that day many will say what's so special about them . You'll remember this day and you'll know what to do then  Smiley

In my view to have the old coins somewhere at 50x , we need much more than a stupid market manip. Now it's different, now way more money needs to land in the crypto world to have VRC at 5$ or maybe even 10$. I believe this will happen when we reach a total cryptocap of 1.5 or 2 trillions but this will happen only if things change and something big needs to change or happen such as endorsement by the big companies or EUR volatility or similar. In the state we are now even if ETF is approved i don't expect for the alt-coins to go too far. 
rafaeljosecarrascoperez

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

For sure one mistake we made was setting rough quarter timelines that we didn’t achieve, but please don’t discount my consistent efforts for over 4 years including recently, after being around for 1. This is not a pump and dump, it’s a long term project tackling long term challenges (Eg. CPU mining). It requires patience and a lot of work.

https://github.com/vericoin/vericoin/graphs/contributors

Finally!! he admited the scam the hype objectives that never where,   time lines where a hoax like i say before...  At this point  what i say just acomplished.. too bad... Grin Grin Grin Grin Any way keep selling sooner or later i will have a 40% to 45%$ of this coin.... feeding under 3.5k yummi.

what a looser
rafaeljosecarrascoperez

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Verium P2Pool

Verium P2Pool Frontend

Verium P2Pool with unique Verium P2P Frontend is running but we need to optimize the code to scale which we are working on. P2Pool is written in Python which isn't the most efficient coding language to use. We are working on converting the Python code to C++/Nodejs to make it more efficient and the ability to scale which we need for mobile phones and other devices to mine on. We have veqtrus one of the main Bitcoin P2Pool devs working with us on it and we are looking for other devs to contribute to speed up development. When we finish the conversion we will have one of the most efficient P2Pool networks which not even Bitcoin has.

Yeah  aha  aha, more hype from the clown!!!
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

Thank you all for banning me from slack for telling that development is stopped and no more peoples cares about. Seems like truth..hurts. Good job, really.

The development hasn't stopped! We pulled a new devs on board working on the 0.16 core update right now and 1.7.2 will be released this week.

would be nice to see official win builds v1.7.2

We will release them this week, we are currently testing the final Mac builds.

Thank you all for banning me from slack for telling that development is stopped and no more peoples cares about. Seems like truth..hurts. Good job, really.

Wow, thank you for sharing. One of the biggest miners being banned for asking important questions?
A big red flag there!

jacko is everything but not a big miner sorry. I haven't banned him but he wasn't asking questions. He was just ranting around and didn't even listen to what we/the other members said.

Regards

Philipp

Infrastructure & Back-end Developer
- VeriCoin & Verium -
vericoin.info

Oh sorry i must be mixing people. Thought ha had a big mining farm and mined pretty much from the beginning without selling.
A supporter like that being banned for asking questions would be a red flag. But as always there is more to the story than what first meets the eye Smiley
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

The development hasn't stopped! We pulled a new devs on board working on the 0.16 core update right now and 1.7.2 will be released this week.

would be nice to see official win builds v1.7.2

We will release them this week, we are currently testing the final Mac builds.

Wow, thank you for sharing. One of the biggest miners being banned for asking important questions?
A big red flag there!

jacko is everything but not a big miner sorry. I haven't banned him but he wasn't asking questions. He was just ranting around and didn't even listen to what we/the other members said.

Regards

Philipp

Infrastructure & Back-end Developer
- VeriCoin & Verium -
vericoin.info

Oh sorry i must be mixing people. Thought ha had a big mining farm and mined pretty much from the beginning without selling.
A supporter like that being banned for asking questions would be a red flag. But as always there is more to the story than what first meets the eye Smiley

Well.. If you consider 980,000 h/m a little farm, go for it. Never sold one. Still. Hosted three full nodes, a BlackJack online game (sold to the dev 3 month ago), a Lottery game  and even more. Hosted the first mining pool after the poolinat0r seriers. A private one where even effects joined. Its 3 years now. And I wasn't a big supporter?

You all'are kidding..

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
iamvaibhav

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator Douglas Pike (effectsToCause) Explaining the benefits of the Binary-Chain technology:

https://i.imgur.com/NLerGz0.png

Social Links

Swap (VRM/VRC):
Livecoin

VeriCoin Links
VeriCoin Wallet 1.7 NEW

Verium Links
Verium Vault 1.1 NEW

VeriCoin Specifications
VeriCoin Launched: May 10th Midnight EST, PoW Ended May 17th 2014, PoS only
Launched in May of 2014, VeriCoin is a Proof-of-Stake-Time currency with a disinflation targeted interest rate which is dependent on the degree of staking. Stake-Time is a new proof that favors both number the number of coins held and how often they are staked. Together these features make VeriCoin top in security and incentive.
Network
No Premine, No IPO
Minimum Transaction Fee: 0.0001 VRC (Paid to Stakers)
Confirmations: 10, Maturity: 500
RPC Port: 58683, P2Port: 58684
Scrypt
26,751,452.35 VRC Minted during PoW period
Ended at Block 20160
Block Time: 1 minute
Exponential Difficulty Retarget Each Block
2,500 Coins For Each Mined Block
Proof of Stake-Time
Disinflation targeted interest
Min Stake Time of 8 Hours for Interest
No Max Stake Age or Amount

Verium Specifications
Proof of Work-Time: Difficulty dependent blocktime (Max ~6.2 minutes, minimum 15 seconds)
Rewards: Blocktime dependent rewards (~Reward halving every minute decrease in blocktime till 10x VRC supply parity, then variable ~3% disinflation)
Algo: scrypt² (N of 1024² or 128MB per thread)
Block 1: 564,705 VRM minted for ICO participants who purchased VRM using VRC
Minimum Transaction Fee: 0.2 VRM (High commodity transaction fee paid to miners)
RPC Port: 33987, P2Port: 36988
Confirmations: 30, Maturity: 100
Variable block time:
It automatically addresses the scalability issue BTC has.
It increases blockchain performance with security.
It softens the difficulty mechanism without loss of security, so that mining power can grow more efficiently and organically.
Rewards in minutes per mining between blocks enables more profitability of mining that is dependent on power and time burning electric.
A decreasing reward as the blockchain speeds, incentivizes a balance of efficiency and power, while reducing new supply based on demand.
ASIC and GPU inefficient and resistant due to memory latency.
So as a standalone PoW it will be one of the best and most innovative approaches to PoW.

Do you guys have any bounty program?
MAD945

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator Douglas Pike (effectsToCause) Explaining the benefits of the Binary-Chain technology:

Social Links

Swap (VRM/VRC):
Livecoin

VeriCoin Links
VeriCoin Wallet 1.7 NEW

Verium Links
Verium Vault 1.1 NEW

VeriCoin Specifications
VeriCoin Launched: May 10th Midnight EST, PoW Ended May 17th 2014, PoS only
Launched in May of 2014, VeriCoin is a Proof-of-Stake-Time currency with a disinflation targeted interest rate which is dependent on the degree of staking. Stake-Time is a new proof that favors both number the number of coins held and how often they are staked. Together these features make VeriCoin top in security and incentive.
Network
No Premine, No IPO
Minimum Transaction Fee: 0.0001 VRC (Paid to Stakers)
Confirmations: 10, Maturity: 500
RPC Port: 58683, P2Port: 58684
Scrypt
26,751,452.35 VRC Minted during PoW period
Ended at Block 20160
Block Time: 1 minute
Exponential Difficulty Retarget Each Block
2,500 Coins For Each Mined Block
Proof of Stake-Time
Disinflation targeted interest
Min Stake Time of 8 Hours for Interest
No Max Stake Age or Amount

Verium Specifications
Proof of Work-Time: Difficulty dependent blocktime (Max ~6.2 minutes, minimum 15 seconds)
Rewards: Blocktime dependent rewards (~Reward halving every minute decrease in blocktime till 10x VRC supply parity, then variable ~3% disinflation)
Algo: scrypt² (N of 1024² or 128MB per thread)
Block 1: 564,705 VRM minted for ICO participants who purchased VRM using VRC
Minimum Transaction Fee: 0.2 VRM (High commodity transaction fee paid to miners)
RPC Port: 33987, P2Port: 36988
Confirmations: 30, Maturity: 100
Variable block time:
It automatically addresses the scalability issue BTC has.
It increases blockchain performance with security.
It softens the difficulty mechanism without loss of security, so that mining power can grow more efficiently and organically.
Rewards in minutes per mining between blocks enables more profitability of mining that is dependent on power and time burning electric.
A decreasing reward as the blockchain speeds, incentivizes a balance of efficiency and power, while reducing new supply based on demand.
ASIC and GPU inefficient and resistant due to memory latency.
So as a standalone PoW it will be one of the best and most innovative approaches to PoW.

Do you guys have any bounty program?

Yes, we do https://vericoin.info/bounty/
Legionnaire81

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

Both "old" pool wallets, vrm.poolinat0r.com and vrm2.poolinat0r.com are still online and working. I was not able to transfer your balance but you will be able to manually withdraw your coins. vrm.poolinat0r.com and vrm2.poolinat0r.com will be accessible for minimum next 3 weeks, you can login normally and hit withdraw.

I just came back from holidays and struggling to withdraw my remaining 10.71 VRM from the vrm2.poolinat0r.com
For a manual cash out it says I need to have a minimum of 100VRM. Is there any way of circumventing that?

Also, what is the full stratum address for the new pool? (sorry, still a bit noobish I am Smiley )
MAD945

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

Both "old" pool wallets, vrm.poolinat0r.com and vrm2.poolinat0r.com are still online and working. I was not able to transfer your balance but you will be able to manually withdraw your coins. vrm.poolinat0r.com and vrm2.poolinat0r.com will be accessible for minimum next 3 weeks, you can login normally and hit withdraw.

I just came back from holidays and struggling to withdraw my remaining 10.71 VRM from the vrm2.poolinat0r.com
For a manual cash out it says I need to have a minimum of 100VRM. Is there any way of circumventing that?

Also, what is the full stratum address for the new pool? (sorry, still a bit noobish I am Smiley )

Contact Testbug to figure that out, he should respond shortly
MAD945

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

Join @bluelynxmktg at Neked Csak Dezso in Budapest on Sunday September 2nd at 16:30.  @xphitenx will join in Prague (Sept 4-5), Amsterdam (Sept 7-8), London (Sept 10-11) and Berlin (Sept 13-14). If you are in these cities, please leave a comment. Look forward to meeting you.

https://twitter.com/VeriCoin/status/1029015896940060672

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: