Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4625 times)
Queregaett

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:07:51 AM

What's new on the project? I would like to know what stage of application development is currently running the Paypex team?
I saw the expansion of the list of partners to exchange tokens Payx:
Mercatox;
EtherDelta;
Token-store.
No other events have yet occurred.
After running the application, more exchanges will help buyers to buy tokens for use on the platform without problems.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

What's new on the project? I would like to know what stage of application development is currently running the Paypex team?
Mercatox;
EtherDelta;
Token-store.
That's good news. I think that this way the team is getting ready to start the application for a large number of e-commerce participants.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

Mercatox;
EtherDelta;
Token-store.
That's good news. I think that this way the team is getting ready to start the application for a large number of e-commerce participants.
The team should make an excellent presentation to raise the value of the token. For a large number of consumers, I think that three exchanges will be sufficient to fully provide them with quick access to the token.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:49:15 AM
Merited by Chrinday (1)

In fact, now is a good time to buy tokens. The price has decreased. I am talking about those participants who buy  PAYX for the purpose of working in the application.
Vasyafet

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

In fact, now is a good time to buy tokens. The price has decreased. I am talking about those participants who buy  PAYX for the purpose of working in the application.
You are right. I read that if a buyer uses Payx tokens to purchase goods and services, the purchase fee is not charged and the transaction is processed instantaneously.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

Mercatox;
EtherDelta;
Token-store.
The team should make an excellent presentation to raise the value of the token. For a large number of consumers, I think that three exchanges will be sufficient to fully provide them with quick access to the token.
If the Paypex application will gradually increase the number of its customers, then three exchanges are enough for this. Will the token be presented on more authoritative exchanges?
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

You are right. I read that if a buyer uses Payx tokens to purchase goods and services, the purchase fee is not charged and the transaction is processed instantaneously.
I didn't know about it. In my opinion it is a good motivation for buyers to apply Payx. And what will motivate online stores, except for quick payment? Is there anything else?
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

I didn't know about it. In my opinion it is a good motivation for buyers to apply Payx. And what will motivate online stores, except for quick payment? Is there anything else?
I think that online shops are primarily interested in fast payment, this is their main motivation.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

In addition to the purchase of goods, what functions will the token Payx? I would like to see all the possible options for applying your cryptocurrency.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

In addition to the purchase of goods, what functions will the token Payx? I would like to see all the possible options for applying your cryptocurrency.
I found part of the description.  "Paypex has its own technology that allows direct interaction between users and various services through a payment gateway. Here you can collaborate with independent projects, competing companies, remote units, advertise them, distribute reviews about them and process data."
I think this is the answer to your question.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

I think that online shops are primarily interested in fast payment, this is their main motivation.
All shops want to receive payment for the goods quickly, as well as buyers want to get a purchase on time.  Paypex is a great option for both sides.
Iandicienn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

I found part of the description.  "Paypex has its own technology that allows direct interaction between users and various services through a payment gateway. Here you can collaborate with independent projects, competing companies, remote units, advertise them, distribute reviews about them and process data."
I didn't fully understand the description. It is likely that the platform will have a large functional set. I want to see how it works in life.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

I didn't fully understand the description. It is likely that the platform will have a large functional set. I want to see how it works in life.
I also want to evaluate the application's performance in action. According to the description it is difficult to judge all available functions.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

As I understand it, the team focuses on maximum security, transaction speed and commission reduction compared to conventional payments. With such advantages buyers will be able to choose exactly Paypex.
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

How many can join the signature campaign so everyone?
snos-boss

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

How many can join the signature campaign so everyone?
The Paypex project has long completed the sale of ICO tokens and the Bounty campaign, if you asked about it. Now I haven't seen any new offers from the team.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

As I understand it, the team focuses on maximum security, transaction speed and commission reduction compared to conventional payments. With such advantages buyers will be able to choose exactly Paypex.
Is there a list of online stores that are willing to work with cryptocurrency from a list of companies that sell goods using the Fiat currency?

Truthfinder76

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:47:41 PM

I also want to evaluate the application's performance in action. According to the description it is difficult to judge all available functions.
In this case, we would be helped by an overview of the application. But most likely we will be able to see the work in the already finished product Paypex.
Peterjohndeguzman

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

When the working product will be implemented?
Hopebright

Activity: 93

Stay true, stay humble.

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:09:50 AM

Looks like this is another scam token? No updates for a very long time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: