Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:02:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4632 times)
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

Early investors have already managed to get great profits. I think it's possible that the token value will start to grow soon.  But it is very difficult to predict something with such a market, which is now.
Team activity during startup and a good marketing campaign will help increase the demand for tokens. But now the situation remains unchanged.
This situation can change dramatically. 'm reduction in the value of the PAYX token on the exchange may be related to the general decline of interest in cryptocurrency.
I am sure that the growth of the token value on the exchange is entirely dependent on the team's activities, only so payx can make a difference, I expect changes after September 10.
I have doubts about the fact that the team will be able to conduct such a presentation, which would immediately increase the volume of sales. For the active use of Paypex users around the world should get more information about the benefits of Paypex.
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

I agree with you. But here the situation on exchanges shows   investor confidence in the successful implementation of the application. We need to get an overview of the product to assess the undeniable advantage over other projects.

True that, some projects are drowing right after the end of ICO so sometimes it's clever to realize the tokens on the market than going down all together
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

I think the application can have many partners that will increase the quality of Paypex application. I read that there are already such participants.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

Who, apart from e-commerce participants, can use the development of Paypex? Are there other categories of business that benefit from this idea?
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Who, apart from e-commerce participants, can use the development of Paypex? Are there other categories of business that benefit from this idea?
Well, I understand that all users who will work with digital payments on the site, online store, blog, etc., will be able to benefit from this product.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

Well, I understand that all users who will work with digital payments on the site, online store, blog, etc., will be able to benefit from this product.
Developers promise to make very easy access to their application, with minimal time and no additional cost of registration. I think that these nuances will be interesting for many participants of the crypto market.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

I agree with you. But here the situation on exchanges shows   investor confidence in the successful implementation of the application. We need to get an overview of the product to assess the undeniable advantage over other projects.

True that, some projects are drowing right after the end of ICO so sometimes it's clever to realize the tokens on the market than going down all together
After graduating from ICO, the project had a high investor confidence index. Now we do not have enough of what shows the final stage of development.
Albettazarya

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

Investors saw the potential of the project immediately after the end of the ICO, but I have not seen the assessment of experts who can tell us about the possible predictions of this product for the next year after the launch.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

After graduating from ICO, the project had a high investor confidence index. Now we do not have enough of what shows the final stage of development.
I still hope that the Paypex team will show us an overview of their app before the full version of the platform is presented.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

Developers promise to make very easy access to their application, with minimal time and no additional cost of registration. I think that these nuances will be interesting for many participants of the crypto market.
Up to this point we have not been provided with a list of partners or business companies that are willing to cooperate with Paypex. I don't think it's worth keeping your community in the dark for so long.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

I still hope that the Paypex team will show us an overview of their app before the full version of the platform is presented.
We have little time to get a review. But of course, any news can increase the value of the token on the exchanges. I want to get more information to evaluate the pros of the project.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

High transaction speed at no extra cost - this type of work is very positive can affect the development of online stores that want to get buyers of small quantities of goods.
snos-boss

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

High transaction speed at no extra cost - this type of work is very positive can affect the development of online stores that want to get buyers of small quantities of goods.
Well, there are a lot of such participants, but they will be able to buy small goods, thus popularizing certain shops and goods.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

Of course, this is one big advantage for such groups of buyers, but for big business participants it is also important to save finances. I think this is a successful combination for e-commerce.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

Well, there are a lot of such participants, but they will be able to buy small goods, thus popularizing certain shops and goods.
As a buyer, I am also interested in starting a Paypex purse and want to get the most out of the token purchase. I hope that the presentation will be successful.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

As a buyer, I am also interested in starting a Paypex purse and want to get the most out of the token purchase. I hope that the presentation will be successful.
I too would like to try the benefits of Paypex product. I think that many investors and owners of cryptocurrency make purchases in online stores.
Piplaimaineste

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

Of course, this is one big advantage for such groups of buyers, but for big business participants it is also important to save finances. I think this is a successful combination for e-commerce.
The potential of the project is really big. But after the launch of the Paypex platform, the team should work well on the advertising campaign among all users of the cryptocurrency market.
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:15:19 AM

I see that the sale of tokens is quite intense, but over the past week Payx has dropped heavily in price. Will the team stabilize the situation with an additional strategy?
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

I see that the sale of tokens is quite intense, but over the past week Payx has dropped heavily in price. Will the team stabilize the situation with an additional strategy?
It seems to me that the main strategy for stabilizing and increasing the cost of  PAYX on the exchange will be the presentation of the application, or least review of this product until the launch of the full version.
alexsmalex

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

I wanted to know which of the big e-commerce participants are already ready to use the Paypex product? For sure, in the e-commerce market already aware of the beginning of the development of such a project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: