Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4622 times)
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

Transaction speed, cost of payments and ease of use are the main advantages of the application. I think that to realize the market of constantly growing internet purchases such a product will be easy. Good luck.
You're right, but the project has to advertise its design well so that as many people as possible learn about the application. What does the team now do to make the product recognizable?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

Now the market ICO very big. And among the new products there are competitors for this development. I think, if the team will offer their development within the specified time frame, they will be able to occupy a leading position.
Against background of overall market decline, the PAYX token looks extremely good. I think the team Paypex need to go to more popular exchange than EtherDelta. This would give the token a boost to growth!
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

Now the market ICO very big. And among the new products there are competitors for this development. I think, if the team will offer their development within the specified time frame, they will be able to occupy a leading position.
Against background of overall market decline, the PAYX token looks extremely good. I think the team Paypex need to go to more popular exchange than EtherDelta. This would give the token a boost to growth!
You are right. Let's see what plans for the nearest future will be provided by the team. I look forward to the developments. Not everyone believed in the growth of this project, but obviously in vain.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

You are right. Let's see what plans for the nearest future will be provided by the team. I look forward to the developments. Not everyone believed in the growth of this project, but obviously in vain.
In fact, the value of the token increased over 170% per year. I think that such a rise marks a good start for the first investors. I wish I had paid attention to this development before.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

In fact, the value of the token increased over 170% per year. I think that such a rise marks a good start for the first investors. I wish I had paid attention to this development before.
Still there is a chance to get good profit at purchase of tokens on exchange. I did. I am sure that the growth of token value is just beginning.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

A great project with a great perspective. Such a payment system will be in demand. I'm glad that the tokens are already on the exchange and I think I can make money on this.
Well, if you buy tokens in the near future while the price is still profitable, then in the future it will be possible to earn very well.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

Hi, are you going to conduct a tour or do you already have a large enough community? I just wanted to get a few tokens for free.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

Will there be a client application for the PC or will it be a web service? And when will applications for mobile platforms be ready?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

Will there be a client application for the PC or will it be a web service? And when will applications for mobile platforms be ready?
I think this is not really important. The main thing is to have an application for android and IOS. It will be very convenient to pay for goods in stores if the platform becomes popular.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

Hi, are you going to conduct a tour or do you already have a large enough community? I just wanted to get a few tokens for free.
I think that at this stage of product development, the team will be conducting a marketing campaign without community involvement. After all, the sale of tokens within the ICO is already closed.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

I think that at this stage of product development, the team will be conducting a marketing campaign without community involvement. After all, the sale of tokens within the ICO is already closed.
Well, in any case, the project needs good advertising. The growth of token value on exchange is a great way to interest investors, but for users need to create a recognizability of the product.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

Now some experts give not bad grades for realization of this product. I also think that the team will be able to offer an excellent version of the application for users.
Each of the buyers always wants to get more opportunities from the applications that provide wallets. I hope that this development will be simple and convenient. In this case, users will be active.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

I think this is not really important. The main thing is to have an application for android and IOS. It will be very convenient to pay for goods in stores if the platform becomes popular.
As I understand, both versions of the purse are ready. I am glad to see that the team is actively developing its product. Now I understand why the price of Payx tokens has grown so much. Excellent result.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

As I understand, both versions of the purse are ready. I am glad to see that the team is actively developing its product. Now I understand why the price of Payx tokens has grown so much. Excellent result.
I have read that this project took the first place among those participants whose tokens, for the last seven days, showed the highest growth in the value of the token on the exchange.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

I can see that the Paypex token is available on the TOKEN STORE. His height is impressive. I am sure that all investors will get even more profit. Obviously, the team is successfully conducting its marketing campaign.

Coin Paypex has grown steadily even in today's unstable market, this proves the confidence of investors and the development of the project as a whole.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

I can see that the Paypex token is available on the TOKEN STORE. His height is impressive. I am sure that all investors will get even more profit. Obviously, the team is successfully conducting its marketing campaign.

Coin Paypex has grown steadily even in today's unstable market, this proves the confidence of investors and the development of the project as a whole.
Impressive results. What are the prospects for investors in long term storage? I do not yet understand the full scope of the project, but I see that development can be applied around the world.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

Impressive results. What are the prospects for investors in long term storage? I do not yet understand the full scope of the project, but I see that development can be applied around the world.
It seems to me that after the expansion of the number of business companies that will cooperate with the application, the growth of the token will be even higher, until the market is fully saturated. And it can take a long time.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

It seems to me that after the expansion of the number of business companies that will cooperate with the application, the growth of the token will be even higher, until the market is fully saturated. And it can take a long time.
I think that's what's going to happen. In the end, all investors will be pleased with such participation. I see a  prospect for the next year. The project has a huge potential.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

I think that's what's going to happen. In the end, all investors will be pleased with such participation. I see a  prospect for the next year. The project has a huge potential.
And when can we see the working versions of these applications? And will there be a client program for the PC?
angrygerl

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

Tell me please, than this payment system is better than others? That is, what advantages does it have on other crypto-currencies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: