Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Brian879

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

im still dont understand where is transparent link from selling BBP when im asked Rob,in other side he deleted my questions, transparent bank account where Rob sending $/€, where is PR on compassion page that BIBLEPAY sponsoring children?  

You shouldnt be sponsoring our orphans with stolen electricity.

No, I deleted your posts with swears.

I actually responded to all the legitimate questions, sometimes with questions but you never responded because you don't read back nor care.

stolen? what are you talking about? are you on drugs?Christian and accusing others. Storms,Thunders and Lightning to you

Brian879 owners of 3 exchanges told me that BBP is scam coin.......   im talked with compassion too and told me that doesnt exists any info about biblepay sponsoring  Grin Grin

doesnt exists proofs from BBP side ...

No I called and BBP definitely exists under the account number provided and name "Biblepay". The only issue is that for some reasons he only saw 60 children sponsored. @Rob should just call and check it himself. Idk if they are in a different system, different account number, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brian879

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Lies make me sad. And angry. I know it isn't all about me or anything but please, let's stop the lies. Too many people are working too hard on having a real impact to have to deal with this unmerited foolishness.

Please call the call center yourself in an hour and see if you can get a different information...Again Biblepay exists under the right account number and the same name, but the representative just said that there was only 60 children sponsored under that account number. Rob should just call and check it himself. Idk if they are in a different system, different account number, etc.

Again, I just followed the instructions provided:

Here you go guys: COMPASSION INTL
ORGANIZATION NAME: BIBLEPAY
ACCOUNT #: 07816292  

PHONE# : (800) 336-7676
HOURS:  Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Mailing address: Compassion International Colorado Springs, CO 80997
ORG CONTACT: ROBERT A.

https://www.compassion.com/contact/ - (800) 336-7676

Brian879

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

Brian879 when im phoned,i wanted any bank acc, ID from them about this sponsoring .... its so hard post here transparent screens,proofs and etc? price of BBP falling....its so good  Grin Grin Grin

doesnt exists any PR from compassion on their web  and this is main info for us

They won't give you that information for obvious privacy reasons.....but they can tell you how many children are sponsored under an account number.
coinsinspect

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

No I called and BBP definitely exists under the account number provided and name "Biblepay". The only issue is that for some reasons he only saw 60 children sponsored. @Rob should just call and check it himself. Idk if they are in a different system, different account number, etc.

The purpose this coin is to sponsor much as children as possible.
Talks about scam harm us and harm the children that could benefit from us.

What will help here is that every charity organization will add the details of our sponsored children to their web site.
There are a lot of charity organizations. we should sponsor only those who agree to this term.
coinsinspect

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

The purpose of this coin is to sponsor much as children as possible.

What will help here is that every charity organization will add the details of our sponsored children to their web site.
(number of children is enough)

There are a lot of charity organizations. we should sponsor only those who agree to this term.

I think we must vote on this.
Brian879

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

I don't think it necessarily harms us. But I don't think the defensive attitude is good to a point where constructive feedback/communication is not possible, especially towards people actually trying to help and being genuine. Obviously we/I know it is legit and we should just all work together to make sure the accurate and necessary information is out there for all to see. That is all.
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

I don't think it necessarily harms us. But I don't think the defensive attitude is good to a point where constructive feedback/communication is not possible, especially towards people actually trying to help and being genuine. Obviously we/I know it is legit and we should just all work together to make sure the accurate and necessary information is out there for all to see. That is all.

I just called and they confirmed 304 children,  could not give me details as to future payments.

This general # seems to go to a call center.  There seemed to be some language barrier issues. Smiley
Brian879

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

I just called and they confirmed 304 children,  could not give me details as to future payments.

This general # seems to go to a call center.  There seemed to be some language barrier issues. Smiley

Yes it is just their call center number as this is what was provided in the instructions to verify the information. That's good if you were able to confirm 304 children. I'm not sure where the representative I talked to got the 60 children. I will call back now and see if I get the same result.
SVK Noko

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

Of course language barrier. I encounter with language barrier every day. If you are not native english speaker please dont start the panic with your fabricated suppositions. Its very easy to say that something is scam or feik. Please now is here the place for an appology...  !!
Brian879

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

I just called and they confirmed 304 children,  could not give me details as to future payments.

This general # seems to go to a call center.  There seemed to be some language barrier issues. Smiley

Of course language barrier. I encounter with language barrier every day. If you are not native english speaker please dont start the panic with your fabricated suppositions. Its very easy to say that something is scam or feik. Please now is here the place for an appology...  !!

Are you talking to me? Because I think I have been nothing but accurate in conveying exactly what I did, the result and I got and was just checking with Rob about it?

So I just called again and he actually gave me 308 children. I talked with the representative more extensively about why I got 60 previously..and apparently the issue is that they're "counting manually" (x children per page and they count how many pages) and their system is not the best with responding to that sort of requests as there are too many children under the account and it takes too long to load everything.

I think Rob should call them and add a note about it for anyone who's asking to verify the information.
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

Of course language barrier. I encounter with language barrier every day. If you are not native english speaker please dont start the panic with your fabricated suppositions. Its very easy to say that something is scam or feik. Please now is here the place for an appology...  !!

SVK, I am a native English speaker.   The call center does not appear to be.

I think it's fair for someone to report what they are told,  I called myself to help confirm.  There is far too much judgement in this thread, people accusing others of being malicious when they are trying to help.

SVK Noko

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

I just called and they confirmed 304 children,  could not give me details as to future payments.

This general # seems to go to a call center.  There seemed to be some language barrier issues. Smiley

Of course language barrier. I encounter with language barrier every day. If you are not native english speaker please dont start the panic with your fabricated suppositions. Its very easy to say that something is scam or feik. Please now is here the place for an appology...  !!

Are you talking to me? Because I think I have been nothing but accurate in conveying exactly what I did, the result and I got and was just checking with Rob about it?

So I just called again and he actually gave me 308 children. I talked with the representative more extensively about why I got 60 previously..and apparently the issue is that they're "counting manually" (x children per page and they count how many pages) and their system is not the best with responding to that sort of requests as there are too many children under the account and it takes too long to load everything.

I think Rob should call them and add a note about it for anyone who's asking to verify the information.

No I was not talking to you. I was talking in general.
Brian879

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

SVK, I am a native English speaker.   The call center does not appear to be.

I think it's fair for someone to report what they are told,  I called myself to help confirm.  There is far too much judgement in this thread, people accusing others of being malicious when they are trying to help.

Can confirm that. I think the issue is really that there's no "count" provided by the system so they have to do it themselves...which doesn't seem reliable (aka you got 304 and I got 308 and 60 before...). I wonder if the representative I talked to before didn't wait for all the pages to load before giving me that number.

I think the best way to prevent that might be to add a note to the account.

Thanks for taking the time to call thesnat21. Now we can both provide our testimony that we called Compassion and there is an organisation called Biblepay under the account number provided in the previous pages that is sponsoring around 304 or 308 or something around that number...children. =)
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

I think it's fair for someone to report what they are told,  I called myself to help confirm.  There is far too much judgement in this thread, people accusing others of being malicious when they are trying to help.

I agree, let's please try to stay respectful to one another at all times. I like the disclaimer for this thread that we should write our posts thinking that the children we sponsor also read the thread, and that we should be an example for them on how people rightly treat each other.

Yes, there is a language barrier sometimes (for example with the Slovakian people), and perhaps also a cultural barrier. But I'd like to learn from our differences. When there is difficulty between us in communicating, let's please keep on talking in a civil and nonjudgmental way until we can clearly see each other Smiley

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

I agree, let's please try to stay respectful to one another at all times. I like the disclaimer for this thread that we should write our posts thinking that the children we sponsor also read the thread, and that we should be an example for them on how people rightly treat each other.

Haha that was MY comment back around PODC golive Wink  Glad it's remembered
SVK Noko

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

Yes, there is a language barrier sometimes (for example with the Slovakian people), and perhaps also a cultural barrier. But I'd like to learn from our differences. When there is difficulty between us in communicating, let's please keep on talking in a civil and nonjudgmental way until we can clearly see each other Smiley

Jaap i sent you private message today. Have you got it?
jaapgvk

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:57:33 PM

Jaap i sent you private message today. Have you got it?

I just replied Smiley

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
SVK Noko

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

Hi Guys

I would like to ask something. After I send exec podcupdate I get the message:
03:42:08
exec podcupdate
03:42:57
{
  "Command": "podcupdate",
  "PODCUpdate": "Unable to locate enough funds for this transaction that are not equal 1000 biblepay."
}

From the wallet I use also for MN (MN started today morning)

Getboincinfo is showing:

"Command": "getboincinfo",
  "CPID": "71ab1db88109cd3fa2f798b8a8a2c15b",
  "Address": "BQQKNgdp6xYevek2K1PumrG2WvhUqnGQAh",
  "CPIDS": "71ab1db88109cd3fa2f798b8a8a2c15b;",
  "CPID-Age (hours)": 424906,
  "NextSuperblockHeight": 54120,
  "NextSuperblockBudget": 1144187,
  "71ab1db88109cd3fa2f798b8a8a2c15b_ADDRESS": "BQQKNgdp6xYevek2K1PumrG2WvhUqnGQAh",
  "71ab1db88109cd3fa2f798b8a8a2c15b_RAC": 29692.83,
  "71ab1db88109cd3fa2f798b8a8a2c15b_TEAM": 15044,
  "71ab1db88109cd3fa2f798b8a8a2c15b_WCGRAC": 0,
  "71ab1db88109cd3fa2f798b8a8a2c15b_TaskWeight": 100,
  "71ab1db88109cd3fa2f798b8a8a2c15b_UTXOWeight": 644479,
  "Total_RAC": 29692.83,
  "Total Payments (One Day)": 3799,
  "Total Payments (One Week)": 26596,
  "Total Budget (One Day)": 1144187,
  "Total Budget (One Week)": 8009309,
  "Superblock Count (One Week)": 8,
  "Superblock Hit Count (One Week)": 8,
  "Superblock List": "53915,53710,53505,53300,53095,52890,52685,52480",
  "Last Superblock Height": 53915,
  "Last Superblock Budget": 1144187,
  "Last Superblock Payment": 3799,
  "Magnitude (One-Day)": 3.320261460757726,
  "Magnitude (One-Week)": 3.320636024905519
}

From the Morning I dont have any podcupdate.

Could somebody send me advice what is the problem?

Thank You.
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

Hi Guys

exec podcupdate
{
  "PODCUpdate": "Unable to locate enough funds for this transaction that are not equal 1000 biblepay."
}

Thank You.

The message seems cryptic, looking at the code that generates it.   It sounds like you don't have coins to create the podc transaction?

This is the same wallet your MN is staking on,  what's the available balance?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't believe you can double-dip (stake and run MN) on the same coins.
jaapgvk

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

Hi Guys

exec podcupdate
{
}

Thank You.

The message seems cryptic, looking at the code that generates it.   It sounds like you don't have coins to create the podc transaction?

This is the same wallet your MN is staking on,  what's the available balance?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't believe you can double-dip (stake and run MN) on the same coins.

That is what his wallet says yes, but he actually has the coins. I've had the same thing happen to me in the past and it fixed itself after a day. But I never figured out what is was. The wallet is using the Dash amount of 1000, but is should be 1.550.001. Rob posted about it in the past:

Hi Jaap, yes that is confusing - I will change the narrative.  The narrative was originally created to mean "coins not locked to the amount of a masternode : 1,550,001".

So it should say : Cannot locate any coins that are not locked to a sanctuary.  Its just skipping by coins that are actually locked as 1,550,001.  (IE the 1000 is 1000 dash).

You are right about the 'douple-dip'. The funds for the MN are locked and can't be used for staking.

Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: