Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4622 times)
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

Tell me please, than this payment system is better than others? That is, what advantages does it have on other crypto-currencies?
There are a lot of pluses. For example, fast and safe transactions. And very low commission. I think it will be cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

Tell me please, than this payment system is better than others? That is, what advantages does it have on other crypto-currencies?
There are a lot of pluses. For example, fast and safe transactions. And very low commission. I think it will be cool.
Yes, this is a very big advantage. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. And I like the growth of this project.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

I can see that the Paypex token is available on the TOKEN STORE. His height is impressive. I am sure that all investors will get even more profit. Obviously, the team is successfully conducting its marketing campaign.

Coin Paypex has grown steadily even in today's unstable market, this proves the confidence of investors and the development of the project as a whole.
Impressive results. What are the prospects for investors in long term storage? I do not yet understand the full scope of the project, but I see that development can be applied around the world.
It seems to me that after the expansion of the number of business companies that will cooperate with the application, the growth of the token will be even higher, until the market is fully saturated. And it can take a long time.
I think that's what's going to happen. In the end, all investors will be pleased with such participation. I see a  prospect for the next year. The project has a huge potential.
And when can we see the working versions of these applications? And will there be a client program for the PC?
It seems to me that for business companies that will cooperate with the platform, it is necessary to create such access. But I don't understand what the team suggested.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

I think that the ease of application of this application should be accepted well by users. The team promises quick access to exchanges. We'll see how this works.
Iandicienn

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

I can see that the Paypex token is available on the TOKEN STORE. His height is impressive. I am sure that all investors will get even more profit. Obviously, the team is successfully conducting its marketing campaign.

Coin Paypex has grown steadily even in today's unstable market, this proves the confidence of investors and the development of the project as a whole.
Impressive results. What are the prospects for investors in long term storage? I do not yet understand the full scope of the project, but I see that development can be applied around the world.
It seems to me that after the expansion of the number of business companies that will cooperate with the application, the growth of the token will be even higher, until the market is fully saturated. And it can take a long time.
I think that's what's going to happen. In the end, all investors will be pleased with such participation. I see a  prospect for the next year. The project has a huge potential.
And when can we see the working versions of these applications? And will there be a client program for the PC?
It seems to me that for business companies that will cooperate with the platform, it is necessary to create such access. But I don't understand what the team suggested.
The team promises to give customers access to their platform using any of the possible access options, whether it be a smartphone or a desktop computer.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

The team promises to give customers access to their platform using any of the possible access options, whether it be a smartphone or a desktop computer.
In this case, ease of use and quick access from any device will make the product very popular among all users.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

The project is very actual for the given time. I think that is what caused such an interest in this application. I bought some tokens. I am sure that growth will not stop.
Having partners or a large number of potential customers also plays an important role in populjatnosti coins. But I haven't seen these details from the development team yet. Are there any announcements of the upcoming work?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

I think that the payment system based on blockchain technology will be popular. Now these technologies are popular all over the world. And I'm sure they can bring great development to e-commerce.
I too believe that those companies that will start to apply this application would have some advantages over other market participants in online sales.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

I think that the payment system based on blockchain technology will be popular. Now these technologies are popular all over the world. And I'm sure they can bring great development to e-commerce.
I too believe that those companies that will start to apply this application would have some advantages over other market participants in online sales.
In this case, their number can be large. But I would like to know that there are already such participants who want to join this project?
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

In this case, their number can be large. But I would like to know that there are already such participants who want to join this project?
I think the team is working actively to attract the attention of big participants. We'll see a lot of news soon. Such a project deserves good evaluation.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

What news is there now about development? I saw on the exchange a high interest in the token. But I have questions for developers. Where can I get more information about the technical description?
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

When online shopping, the participant can quickly exchange coins, if the store requires a different currency? I don't understand how Paypex can do that?
alexsmalex

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

I understand that online stores can be categorized as Paypex customers. Who can become your partners? Will you cooperate with the exchanges?
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

What news is there now about development? I saw on the exchange a high interest in the token. But I have questions for developers. Where can I get more information about the technical description?
I too would like to learn more about the functionality of the wallet and the ability to use PAYX. How can I profit from the ownership of tokens other than the increase in exchange value?
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

I read that the commission is not provided. But how in such a case will the platform make a profit? Do you have a business plan?
angrygerl

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

I still do not understand, what is the degree of readiness of development of the project Paypex at the moment? Has your wallet been tested?
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

I read that the commission is not provided. But how in such a case will the platform make a profit? Do you have a business plan?
As I understand from the technical documentation, the payment will be charged for instant transactions and will be a constant value. So the profit will be, since the number of clients, both individuals and business companies, can grow with each new stage of expansion.
Vasyafet

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

Paypex wallet is very easy to use. Developers talk about fast application in any place and in the store and at home. I think that special programs will not be required.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

The project is very actual for the given time. I think that is what caused such an interest in this application. I bought some tokens. I am sure that growth will not stop.
Having partners or a large number of potential customers also plays an important role in populjatnosti coins. But I haven't seen these details from the development team yet. Are there any announcements of the upcoming work?
On the project site I have not seen any new partners except Etherdelta. But I think that such a popular project will be able to get support of a number of platforms that work in the field of e-commerce.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

Well, I'm glad to see that the Paypex community has intensified again.  It is difficult for investors not to notice fast and constant growth of a token.
Question to the developers. Do you already have a preliminary calculation of the cost of your services for customers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: