Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin?  (Read 5903 times)
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

I think this is because women are always scriptural to things. They are wired that way. But we also know that when they get involved, they are hard to stop. Women are very essential to the growth of this community an I think having role models here can help drive the influx of women to the BTC community.
albertcrypto110

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

The credit for other reasons for the absence of women in its technique is highly controversial, as this year Google Engineer James Damore discovered his crisis this year. Despite its initiative, it has been designed to encourage girls in the code, and the number of female computer science undergraduates in the UK has actually declined in the past 10 years. This tech industry is naturally dominated by the causes of men, including that the boys are being offered for gadgets at a young age, its prominence is only 16% of computer science undergraduates.
SHUNNO

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

I reveal you will on that is because most women think the process in bitcoin is perplexing. I have had the unintentional to speak to a few women nearly bitcoin and anytime I begin using some of the terminologies, All they will declare is that they cannot admit this and most will decline taking place axiom that they will invest but I have to run the accounts for them. I think the excuse is that they think bitcoin is a bit complicated.
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

I guess this thing is more techy in nature that's why men are more prone into this kind of thing as compared to women?

Anyway I know of techie women who are millionaire by bitcoin and super passionate into this.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

well, there is only the majority but still there are women doing cryptocurrency/bitcoin. Around our community, Ive known several Bitcoiners who are mostly girls and they are quite good at it. They are the one tutoring the boys and mostly they are also the one who introduced BTC to us. I bet the world is changing And one of that change is that women will one day dominate the men both in work and thinking, but boys will be boys what ever the year or the State is. 

Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

I guess its because man is more a house based person, they have a lot of time to read and research onto something specially teenagers. They are more likely to surf the web and research about it , unlike me im a student so its kinda hard to set a time management specially when we do have our exams. Im not saying that man is lazy but its normal to people.
elvinjamon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

Oh,  this topic is quite interesting. I think there are less women who joined bitcoin since they are close minded for some online businesses compared to us,  men.  They think that bitcoin is illegal but the truth is it is just have many opportunities behind when you study the process of it.
johnson4218

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

I do not agree with your opinion. Women are born to beautify life, the crypto market needs people who are good at information technology and many other areas. not many women
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact, Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
I also don't know why more men than women who use Bitcoin. I still wondering will this. Hope anyone can answer with details.

I think there are some girl or women who uses bitcoin and most of them are in US, which has the most users of bitcoin, think that will be obvious. Girls and women are all on things that can help them or maybe they can use so I think bitcoin is one of them. But what I am thinking is that does it matter? Apparently people will know bitcoin eventually and also the population of men to women is 2 to 1 or maybe 3 to 1 so I think that may be a reason.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

I'll love to see more women embrace Bitcoin. I'm one of the few women that started early
I am one of those few women who uses bitcoin nowadays well I tried to convince my friend to use it but they refuse and I think the big factor why less women users because a lot of us do many things that they can not handle to hold an account because it's another responsibility for them but to be honest it's kinda helpful when your stress.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Why do you think that there is no women in Bitcoin?First of all the real identity is not revealed in bitcoin transactions then how come that no women is in this field.Those who can spare time and have patient can do transaction of Bitcoin and even housewife also can participate to help the family instead of sitting and gossiping.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

How about makeup class? Do you find many guys in there? Or majority women?

It is not about bitcoin, but women tend tp less attracted to technology. They have their own hobby, makeup fpr example is one of them. But why you ask so? Is there any relation between bitcoin and women? Are you looking fpr a girl? Please use facebook LOL

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

As I know, there are many women that are joining the crypto currency community here in our country. But still men are in a majority.
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Well I think because most of man are focus on technology than the women, they love exploring, surfing, and play on their gadgets and it's always been the case even in our country. Women are like focus on what is more important in their life like their family, school, work, chores and others. They are not going to waste their time in facing their computer whole day while there were lots to do everywhere.

Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

I agree. Men compared to women is more accurate in business like this. Especially when it comes to technology and stock market. Men are more knowledgeable in doing this kind of market. But nowadays theres some women who are wise too in doing Bitcoin.
Well I think because most of man are focus on technology than the women, they love exploring, surfing, and play on their gadgets and it's always been the case even in our country. Women are like focus on what is more important in their life like their family, school, work, chores and others. They are not going to waste their time in facing their computer whole day while there were lots to do everywhere.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

Girls rarely knows about bitcoin.and most of them have no faith on bitcoin or crypto currencies. Thats why there is a short amount of girl in crypto industry.

TracyLords

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

People get captured by Bitcoin because of their grasp on the tech involved - women are statistically less interested in tech.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

It's a matter of time. Due to the fast-growing value bitcoin attracts more and more people including female.
Actually there are still a lot of people who don’t know about bitcoin when bitcoin reached to some more countries so there users will also be increased in my country there are a lot of women they are using bitcoin it’s also a fact there are a lot of people who don’t know about computer but what I believe about bitcoin its users will be increased in a very short time and women will also join bitcoin because it can change a life of them.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

It's a matter of time. Due to the fast-growing value bitcoin attracts more and more people including female.
Actually there are still a lot of people who don’t know about bitcoin when bitcoin reached to some more countries so there users will also be increased in my country there are a lot of women they are using bitcoin it’s also a fact there are a lot of people who don’t know about computer but what I believe about bitcoin its users will be increased in a very short time and women will also join bitcoin because it can change a life of them.
Time will come that all people will be aware what bitcoin or cryptocurrency is especially when government finally welcomes bitcoin in each country and banks are finally accepting those bitcoin related transaction, when that happens, many people will become more curious and will encourage until finally it will be a normal thing just like stock markets.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Most of the older woman today are focus on being a house wife and because of that, They tend to work on their house and not having a time for business. The best way to earn money online is to work on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: