Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING  (Read 75227 times)
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

this app is wonderfull ,i already downloaded also i must learn about Aerium and join the community.
timtim1

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

Why not fix the information on coinmarketcap.com ? Specify the correct amount of coins, you will immediately see the correct capitalization.
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:12:12 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 03:10:14 AM by findshakil

Hi, I have been stacking since 10 days it was all fine but today for some reason my wallet stopped staking it stuck at block 110830 and its out of sync.
I tried to restart the wallet but sync never start, its still out of sync. any help would be highly appreciated
I am using wallet v1.8 on windows 7
Fibbage

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:01:00 AM

Hi, I have been stacking since 10 days it was all fine but today for some reason my wallet stopped staking it stuck at block 110830 and its out of sync.
I tried to restart the wallet but sync never start, its still out of sync. any help would be highly appreciated

Chain split.. problem will be fixed soon. Check Discord for more info.
findshakil

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:39:49 AM

Chain split.. problem will be fixed soon. Check Discord for more info.

Thanks for your reply, I am not on discord, I never used discord
Waiting for more info
diemquy057

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:15:57 AM

This coin is dead?
Have a dev team?
Or wtf this chart

No, isnt dead, and yes there is a dev team, the price chart its due the coin supply, if you calculate the marketcap before and now, the actual marketcap is higher than before
I think it might be better if Dev release weekly report on progress of the project. Of course, Dev can hire more devs to make the project run more smoothly and moving faster.
Aerium (OP)

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

Wallet release: v1.9

This update has the following changes:

Chain splitting fix:
New reward structure to prevent splitting (250% until block 125000, then 10% forever)

Q: WAIT, a chain split?
A: Yes, several chain splits have occurred since the implementation of the gradual decrease in the stake reward at block 110,000.

Q: Do I really need to update?
A: Yes this is a mandatory update.

Q: Wait, did I lose my coins?
A: No, you didn’t lose any coins. You may have lost some stakes but when you change your chain, your staking factor will make your next stake a pretty big one.

For this update, please close your wallet. You will need to run the .bat file that is included in the .zip file that will be downloaded from the link below. This .bat file will delete your old blockchain data.

• Close old wallet
  • Run .bat
  • Open new wallet and wait to sync, may take few hours

!!DON’T FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR WALLET BEFORE YOU UPDATE!!

Windows Qt: https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.9/aerium-qt.zip

Mac: Coming soon...
Slkp

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

Chain splitting fix:
New reward structure to prevent splitting (250% until block 125000, then 10% forever)

A: Yes, several chain splits have occurred since the implementation of the gradual decrease in the stake reward at block 110,000.

A: No, you didn’t lose any coins. You may have lost some stakes but when you change your chain, your staking factor will make your next stake a pretty big one.

For this update, please close your wallet. You will need to run the .bat file that is included in the .zip file that will be downloaded from the link below. This .bat file will delete your old blockchain data.

• Close old wallet
  • Run .bat

Windows Qt: https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.9/aerium-qt.zip

1.9 version isnt sync too
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

Pretty exciting that Aerium is going to include zero coin protocol.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

when was that announced?

ItaCraft

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

when was that announced?

Yesteryday, by me on #general (I am the lead dev)
Anyway, there is no official announcement of it yet, please, stick with us on the next weeks
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

There are more happening here than i thought at this point. Maybe il start staking just in case as it will take time with my low stack (buy with very good age). But there is truly alot that needs to happen before it becomes a good coin.
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

Chain splitting fix:

• Close old wallet
  • Run .bat

How do you check if you are on the correct chain? Already updated to the new wallet (v 1.9)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ginzink

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

Chain splitting fix:

• Close old wallet
  • Run .bat

How do you check if you are on the correct chain? Already updated to the new wallet (v 1.9)

The easiest way is to check Explorer which should be on the right chain. If you are on the same block number it should be good Smiley
That depends on Explorer working as it should off course.
Aerium (OP)

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

Hello,
There have been some exciting things emerging behind the scenes with the Developers and we would like to give the Aerium Community some insight!

As we all know, there will be a Coin Swap being conducted in the very near future. For this Coin Swap, the Developers have decided that we will be forking PIVX! PIVX is a very well-established, privacy coin that utilizes the Zerocoin protocol for next level privacy, Masternodes for network security and is also Proof-of-Stake. With this new development comes some complications that we as a Community will need to address. One of the bigger problems is that PIVX does not have a Max Supply. The Aerium team would like to state their position on the No Max Supply and why it can work.

The way PIVX is coded, the block reward is fixed at 4.5 PIVX every minute, this will never increase nor decrease. This accounts for around 4% inflation. However, PIVX has a “soft cap” (a cap on the number of coins produced when a certain condition is met). This soft cap condition is met when there are roughly 15 transactions occurring on the blockchain, the blockchain will start burning the same amount of coins as it is generating. What this means, is that every transaction fee, coins are destroyed/removed from circulation and at around 15 transactions per second, the coin supply burning is equal to the amount that is being generated, creating a neutralizing effect which essentially causes a “soft cap” on the max supply.

Of course, the fork will be coded to meet Aerium’s parameters. Like the 4.5 PIVX block reward will be changed to meet the 10% block reward, the amount of coins needed for a Masternode won’t be the same as PIVX and things of this nature. However, as far as forking PIVX and allowing a seamless transition during the Coin Swap, the limitless supply has to be an option and we recommend it. There is still is a possibility that a hard cap can be executed on the new Aerium Coin. Though, the actual Coin Swap itself won’t be as seamless and because of the perpetual coin burn that PIVX undergoes. If you put a hard cap on the coin, there will eventually be no coins at all. This all would have to be altered during the initial development but can also cause some bugs as we proceed with this evolution.                                                             

Also, both Cryptobridge and Stocks.Exchange gave us the green light on the Coin Swap. Our team is covering the cost associated with re-listing on Stocks.Exchange. We will be taking questions regarding any of these evolutions in the general chat and on our Telegram chat!

References: pivx.org knowledge base

Remember, we are not forking PIVX blockchain, but we are using PIVX code as a basis
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

Sounds good to me.
I agree about no max supply as well, so long as inflation can remain low.
Let's hope all goes well with the swap

razvangake

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

I wasn't expected such a low price... hope that it will increase again. I didn't put to much money in this coin but a lose is a lose....
Rissy_Quix

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

I just upgraded to version 1.9, deleted the old blockchain and added my backed up wallet to the new version but I still see no coins, what is going on?Huh It says my wallet is synced but I see nothing.

Before I upgraded versions (before I knew it was mandatory), I tried to send myself .001 AERM to reset my staking and all my coins disappeared, could that have something to do with it? Where are my coins??
Ginzink

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

I just upgraded to version 1.9, deleted the old blockchain and added my backed up wallet to the new version but I still see no coins, what is going on?Huh It says my wallet is synced but I see nothing.

Before I upgraded versions (before I knew it was mandatory), I tried to send myself .001 AERM to reset my staking and all my coins disappeared, could that have something to do with it? Where are my coins??

This should not happen no matter what! Wow..
What i see as possible is if there were chain split and exchange were on wrong chain it did not actualy get sent. But then the exchange should have it in their wallet when reloading after upgrade and syncinc with actual chain.
Does not sound like what happened to you though.
sfgdsgdfgh

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

what is going on new ?

will rise price of aerium ?

i liked it coin !  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: