Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ATTN] Is there anyone still not receive your batch#2 machine or tracking #?  (Read 3440 times)
Wayne_Chang (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:48:57 AM

Any updates from Mr.Wayne? Wink
Did you try the phone number in the AVALON emails?
I received an mail from Avalon to ask me to provide Chinese address.
No other update.
Obviously, they will not finish the shipping within June.

That's why they delayed your machine, you live in china and dind't provide chinese address they are using some chineses delivers companys... chinese addrees are strange...
You should allways give them all the imformation to not fail...
They did not show any instructions when the pre-order opened. The website is in English. I don't see any fault for me to assume they accept only English.
And why they cannot inform me earlier before arrange the shipment? 4 months is not enough for just send a mail to confirm address?
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:50:47 AM

Any updates from Mr.Wayne? Wink
Did you try the phone number in the AVALON emails?
I received an mail from Avalon to ask me to provide Chinese address.
No other update.
Obviously, they will not finish the shipping within June.

You should get yours beginning of July. Do you plan on upgrading them to run on 400MH/S per Chip?
I will try. At this point, if I do not run at 400MH/S, It will be much difficult to get my investment back.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 02:14:00 PM

That's why they delayed your machine, you live in china and dind't provide chinese address they are using some chineses delivers companys... chinese addrees are strange...
They did not show any instructions when the pre-order opened. The website is in English. I don't see any fault for me to assume they accept only English.

That is a pretty lame excuse, we get mostly European orders and when Germans order from us, they do enter German Street names and building entry instructions, they don't translate everything into English or Dutch.
Same for French or Italian customers...

Basic ecom 101?

And why they cannot inform me earlier before arrange the shipment? 4 months is not enough for just send a mail to confirm address?

Prochrastination
sneef

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 02:49:11 PM

I will try. At this point, if I do not run at 400MH/S, It will be much difficult to get my investment back.

Looks like your primary focus is to get the BTC you spent on the unit back.

I will happily buy the machine from you, i will even pay you 25% more than you paid for it. So you can have a 25% return on your investment within a few hours of receiving your unit.

PM me to do this deal.

Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 03:01:46 PM

That is a pretty lame excuse, we get mostly European orders and when Germans order from us, they do enter German Street names and building entry instructions, they don't translate everything into English or Dutch.
Same for French or Italian customers...

Basic ecom 101?

Prochrastination
As I know I am not the only one who was requested to provide address in Chinese. So all of these people are idiot?
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:23:25 PM

As I know I am not the only one who was requested to provide address in Chinese. So all of these people are idiot?

If I order from a Chinese website (and I sometimes do) do I fill in my Brussels address in Chinese using Google Translate?

Or do I guess my local Brussels DHL delivery guy is not fluent in Mandarin?
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:15:23 PM

If I order from a Chinese website (and I sometimes do) do I fill in my Brussels address in Chinese using Google Translate?

Or do I guess my local Brussels DHL delivery guy is not fluent in Mandarin?
Hello everyone, I found a 50 cents here. I don't want to waste my time to argue with him. Make your own judgment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: