Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:32:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing faith in BTC...  (Read 5420 times)
Anarc Senior

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:12:09 PM

Why do you compare it with crap, when there are decentralized coins much better than both BTC and fiat banks.
Yes, it might be $10 or $20 bucks today, but do you think it will just stop here?
Could be $100 within a year or two.

No problems.. lets just look the other way and sing cumbabitcoin.

[/quote]

Some made their argument on facts - which you called  "crap".  You Sir made you point on "could be". "Could be $100 within a year or two."

Stop spreading the fear on nonsensical !!
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:15:30 PM

Match and beat his current wages and your wish will be his command.

Why is that so far not one single BCH shill has acknowledged that all of the present woes are directly their doing? It's perfectly clear yet we're supposed to take them seriously as contenders.

All BCH has to do is be better. That's it. None of the previous hijacks were any good. This isn't either so this is what's been resorted to.

When this fails they're going to have to come each of our houses and torture our pets until we switch.
freeElectron

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:16:18 PM

Why do you compare it with crap, when there are decentralized coins much better than both BTC and fiat banks.
Yes, it might be $10 or $20 bucks today, but do you think it will just stop here?
Could be $100 within a year or two.

No problems.. lets just look the other way and sing cumbabitcoin.

Some made their argument on facts - which you called  "crap".  You Sir made you point on "could be". "Could be $100 within a year or two."

[/quote]

Crap is crap. If there is a way to send money for $0.05, it is a crappy deal to pay $20, don't you agree?
It's ridicules to think that I'm going to waste 20 bucks, just to have the "right" brand when I send the money.

My replay was to the graph that showed how btc has always kept going. Well, then I do the same.. I  extrapolate the current graph and say this is how it always will be.
In this case, we will see $100 transaction fee within 3 months.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:17:43 PM

if bitcoin cash really takes over bitcoin..then i think this makes the whole cryptoworld feel shady and will turn people away..just seems crazy that bitcoin this bitcoin that and then all of a sudden "bitcoin cash" is prime to be #1? just shows crypto currency is shady as fuck

It really need courage and understanding to succeed in the crypto investment, because I believe that many have loose their money as a result of panic generated as the price of bitcoin dropped over the weekend. Ever since I understood that the price of bitcoin goes up when more investors and also drop when investor pulls out.   
Anarc Senior

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:23:18 PM

Anarc Senior

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:26:16 PM

Why is that so far not one single BCH shill has acknowledged that all of the present woes are directly their doing? It's perfectly clear yet we're supposed to take them seriously as contenders.

All BCH has to do is be better. That's it. None of the previous hijacks were any good. This isn't either so this is what's been resorted to.

When this fails they're going to have to come each of our houses and torture our pets until we switch.

Weak men fight dirty !! 
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:28:20 PM

It's actually completely turned the community against them and all involved. So underhanded, manipulative and disgusting.

The rep of BCH is dirt now, even with very, very rich backers they can only pump it a little at a time before it fails, that's how hated it is. Traders aren't even trading it on principle, I never thought I'd see the day when YoBit pumpers will not join in on a P&D but BCH is at least uniting us all against it.

Piece of shit coin pushed by piece of shit borderline criminals who've managed to turn everyone against them other than a few bag holders who probably hate them too if they would admit it.

Anarc Senior

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:35:31 PM

[quote author=freeElectron.

My replay was to the graph that showed how btc has always kept going. Well, then I do the same.. I  extrapolate the current graph and say this is how it always will be.
In this case, we will see $100 transaction fee within 3 months.

[/quote]

You Sir:  obviously are not a man of science !

1). I did not  "extrapolate" my argument.  A well informed decision should be based on historical data.

2). You Sir extrapolated your idea and thought on.  a)  none linear data.  b) small data point
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:45:58 PM

I don't understand what the fuss is all about. Bitcoin has been like this way before but eventually recovered. We must not panic right away because I believe bitcoin price is going to increase again.
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:57:43 PM

Clearly, they're trying to use the price to test BTC holders' pain thresholds. The timing of Roger Ver's BTC transfers to Bitfinex lines up perfectly with the price action. Remember the bearwhale on Bitstamp at $300? Roger Ver is trying to play the bearwhale now. How long can that really last? How many coins does this guy have?

Pretty much. I think this is the last resort. They are literally dumping their coins as early adopters to prop up the BCH price. And Jihan Wu is in full propaganda mode on Twitter. He even tried to use the "Segwit2x = free coins" narrative to get people to buy his shitcoins during the pump.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:59:00 PM

Crypto has becamed a game of sharks, where they can easy manipulate any currencie value, bch has been advertised as the new fork wich would replaced bitcoin, something we know wouldnt happen soo easy, but sure miners and big investos has huge influence into bitcoin, even being decentralized it can be manipulated.
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:03:53 PM

Crypto has becamed a game of sharks, where they can easy manipulate any currencie value, bch has been advertised as the new fork wich would replaced bitcoin, something we know wouldnt happen soo easy, but sure miners and big investos has huge influence into bitcoin, even being decentralized it can be manipulated.

Only so far it seems, they can nudge things up and down but can't get what they want if no-one else does.

CryptoProcent

Activity: 291

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:08:41 PM

I dont lose my faith in Btc yet.

Yes ... bitcoin have some problem with lot of unconfirmed transaction, SegWit fork, etc, but I think for medium / long terms all will be right.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

I dont lose my faith in Btc yet.

Yes ... bitcoin have some problem with lot of unconfirmed transaction, SegWit fork, etc, but I think for medium / long terms all will be right.

There has been like a backlog of 100k unconfirmed transactions for a long time already, besides the spike caused by bch group there is no need to worry.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:20:30 PM

Don't act like a noob Cheesy see the charts before making any decision, When bitcoin price is dropping and another coin is rising, What lesson you should learn from that? They are dumping bitcoin to buy and accumulate their own version of bitcoin, No new investor from the different layers of society is actually investing with their hard earned cash. When price of bitcoin is moving uphill and bcash is reaching $5000 even if people are dumping it but it would hit $5000 regardless, That is when you lose your sh*t and get the f*ck out, Until then don't let them shake you.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:20:59 PM

I don't understand what the fuss is all about. Bitcoin has been like this way before but eventually recovered. We must not panic right away because I believe bitcoin price is going to increase again.

The interesting thing this time is that the combined price of Bitcoin and Bcash (Bitcoin's fork which gave away "free coins") has stayed ~ $7500 - $8500. The combined price actually made a new all-time high recently. So we have to admit that the market dynamic has changed, at least for the moment. BTC and BCH appear to have a direct negative correlation......I've never seen anything quite like it.

I don't think this is a permanent situation, though. As others have pointed out, Roger Ver's publicly identified coins were sent to Bitfinex and coincide with high volume BTCUSD selling. Presumably, this also corresponds with high volume BCHUSD buying. The arbitrage bots take care of the BCHBTC market.

The old whales can only knock around the price for so long. This might actually be really bullish long term: we're finally getting Roger Ver to dump his bitcoins. I hope we get a Hearn-like rage quit too.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:19:29 PM

This sounds very familiar. Always using thesame pattern...

You should have gone straight to the point. Smh

dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:42:17 PM

See bitcoin is not going any where don't worry, and bitcoin cash wont succeed like that in a longer run. Hold your bitcoins tight and see the magics.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:00:38 PM

See bitcoin is not going any where don't worry, and bitcoin cash wont succeed like that in a longer run. Hold your bitcoins tight and see the magics.

I totally agree with you on this topic. We should let bitcoin be hurted by other fork coins. They can't do anything to bitcoin if the society of bitcoin stays high. We answered them in the best way on our trades, we never bought bitcoin cash and dumped all on them.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

The interesting thing this time is that the combined price of Bitcoin and Bcash (Bitcoin's fork which gave away "free coins") has stayed ~ $7500 - $8500. The combined price actually made a new all-time high recently. So we have to admit that the market dynamic has changed, at least for the moment. BTC and BCH appear to have a direct negative correlation......I've never seen anything quite like it.

I don't think this is a permanent situation, though. As others have pointed out, Roger Ver's publicly identified coins were sent to Bitfinex and coincide with high volume BTCUSD selling. Presumably, this also corresponds with high volume BCHUSD buying. The arbitrage bots take care of the BCHBTC market.

The old whales can only knock around the price for so long. This might actually be really bullish long term: we're finally getting Roger Ver to dump his bitcoins. I hope we get a Hearn-like rage quit too.
People are just overacting about of this sudden event but the fact that it is just a normal event that always happens when there's something that's going to happen. This is just a normal event for those who already know the run of cryptocurrency in the market. They should've been get over it by anytime because this is just a temporary event just like how the bitcoin rise to top so fast within just a few weeks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: