Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:26:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JSEcoin  (Read 41197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arghabd

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

LET'S CREATE OUR WEALTH ALTOGETHER

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

Hi arghabd,

The best way I've found to do this is to open jsecoin in a separate browser window as opposed to a separate tab. Most modern browsers reduce resources right down to hidden tabs but if you keep it in a separate window you should see the hash rate stays more constant.

Hello, thanks for letting me know about the option of using a different browser window to keep the hash rate better. I will try it today and let you know about my progress. Thanks again for your quick response!

SUPPORT*EARN*AIRDROP*CRYPTOWAVE NODE ICO*CRYPTOWAYS.COM*YOUR WAY TO WEALTH
PASSIVECOIN.ORG*LIMITED COIN WITH UNLIMITED VALUE*GET ON STOCKS.EXCHANGE
arghabd

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

Hello JSEcoin,

Your tips of self mining in a different browser worked well. I can now both work and mine! I mined 0.10 JSEcoin after mining for around 5 hours with hash speed of around 10000/sec is there any way to mine faster.

Another question, how many hashes to found to mine 1 JSEcoin Or 0.01 Jsecoin? How the hashes actually works?

Thanks again for the tip!

JSEcoin (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

Hi Arghabd,

So the system works via a lottery based on each 30 second block. So every 30 seconds 50 users (who have submitted at least one hash) will be entered into a lottery. The winners all receive 0.005 JSE which adds up to the total daily cap of 720 JSE for the self-miner pool.

Other ways to earn JSE are:
  • Publisher Mining - Placing JSE code on your website
  • Referrals - Affiliate payments for sending friends
  • Bounty - Translations, Bug bounty, SEO, Videos, even Typos: https://jsecoin.com/en/oddJobs/smallJobs

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
ByBraiiaN

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

there is a reference bonus for the countries of Latin America?  Cry
arghabd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:51:07 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 05:50:47 AM by arghabd

Hi Arghabd,

So the system works via a lottery based on each 30 second block. So every 30 seconds 50 users (who have submitted at least one hash) will be entered into a lottery. The winners all receive 0.005 JSE which adds up to the total daily cap of 720 JSE for the self-miner pool.

Other ways to earn JSE are:
  • Publisher Mining - Placing JSE code on your website
  • Referrals - Affiliate payments for sending friends
  • Bounty - Translations, Bug bounty, SEO, Videos, even Typos: https://jsecoin.com/en/oddJobs/smallJobs

So the best chance to mine, when there are less miners? How the winners are chosen; by drawing the lottery?

PS. Last day I mined .205 JSEcoin by mining about for 10 hours!

JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

Hi arghabd, yes winners are drawn at random at the end of each block cycle and reward transactions are added to the next block.

Hi ByBraiiaN, unfortunately not. The only countries that are currently included are: US,CA,GB,IE,AU,NZ,ZA

We are working on translations today for the website. To start with we used Google Translate API to roughly translate the JSON files. We are now looking for native speakers to go through the files and correct / improve the translations.

More info at: https://jsecoin.com/en/oddJobs/smallJobs

Contact us here if you would like to get involved in editing the translation files: https://jsecoin.com/en/support/contact

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
arghabd

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

Site is under maintenance? Couldn't mine last time!

DaveMallettJSE

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

Hi Arghabd,

Are you still getting this error. There is no maintenance taking place so possibly just a bad connection perhaps.
arghabd

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:14:47 AM

Hello DaveMallettJSE,

Yes I am still having problem with logging in and mining. When I am trying to login it's showing me a message:
Server error, apologies we may be carrying out maintenance or experiencing very high demand. This error can also be caused by an adblocker or anti-virus software blocking our domain, please add an exception or disable the ad blocker/AV.

I am not using any adblocker at all. But can't mine. Sad

vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

this project looks very interesting. is there no bounty for this coin?hopefully your project will be successful in the future.good dev.
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

Hi Vladivostokom, thank you.  There's an up to date list of bounty opportunities here: https://jsecoin.com/en/oddJobs/smallJobs

These include:-
  • Bug bounty for security vulnerabilities
  • Typos (English site only)
  • Video editing
  • Browser testing
  • Affiliate promotions
  • Translation editing

If you are interested then please contact us at: https://jsecoin.com/en/support/contact

Thank you to everyone that has offered support so far!

DaveMallettJSE

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

Hello DaveMallettJSE,

Yes I am still having problem with logging in and mining. When I am trying to login it's showing me a message:
Server error, apologies we may be carrying out maintenance or experiencing very high demand. This error can also be caused by an adblocker or anti-virus software blocking our domain, please add an exception or disable the ad blocker/AV.

Hi Arghbad

If you visit server.jsecoin.com you should see JSEcoin Server v1.6.01- server1 in the top left of the page. If not it means that something is blocking you from reaching the server.

arghabd

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

Hello DaveMallettJSE,

Hi Arghbad

If you visit server.jsecoin.com you should see JSEcoin Server v1.6.01- server1 in the top left of the page. If not it means that something is blocking you from reaching the server.

Hello DaveMallettJSE,

Thanks for your support! I followed your suggestion and it showed me JSEcoin Server v1.6.01 - server1. But still can't login and mine. I hope @JSEcoin might help me through on the circumstance or should I go for support?

Thanks again

Tzahnke

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

I really hope that JSEcoin will help bring some positive attention to browser mining. I think most of the negative publicity received by other miners was because of a massive CPU load on people's computers; even if JSEcoin was used maliciously by someone, it should still get positive attention, much like how bitcoin has been used for shady purposes, yet it is good as a whole. So, with CPU load being almost nothing, I hope that JSEcoin will make browser mining something that people will want to experiment with.
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

ACCESS DENIED
The requested URL cannot be provided

URL:

http://server.jsecoin.com/
Blocked by Web Anti-Virus

Reason: dangerous URL

Detection method: databases

and

This page isn’t working
platform.jsecoin.com didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

... these pages really need to be moved to other place so home site will never be blocked by Kaspersky and friends.  Undecided
tialex

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

when is the exit on the stock exchange?
 Huh
arghabd

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

Still can't mine. Even can't send a support ticket. What to do?

JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

Hi CDRX,

The server.jsecoin.com subdomain is only used for platform self-miners. There's absolutely no reason why any antivirus should block that. We are going to be pushing out the opt-in only update this week. Once this is done we've been told we should be able to get whitelisted by Kaspersky. Web anti-virus I'm not familiar with but we will contact them too.

Tialex, no plans to list on a stock exchange any time soon. Not sure if you mean ICO which will be later this year, exact date TBA.

Arghabd, can you get to this URL? https://jsecoin.com/en/support/contact/
If not what is happening?

tialex

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

Tialex, no plans to list on a stock exchange any time soon. Not sure if you mean ICO which will be later this year, exact date TBA.
just wanted to sell my mined jse-coins
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

JSEcoin whether it is finished or not but I see on the tread is up from the promotion and the price of a very expensive coin can be sold as much as 100 USD by JSE ,, I am very loss do not come with this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: