Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Radar_Dude7

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 08:46:34 PM

**  POOL CHANGE BULLETIN  **

All,

Since the rx pool at rx.biblepay.org has been slightly flaky again this morning, let's please try to point all mining traffic to foundation.biblepay.org's pool, so we can stress test it.

If its successful we will scale that pool out instead.

I have just redirected our DNS record over (temporarily) to push the rx.biblepay.org:3001 traffic to foundation starting now, but I prefer that everyone manually changes their configs.

Please see the getting started guide here:
https://foundation.biblepay.org/GettingStarted

This pool uses vardiff on port 3001.

With this change, how does one get an account in order to review the mining information? The structure of "Foundation" is very different from NOMP. Will this change?

There is another site that is active - http://biblepay.miningpool.fun - Is this site in addition to Foundation within the same blocks? The reason I ask is if I mine on Foundation and then mine on miningpool.fun, will I be listed with the same XMR wallet, or separate ones that must build high enough to withdraw funds to an external wallet?

Thank you for your time!   Cheesy

Hi,

1) The miningpool.fun brings me to a site that is down?  Not sure if that is a biblepay resource, or a monero resource.

2)  You don't need an account to mine at foundation.biblepay.org - see the getting started guide.  Its so similar to nomp that you can just switch the dns address and continue mining.  

On a side note, as long as things look good in 48 hours, we will bring rx.biblepay.org back up to let it make all the old payments.  You don't have to change either of your addresses btw.

My bad. http://biblepay.miningpool.fun:11180/ should be the site you look for. It is listed along with the old nomp sites for Biblepay mining sites. See https://miningpoolstats.stream/biblepay . Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 08:58:08 PM

**  POOL CHANGE BULLETIN  **

All,

Since the rx pool at rx.biblepay.org has been slightly flaky again this morning, let's please try to point all mining traffic to foundation.biblepay.org's pool, so we can stress test it.

If its successful we will scale that pool out instead.

I have just redirected our DNS record over (temporarily) to push the rx.biblepay.org:3001 traffic to foundation starting now, but I prefer that everyone manually changes their configs.

With this change, how does one get an account in order to review the mining information? The structure of "Foundation" is very different from NOMP. Will this change?

There is another site that is active - http://biblepay.miningpool.fun - Is this site in addition to Foundation within the same blocks? The reason I ask is if I mine on Foundation and then mine on miningpool.fun, will I be listed with the same XMR wallet, or separate ones that must build high enough to withdraw funds to an external wallet?

Thank you for your time!   Cheesy

Hi,

1) The miningpool.fun brings me to a site that is down?  Not sure if that is a biblepay resource, or a monero resource.

2)  You don't need an account to mine at foundation.biblepay.org - see the getting started guide.  Its so similar to nomp that you can just switch the dns address and continue mining.  

On a side note, as long as things look good in 48 hours, we will bring rx.biblepay.org back up to let it make all the old payments.  You don't have to change either of your addresses btw.

My bad. http://biblepay.miningpool.fun:11180/ should be the site you look for. It is listed along with the old nomp sites for Biblepay mining sites. See https://miningpoolstats.stream/biblepay . Cheers!

Ok thanks, I see it now.  Yeah I was not aware that miningpool.fun upgraded.  (I only heard from Sunpool so far, that he would wait a little longer to check things out).  That might be Leopools pool, is that you Leopool?

Anyway we will have to keep an eye on the charity addresses towards the end of April to make sure everyone puts their contribution into a common cause (Ill update soon on SAI.NGO, Im reaching out to him today to see if the bios are ready yet).  I see miningpool.fun generated .02 XMR so far, thats a great start.

Anyway the nomp version of Biblepays pool is opensource so that explains how they are operating; yes - they are in addition to foundation.biblepay.org.  Ill let Leo tell us if he crashes, etc.  I dont mind at all if we continue two code bases, as long as we dont have crashes or support problems.  If we have support problems I will recommend the new pools move to c#.

So as far as the question about the XMR withdrawal threshhold, you could theoretically use your single XMR address and mine against both foundation and miningpool.fun - and those would accumulate under the same address; then you can withdraw from either pool when you hit the amount you want; so yes you can do that!

Thanks

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
robo2

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 07:37:57 AM

Hi
What is the Popes last name?

Cant pass registration
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 02:30:56 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 10:18:39 AM by mprep

** Foundation.biblepay.org Pool **

Btw, I wanted to mention this pool simply uses vardiff on port 3001.  So far I don't see any downsides to this approach.

This pool shoots for a 2 minute solution time regardless of how big your rig is.
So another words, if we give you a 2,3,4,5,6,7 difficulty and you still solve it fast, we give you an 8,9,10.
You *are* rewarded for the difficulty level you solve - so for example if you solve a 5 diff you receive 5 shares more in the pool.

This technically eliminates a lot of other junk related to setup also.

It also handles handles multiple connections under the same address, etc.

Another question is PODC  why do I need to keep my wallet open

Our GSC (generic smart contract) currently requires a daily stake, to prove that you own a certain amount of coins relative to your BOINC RAC.

Each daily contract looks for this stake to be present, otherwise we don't include that researcher in that days rewards.

So you could theoretically open the wallet once per day for a minute and manually type 'sendgscc wcg' and then close it, or, you can leave it run and have the daily transaction transmit once per day automatically.

** The Executive Summary of Jesus Christ **

https://san.biblepay.org/Theology/The%20Executive%20Summary%20of%20Jesus%20Christ.pdf

I'm making this to introduce Jesus to Corporation employees.  The idea is to send this to a CTO for example and have him/her forward this to employees.

Please provide any feedback if you feel I left something out, or if something needs improved.

Also, feel free to use it as you wish to spread the gospel.

** BBPRIG (XMRIG) 5.10.0 - LEISURE UPGRADE **

- Merge in XMRig changes from Jan 2020 through March 2020 (MIP)
- https://github.com/biblepay/xmrig/commit/d47569b2b35802dd63f71b597af996816ca51c9a

Binaries:

https://wiki.biblepay.org/Upgrade_to_RandomX

Please also let us know if this resolves the machine language crashes for some people.

** Sanctuary and Chainlocks Bulletin for block 187,000 **

Now that RandomX is stable and our difficulty has surpassed 1.0, we are planning to enable Chain Locks.  This is an exciting moment for Biblepay.

Realize that we are one of the few coins that exist that have chainlocks in Production (Other than Dash, who created it).

And, I believe we are the first Bitcoin based coin to have RandomX. 

In preparation for this, anyone who has a sanctuary, could you please ensure it is up and running?  As, once we enable Chain Locks, we move into strict mode meaning the Sanctuaries will be POSE banned and not paid if they do not respond to quorum requests.  Obviously we want to have a smooth cutover.

Lets shoot for block 187,000.

Update:

We have enabled Spork 17 (Deterministic sanctuary quorums) at block 187,000.

** Short term workload updates for foundation.biblepay.org **

So we still need some testers to test the 2FA, I see we have a little bit of testing but I think everyone forgot to finish.

My short term plans are this:
- To gain more XMR-BBP traffic, I plan on 'mutating' the gospel feature (the one that allows you to solve a chapter in foundation.bbp), into something slightly different.  I'll make it where you have to be randomx mining first, and the applicable participants have not solved one quiz in the last 24 hours.  We can make it where you can click your own link to participate.  This will theoretically allow us to advertise the eqivalent of a randomx faucet (for solving the gospel quiz).  So basically, new RX miners will have the impetus to join and start mining first then click on the link to get the quiz then the reward.  We will also be able to pour in more investment into it since it will be focused.

- I'm working on implementing deposits and withdrawals in the 2fa secured account next.  This will theoretically pave the way for the next cool feature, such as fractional sancs.

UPDATE:  Now we are ready for testers to test 2FA, Deposits and Withdrawals.

** Reward of 13K for new Monero or XMR - RandomX Miners **

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=503.new#new

The reward is being increased to 13,000 bbp for new RandomX Miners!

**  POOL CHANGE BULLETIN  **

All,

Since the rx pool at rx.biblepay.org went down yesterday, I've moved rx.biblepay.org DNS record to foundation.biblepay.org's pool, so we can stress test it.

Although the traffic is being sent from rx.biblepay.org:3001, I prefer that users change their configs.

Update:

Anyone who was mining on rx.biblepay.org that has an XMR balance, you can still access the balance from any of our pools from the "XMR inquiry tab" by pasting your XMR address there.  You can also access the balance in foundation.biblepay.org in the "XMR Inquiry" page.

So of course no XMR is lost during the switchover.

** CHAINLOCKS ARE ENABLED **

Please keep an eye on your sanc's to ensure they are not POSE banned.

Great job to everyone who helped bring us to this point!

We are one of the few with: CHAINLOCKS in Production.
We are the only coin with Monero-RandomX in the Bitcoin branch.

** 2FA, Deposits and Withdrawals **

This new feature is ready to test.  Please test deposits and withdrawals on foundation.biblepay.org.

Note that you may deposit if logged in (whether you have 2FA or not), but you can only withdraw funds if you have 2FA enabled and you are authenticated.

Feel free to try to hack it or break it.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
sunk818

Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 03:04:24 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 10:23:14 AM by mprep

Hi

Cant pass registration

If you search for pope's last name on google, you might get this

Jorge Mario Bergoglio became Pope Francis on March 13, 2013, when he was named the 266th pope of the Roman Catholic Church. Bergoglio, the first pope from the Americas, took his papal title after St. Francis of Assisi of Italy

This new feature is ready to test.  Please test deposits and withdrawals on foundation.biblepay.org.

Note that you may deposit if logged in (whether you have 2FA or not), but you can only withdraw funds if you have 2FA enabled and you are authenticated.

Can you explain how to create an account? I have an account on forum.biblepay.org but whenever I log in, I still can not deposit anything. I just get the message below. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Sorry, you must be logged in first.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 03:13:14 PM

Can you explain how to create an account? I have an account on forum.biblepay.org but whenever I log in, I still can not deposit anything. I just get the message below. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Lets move down to the baby level so I know what URLs are being clicked, etc.

From my view you should navigate to "foundation.biblepay.org" and expand the 'Account', then click Log In, and it should then take you to forum.biblepay.org and ask you for credentials if you are not logged in.  If you are logged in, your screen should refresh with "Sun" at the top left and you should be back in the foundation.

Please elaborate where the process breaks (exact urls and clicks etc).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 03:56:11 PM

Lets move down to the baby level so I know what URLs are being clicked, etc.

From my view you should navigate to "foundation.biblepay.org" and expand the 'Account', then click Log In, and it should then take you to forum.biblepay.org and ask you for credentials if you are not logged in.  If you are logged in, your screen should refresh with "Sun" at the top left and you should be back in the foundation.

Please elaborate where the process breaks (exact urls and clicks etc).

It is working now.

robo2

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 05:40:23 AM

Hi

Cant pass registration

If you search for pope's last name on google, you might get this

Jorge Mario Bergoglio became Pope Francis on March 13, 2013, when he was named the 266th pope of the Roman Catholic Church. Bergoglio, the first pope from the Americas, took his papal title after St. Francis of Assisi of Italy

I tryed "Bergoglio" but not working
MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 07:34:34 AM

** Sanctuary and Chainlocks Bulletin for block 187,000 **

Now that RandomX is stable and our difficulty has surpassed 1.0, we are planning to enable Chain Locks.  This is an exciting moment for Biblepay.

Realize that we are one of the few coins that exist that have chainlocks in Production (Other than Dash, who created it).

And, I believe we are the first Bitcoin based coin to have RandomX.  

In preparation for this, anyone who has a sanctuary, could you please ensure it is up and running?  As, once we enable Chain Locks, we move into strict mode meaning the Sanctuaries will be POSE banned and not paid if they do not respond to quorum requests.  Obviously we want to have a smooth cutover.

Lets shoot for block 187,000.

Update:

We have enabled Spork 17 (Deterministic sanctuary quorums) at block 187,000.

All Sancs seem to be up and none have PoSE score.

I wonder if there is some way to spread these great adoptions (Chainlocks and RandomX) from the PR point of view, to improve Biblepay's project exposure. I don't think there are many coins out there with this level of innovation.

Also, it would be a good hit if our exchanges know about us enabling chainlocks and reduce the number of deposit confirmations. Many investors in exchanges score coins better if they see lower confirmation numbers.
afeno

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 09:46:17 AM

Hello,
Since I upgraded my wallet to RandomX, I can't find bloks anymore. I was finding 1-2 blocks per day before RandomX but now noting since I migrated to the new version 3 days ago. There was any change in the difficulty? Is ti normal? Im talking abot solo mining using the BBP wallet.
Thanks!
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 03:05:02 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2020, 07:39:10 PM by bible_pay

This PDF, titled "The Executive Summary of Jesus Christ":

Is available here:

https://san.biblepay.org/Theology/The%20Executive%20Summary%20of%20Jesus%20Christ.pdf

(The purpose of this PDF is to introduce Jesus to Corporation employees.  The idea is to send this to a CTO for example and have him/her forward this to employees.)

Feel free to use it as you wish to spread the gospel.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 05:43:11 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 06:41:48 PM by sunk818

Hello,
Since I upgraded my wallet to RandomX, I can't find bloks anymore. I was finding 1-2 blocks per day before RandomX but now noting since I migrated to the new version 3 days ago. There was any change in the difficulty? Is ti normal? Im talking abot solo mining using the BBP wallet.
Thanks!

The algorithm has changed to RandomX. Wallet mining for RandomX will produce low hashes compared to using xmrig. So, it is recommended you use BiblePay's xmrig and join pool like foundation.biblepay.org:3001

There's many posts about it recently, so scroll back and you will find it.

I would appreciate some feedback from some miners who are mining against Nomp vs. Foundation.  

For example, if you have received the exact same payout ratio and solved share count over an hour at either pool.

I would especially like feedback from a miner with more than 1MH, as I want to account for any large influx discrepancies (for example the effect of more BBP shares per XMR shares as compared to a small miner).  

I just want to make sure the small miner is getting treated equally, and if there are any differences between pools Id like to know what they are.

Has any large miner tested foundation.biblepay.org yet?

Also, any downsides to the foundation that is keeping new miners from coming in?

There was a question on Discord how third-party pools and whether the miner is submitting enough XMR charity shares. I told them the code is open source so the pool operator and miners can do whatever they want with the code. So, pool stats may not have 1 to 1 with foundation stats. And miner could re-compile miner for less charity shares (is this possible?) and/or compile for GPU if s/he wanted.

** A new reward of 14,000 BIBLEPAY - for new Monero or XMR - RandomX Miners is available as of April 9th, 2020 **

Please join us in sponsoring ORPHANS IN THEIR DISTRESS by HEAT MINING.

10% of the HEAT MINED REWARD goes directly to orphan charity.

In the mean time, we still sponsor over 50 orphans per month through our existing POOM/Governance system.

See our orphan collage here:

http://foundation.biblepay.org/Viewer.aspx?target=collage

*** ALL OF THESE ORPHANS ARE ALWAYS PAID UP TO DATE MONTHLY, AND ARE ALL CURRENT ***

Those working against our project are apparently trying to 'bring down' the orphans.  The lines are being drawn between good and evil in this world.  Take your side!

I love this. Nice job on the collage. The kids look a little wide, but I think its just an HTML image sizing... At first I thought they were well fed. LOL Wink  Indeed they are being fed well physically and spiritually. Andrew of Kairos is a pastor and I got to watch a Facebook Live streamcast of music worship and the sermon. Such good work for the Lord is being performed all over the world in his Name.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 07:55:54 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2020, 07:40:44 PM by bible_pay

Hello,
Thanks!

The algorithm has changed to RandomX. Wallet mining for RandomX will produce low hashes compared to using xmrig. So, it is recommended you use BiblePay's xmrig and join pool like foundation.biblepay.org:3001

There's many posts about it recently, so scroll back and you will find it.

I would appreciate some feedback from some miners who are mining against Nomp vs. Foundation.  

For example, if you have received the exact same payout ratio and solved share count over an hour at either pool.

I would especially like feedback from a miner with more than 1MH, as I want to account for any large influx discrepancies (for example the effect of more BBP shares per XMR shares as compared to a small miner).  

I just want to make sure the small miner is getting treated equally, and if there are any differences between pools Id like to know what they are.

Also, any downsides to the foundation that is keeping new miners from coming in?

There was a question on Discord how third-party pools and whether the miner is submitting enough XMR charity shares. I told them the code is open source so the pool operator and miners can do whatever they want with the code. So, pool stats may not have 1 to 1 with foundation stats. And miner could re-compile miner for less charity shares (is this possible?) and/or compile for GPU if s/he wanted.

** A new reward of 14,000 BIBLEPAY - for new Monero or XMR - RandomX Miners is available as of April 9th, 2020 **

10% of the HEAT MINED REWARD goes directly to orphan charity.

In the mean time, we still sponsor over 50 orphans per month through our existing POOM/Governance system.

*** ALL OF THESE ORPHANS ARE ALWAYS PAID UP TO DATE MONTHLY, AND ARE ALL CURRENT ***

Those working against our project are apparently trying to 'bring down' the orphans.  The lines are being drawn between good and evil in this world.  Take your side!

I love this. Nice job on the collage. The kids look a little wide, but I think its just an HTML image sizing... At first I thought they were well fed. LOL Wink  Indeed they are being fed well physically and spiritually. Andrew of Kairos is a pastor and I got to watch a Facebook Live streamcast of music worship and the sermon. Such good work for the Lord is being performed all over the world in his Name.

Yes, the kids will look a little wide.  It makes sense because we have multiple bio providers, and you can't make an aspect ratio when you dont control the source of the aspect ratio.  (Or if you want, you can design a new page in a different way and Ill be happy to link to it).

On foundation.biblepay, yes, I believe the stats should match, and I was asking for a miner who has > 1MH to verify this and thats not for charity shares, its for total shares - BBP vs BBP.  Im looking for pool verification not charity verification.

I would suggest Not going in discord and saying things that arent true about : do what you want with the code and compile it any way you want, and hack charity shares.  No, the idea with biblepay is to prevent any corruption.  If you find that any stats are different then I need to know about it.  There of course are ways for us to plug corruption.  We are going to enforce the pool spork list, and also, enforce mining against the pool that doesnt give 10% to charity, and yes, there is a plan in place to do that.  Sure you can tell them to waste their time and recompile the wallet for no reason and try to cheat us on purpose (but it is fruitless).  

While we solemnly mourn over Jesus agonizing crucifixion this Easter, and rejoice over our salvation that he provided by providing atonement for our sins and making a path of salvation for us, remember that the Jews are celebrating Passover at the same time (during the 8 days of April 8th through April 16th).  

It is no coincidence that Passover for the Jews falls on Easter for the Christians; because Jesus is our passover lamb, the final sacrifice for our sins (meaning there is no reason for further sacrifices on the altar).  Nevertheless ultra-orthodox-Jews who still have not accepted the Messiah will celebrate passover.  The reason it is of no coincidence is because Father God planned that Jesus ministry would end at the exact moment (on the calendar) that Exodus occurred.  After the 10 plagues of Egypt, when Pharoah finally gave in, the children of Israel escaped bondage.  However, on the night that the Angel of Death passed over (this was the 10th plague, death of firstborn Children Exodus 11:1), that was the true Jewish first passover.  The children were told by Moses to put the lambs blood on their doorposts and that the death angel would pass over.  And so this affliction only killed the Egyptian babies, but not the Hebrew babies.  God knows this date was to be between April 8th and April 16th on our calendar.  Thats why he sent his son to die for us on the same date, because he is our passover lamb.

So, I've been researching Exodus I, II, and what I call III (the final exodus, or the rapture), and piecing together fascinating connections between the three.  When something repeats in the bible, its called a "Type".  Meaning that what was before will be again.  I believe the Rapture will be a "Type" of Exodus.  Therefore I am creating a wiki page with the connections that I show between this current Passover and the historic two exodus'.

https://wiki.biblepay.org/index.php?title=Parallels_of_the_Exodus

I hope this is edifying for you in some way; if not maybe it increases your faith; or maybe it ties together something or resonates for you.

God bless you all.

Sample Left Behind Letter:
https://san.biblepay.org/Theology/Left%20Behind%20Letter.pdf

One of my side projects that I'm working on is making a rapture ready backpack; this is something I will leave in my house to be found by those who are left behind (or those who find my house who are left behind).

In this we will place important information like: A left behind letter and any instructions (where to find the food that is stored away, etc).  And anything else that might be helpful for them to make it through the remaining years of the Great Tribulation.

Here is a copy of my left behind letter if you would like to use it.  In my case I'll be printing it out and hanging it on walls also in places where the unsaved are also.

https://san.biblepay.org/Theology/Left%20Behind%20Letter.pdf

Let me know if you want one without my name in it and Ill make a second one with a blank space.

** 2FA, Deposits and Withdrawals are ready to test as of April 9th, 2020, note - we still need help with this **

This post was censored by bitcointalk, because of the quality of development happening here (as compared to the stagnation on the other forums), apparently out of jealousy.

Its related to our project, because we still need help with this.

This new feature is ready to test.  Please test deposits and withdrawals on foundation.biblepay.org.

This is in preparation for Fractional Sanctuary Deposits.

**** FORUM.BIBLEPAY.ORG is our backup forum ****

Please bookmark it, as our days are numbered with bitcointalk.

The mods here are deliberately censoring us.

** Massive Improvements have Occurred with BIBLEPAY **

- CHAINLOCKS have been enabled, as of block 187000
- Please keep an eye on your sanc's to ensure they are not POSE banned.

! Great job to everyone who helped bring us to this point !

We are one of the few with: CHAINLOCKS in Production.  (A feature BITCOIN does not have!)

I would still appreciate some feedback from some miners who are mining against Nomp vs. Foundation.
Specifically the comparison between total shares (not charity shares), total shares between Nomp and Foundation.biblepay.org.

And especially from a miner with more than 1MH, as I want to account for any large influx discrepancies (for example the effect of more BBP shares per XMR shares as compared to a small miner).

** A new reward of 14,100 BIBLEPAY  (INCREASED TODAY!)  - for new Monero or XMR - RandomX Miners is available as of this morning - April 9th, 2020 **

10% of the HEAT MINED REWARD goes directly to orphan charity.  This is also something novel, that is not being done with bitcoin or dash.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Censored:
Those working against our project are apparently trying to 'bring down' the orphans.  

Censored Today:
The lines are being drawn between good and evil in this world.  Take your side!

** XMRIG v5.10.0 - LEISURE UPGRADE **

- Merge in XMRig changes from Jan 2020 through March 2020 (MIP)
- https://github.com/biblepay/xmrig/commit/d47569b2b35802dd63f71b597af996816ca51c9a

Binaries:

** this is the only notice on bitcointalk of this post, therefore it violates no bitcointalk rules **

Shocked Shocked     FRACTIONAL SANCTUARY ROI  -   42% with BiblePay     Shocked Shocked

According to masternodes online: https://masternodes.online/currencies/BBP/
Our sanctuaries currently earn 42% ROI.

Of course, this requires you to host one, maintain it, and pay the monthly hosting fees.

Won't it be nice to have a feature where we offer turnkey fractional sanctuary slicing?  
We will be one of the few to gain this feature also.

And, this feature is only a few days away!  

** Kairos Inbound letters - April 9th, 2020 **

Kairos thanked us today and also sent these:

https://san.biblepay.org/Mission/kairos2.pdf

Deleted by bitcointalk mods as off topic; despite the fact that these are all on topic - these are letters written back to our miners - for our direct support from OUR BLOCKCHAIN to them.

QUIT CENSORING OUR PUBLIC FORUM, WE PAY BITCOINTALK THROUGH ADVERTISING INCOME FOR YOUR EXISTENCE.

WE SUPPORT YOU!

Not the other way around.

Your hosting fees are being paid BY US.

** Mission Critical Post (deleted by bitcointalk) - RX POOL OPERATORS **

Pool Operators:  If you are running a RandomX pool, please e-mail me (rob@biblepay.org) and lets set up a mailing list to ensure we are all on the same page.

I'm not sure who is running miningpool.fun, but I sent you an e-mail, please reply to me.

We will act as a team and set up a standard monthly orphan liquidation method for the XMR, and ensure it goes to the active and current sponsored orphans first.

I need this message to be seen and replied to by our pool operators, and this is the only place for this post.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 11:26:39 PM

Great idea on the rapture readiness document. There are services that will generate a Google Doc or fill out a PDF and insert various field data. For example, if we have a custom field for name and you type in Rob, all the fields will be filled in automatically and generate the PDF.

https://www.hellosign.com/

I was looking into this for April from BLOOM many months ago for couples that wants to adopt foster children but had a lot of paper work to deal with.

JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 07:16:08 AM

Hi guys

I was testing mining on biblepay.miningpool.fun, but still after 12 hours still no payout?

I am doing around the 100Kh/s, i also can not see on that pool the current balance, estimated, payout etc..?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 03:20:45 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 05:30:26 PM by mprep

Hi guys

I was testing mining on biblepay.miningpool.fun, but still after 12 hours still no payout?

I am doing around the 100Kh/s, i also can not see on that pool the current balance, estimated, payout etc..?

On the nomp pools, they simply pay out 105 blocks later and the payment should be allocated in this page by block no:
http://biblepay.miningpool.fun:11180/history

Could you please tell us if you still didnt get payout after 105 blocks after one of the blocks shown on that list that your address is in, if so what is your address and the block nbr that you appear in on that list?

The owners name is Song and I spoke to him last night and he appears to be a legit player and good person (he said he is committed to transferring the orphan balance each month to one of our orphans.  We established his first orphan here: https://biblepay.cameroonone.org/bios/277f6767.htm  ).  So afaik, the honesty should be there.

Btw, his email is on the front page if you need to contact.

Rob

PS  If you are talking about the XMR side please let me know - that balance can be seen in the XMR tab but you must disable the popup blocker, I believe.

To attract more Christians to Biblepay, I created this Biblepay WIKI PDF outlining the parallels to Exodus as compared to the current age:

https://wiki.biblepay.org/index.php?title=Parallels_of_the_Exodus

About Easter:

While we solemnly mourn over Jesus agonizing crucifixion this Easter, and rejoice over our salvation that he provided by providing atonement for our sins and making a path of salvation for us, remember that the Jews are celebrating Passover at the same time (during the 8 days of April 8th through April 16th).   

It is no coincidence that Passover for the Jews falls on Easter for the Christians; because Jesus is our passover lamb, the final sacrifice for our sins (meaning there is no reason for further sacrifices on the altar).  Nevertheless ultra-orthodox-Jews who still have not accepted the Messiah will celebrate passover.  The reason it is of no coincidence is because Father God planned that Jesus ministry would end at the exact moment (on the calendar) that Exodus occurred.  After the 10 plagues of Egypt, when Pharoah finally gave in, the children of Israel escaped bondage.  However, on the night that the Angel of Death passed over (this was the 10th plague, death of firstborn Children Exodus 11:1), that was the true Jewish first passover.  The children were told by Moses to put the lambs blood on their doorposts and that the death angel would pass over.  And so this affliction only killed the Egyptian babies, but not the Hebrew babies.  God knows this date was to be between April 8th and April 16th on our calendar.  Thats why he sent his son to die for us on the same date, because he is our passover lamb.

So, I've been researching Exodus I, II, and what I call III (the final exodus, or the rapture), and piecing together fascinating connections between the three.  When something repeats in the bible, its called a "Type".  Meaning that what was before will be again.  I believe the Rapture will be a "Type" of Exodus.  Therefore I am creating a wiki page with the connections that I show between this current Passover and the historic two exodus'.

I was recently contacted by the CEO of PolisPay, Enrique, for a potential partnership.  He seems like a great guy.

I'm working with him on potentially adding BiblePay to his list of acceptable coins to make transactions on their next MasterCard.

I also offered advice on anything that we have that he might be interested in.

Question, I'm being told the post about the new XMR miner reward is a duplicate, but I don't see any other post about an XMR reward:

Note ! A new reward of 14,100 BIBLEPAY  - Increased on April 9th, 2020  - for new Monero or XMR - RandomX Miners is available as of this morning

URL:

10% of the HEAT MINED REWARD goes directly to orphan charity.  This is also something novel, that is not being done with bitcoin or dash.

By the way all,  we still sponsor over 50 orphans per month through our existing POOM/Governance system.

THANKS!

Shocked Shocked     Fractional Sanctuaries are being Released this Weekend!    Shocked Shocked

According to MNO:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/BBP/

Our sanctuaries (another name for Masternodes, except Sanctuaries can be used for 'physical processes' in addition to 'computer processes' in the future:
Currently earn 42% ROI.

? Won't it be nice to have a feature where we offer turnkey fractional sanctuary slicing ? 

We will be one of the few to gain this feature also.  (As after GIN went out of business, most coins lost this ability).

** Letters written back to the BIBLEPAY community by Kairos, in reference to our Community Hosted Kairos Easter Party  **

Kairos thanked us today and also sent these:

https://san.biblepay.org/Mission/kairos2.pdf

Note :  I modified the OP post with the sample Left Behind letter (for those who miss the rapture).  Click on the OP post and search for "Left behind" if you would like a copy of it:
Theology:

Left Behind Letter (for those that missed the rapture):           https://san.biblepay.org/Theology/Left%20Behind%20Letter.pdf

Thanks.

I'm being forced to rephrase my post about 2fa deposits and withdrawals.

We have a new feature coming this weekend, that allows you to make deposits and withdrawals at :
https://foundation.biblepay.org

But only if you set up a 2FA pin.

Please feel free to test this with smaller amounts to make sure its ready for prime time.

You can create an account by making a "https://forum.biblepay.org"  account first, then logging in, then setting your 2fa pin.

Then you want to send a deposit to the foundation, and check your balance.

Then later you can withdraw the money and lose zero.

Ill explain how to test fractional sancs over the weekend.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 03:50:56 PM

Miners want to know if BiblePay can only mine BBP and XMR. Could BiblePay mine other altcoins that use RandomX so BBP, XMR, and this other altcoin? I think the term "merged-mining" gets thrown around a lot like DogeCoin with LiteCoin. You seem to have specifically used dual mining which I feel is a different technology than merged-mining. Am I correct in this assumption?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 03:53:10 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 05:46:59 PM by mprep

Cool Cool  BIBLEPAY is getting STRONGER  Cool Cool

One of our strengths is CHAINLOCKS, a feature that is not in BITCOIN.  We enabled Chainlocks at block 187000.

! Great job to everyone who helped bring us to this point !

Miners want to know if BiblePay can only mine BBP and XMR. Could BiblePay mine other altcoins that use RandomX so BBP, XMR, and this other altcoin? I think the term "merged-mining" gets thrown around a lot like DogeCoin with LiteCoin. You seem to have specifically used dual mining which I feel is a different technology than merged-mining. Am I correct in this assumption?

Please see this wiki page first:
http://wiki.biblepay.org/Preventing_Preimage_Attacks

While implementing dual hash mining, I encountered the Preimage attack vector, and decided to use our equation for dual hash mining instead of classic merged mining (they are almost the same, but a couple small differences exist on the pool side and in the wallet). 

Yes, the good news is the underlying wallet does support every RandomX coin (not just XMR). 
Our block solution requires a RandomX header (from any RX based coin), proof that you are mining at the right height, and, the dual-hash (blake) solution.

However, there are a couple practical things stopping us from simply starting a second line of pools for coins other than XMR:
1) Accountability - sporks.  The spork allows us to enforce solutions that only come from pools we trust (pools that promise to pay each months orphanage liquidation).  We initially chose XMR so we can easily liquidate the earnings.
2) A new branch of Nomp or foundation.biblepay.org Pool specifically branched and code tailored for that other coin.  This is a minor change, to nomp for example, but - it is a real change requiring developer hours and testing.

So my actual view on the matter is I wanted to see the viability of XMR + BBP for a few months, and know that it will certainly generate orphan revenue, and be a success or not a success.  Then rerelease a pool with a little more orphan security  (one that prevents people from circumventing the tithe completely).  The biblepay core wallet has all the code necessary for security already in production.  The only rules that we really need in baby step 2 is enforcement of the 10% tithe on the miners.  This can certainly be done on the pool side.

So to make end-to-end security I think we will need to :  monitor the pool liquidations of each address, add the sporks before the end of this month for the known pools, and enable the enforcement of hashpower for the 10% tithe over the monitored span  (on the pool side).

Now in the future, if we grow signifigcantly I dont see why we cant focus on a second pool type (for another coin).  If anyone is very zealous about this you can start now; you wont really need me to run the other pool.  I would be open to working with that person and enabling the spork for that pool, if they promise to give the 10% for orphan charity back to the designated orphans, etc.   

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 05:22:56 PM

Hi guys

On the nomp pools, they simply pay out 105 blocks later and the payment should be allocated in this page by block no:
http://biblepay.miningpool.fun:11180/history

Could you please tell us if you still didnt get payout after 105 blocks after one of the blocks shown on that list that your address is in, if so what is your address and the block nbr that you appear in on that list?

The owners name is Song and I spoke to him last night and he appears to be a legit player and good person (he said he is committed to transferring the orphan balance each month to one of our orphans.  We established his first orphan here: https://biblepay.cameroonone.org/bios/277f6767.htm  ).  So afaik, the honesty should be there.

Btw, his email is on the front page if you need to contact.

Rob

PS  If you are talking about the XMR side please let me know - that balance can be seen in the XMR tab but you must disable the popup blocker, I believe.

Thanks for the reply, i was talking indeed about biblepay.miningpool.fun, i received a reward, but i also switched to  the foundation pool.. So i dont know if the reward came from miningpool.fun or the foundation pool.

Is there any pool u suggest, is there a difference between the foundationpool and miningpool.fun (i mean on fee, payouts etc, i know the foundation pool got some cool options for ''staking'')? The positive thing about the foundation pool is that i can see the block rewards, so i can make my calculation and check my incomming transactions.
On miningpool.fun u cant find any stats, except the shares + walletaddress (not the payouts, not the estimated etc).

XMR is fine, i know how minexmr works (good pool anyway).

Gridcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 05:52:41 PM

All,

This thread is being moved to:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=517.msg7221#msg7221

Please update your bookmarks.

If you have any questions you can contact Rob who started this thread at rob@biblepay.org.

Gridcoin: scientia humana libertas
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: