Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JSEcoin  (Read 41196 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:15:03 AM

the desktop platform miner stops mining on its own. it didn't do that before the update. is there anything i need to tweak in the settings or something? thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSEcoin (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

Hi care2yak, we have done a fix for the pausing issue. If you restart the app completely from the taskbar or by restarting your PC it should work.

Whotheff,
Question 1: I noticed that JSE is a UK based and registered company. How will Brexit influence it in 2019?
I can't see Brexit having a big influence on our project. In theory EU regulations wont apply to the UK any more but neither the EU or the UK are regulating the cryptocurrency space at present. At the moment it is working in our favour because the government are so preoccupied with Brexit they aren't interferring with cryptocurrency/ICO's etc. Worse case scenario if they put negative legislation in place would be we would need to move the company to an offshore safe haven but at the moment there's no sign or plans for that happening.

Question 2: How are you planning to decentralize the (currently centralized) coin?
The code is already written in https://github.com/JSEcoin/server/blob/master/modules/p2p.js to run as a decentralized network. However at the moment the risk to reward ratios for full decentralization just aren't there so we use ECDSA signatures to verify internal trusted nodes. The network is still running at relatively low volume and a 51% attack would be fairly easy to carry out for an attacker if we didn't do this. Assuming nothing changes politically then we will remain running the nodes internally until it becomes possible to decentralize further. We have a unique opportunity in this project that we already have simultaneous mining connections from tens of thousands of devices. I think in the future rather than run the consensus algorithm on the servers it would be better to use these devices themselves to reach consensus rather than server based nodes. This is the direction I would like to take the project but it is very reliant on volumes. I've seen reports in the media about botnets comprised of quarter of a million devices, we would need our network to be larger than the biggest bot net and improved fraud/bot detection systems to prevent misuse.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

Hi care2yak, we have done a fix for the pausing issue. If you restart the app completely from the taskbar or by restarting your PC it should work.

Whotheff,
Question 1: I noticed that JSE is a UK based and registered company. How will Brexit influence it in 2019?
I can't see Brexit having a big influence on our project. In theory EU regulations wont apply to the UK any more but neither the EU or the UK are regulating the cryptocurrency space at present. At the moment it is working in our favour because the government are so preoccupied with Brexit they aren't interferring with cryptocurrency/ICO's etc. Worse case scenario if they put negative legislation in place would be we would need to move the company to an offshore safe haven but at the moment there's no sign or plans for that happening.

Question 2: How are you planning to decentralize the (currently centralized) coin?
The code is already written in https://github.com/JSEcoin/server/blob/master/modules/p2p.js to run as a decentralized network. However at the moment the risk to reward ratios for full decentralization just aren't there so we use ECDSA signatures to verify internal trusted nodes. The network is still running at relatively low volume and a 51% attack would be fairly easy to carry out for an attacker if we didn't do this. Assuming nothing changes politically then we will remain running the nodes internally until it becomes possible to decentralize further. We have a unique opportunity in this project that we already have simultaneous mining connections from tens of thousands of devices. I think in the future rather than run the consensus algorithm on the servers it would be better to use these devices themselves to reach consensus rather than server based nodes. This is the direction I would like to take the project but it is very reliant on volumes. I've seen reports in the media about botnets comprised of quarter of a million devices, we would need our network to be larger than the biggest bot net and improved fraud/bot detection systems to prevent misuse.

Thanks for the reply! You brought a lot of light onto the coin's future and proved there are real plans, real people with real intentions behind this.
I also believe computing power will be very valiable in future and half of the online banners will be replaced by JSE web mining  I'll write about JSE in my blog and add it to my crypto website.

JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

Thank you whotheff

Here's the latest update video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLe6mZ-_Pk4

One week to go before the start of the ICO!

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Gameron

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

Any problem with desktop miner app? My miner auto stop I think that is the reason we have small number of miners now. Tho not sure if it is because of my connection it should automine. But it is working fine now hope it won't stop again just checking if something wrong why it is happening. Thank You!

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
xyburcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

Any problem with desktop miner app? My miner auto stop I think that is the reason we have small number of miners now. Tho not sure if it is because of my connection it should automine. But it is working fine now hope it won't stop again just checking if something wrong why it is happening. Thank You!

If you restarted your PC or the app... it should be working awesome now... had that problem before after restart its running great now.

Cheers!

Life is ours, we live it our way.
Gameron

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:23:09 AM

yeah thanks it is working now 2.5k+ miners cheers!!!

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

Thank you whotheff

Here's the latest update video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLe6mZ-_Pk4

One week to go before the start of the ICO!

This is a good news that ICO will be started. So, JSEcoin changed from promising coin become real promising coin and will be "real coin" after enter exchanger.
I have been opened bounty page for translation and I didn't see for Indonesian translation. If you need Indonesian translator, please pm me here.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xyburcoin

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

Thanks for the airdrop!.. is the airdrop one time only or can we expect more for the weeks to come?

Smiley

Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

I have an old computer at home and I registered for the site. The computer is clean, Reformated and still has good capacity. Do you think it is ok to use it to give JSE mining a try? I used it to mine bytecent but find this project more innovative. For someone with little mining experience is this a good way to start? To be honest I started few minutes ago and already mined more than 1! Yes. Bytecent was taking me a day to get 1! Any advice truly appreciated.

JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

xyburcoin, we are going to monitor the quality of the traffic. We definitely got some good users who continued to log in and mine but I think a significant amount will be zero retention rate users who don't return to the platform except to transfer tokens. We could potentially do another airdrop in the future either totally fresh or let everyone who didn't participate last time have another go. There are no firm plans for this at the moment though. If we analyse the new users from the airdrop in a months time and decide there was significant value to the project as a whole then we might consider doing another one during the ICO.

Hi Mamaecrypto, yes sure you can mine on pretty much any device with a web browser. We are still having some issues with the desktop app disconnecting when mining and going back to the "start mining" button. Working on a fix now. In the meantime I'd recommend using https://platform.jsecoin.com and under advanced settings using the slider to adjust the hash rate to a point where you aren't causing any issues for the old computer but are finding one hash every 30 seconds.

xyburcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

Desktop App has issues again... going back to browser mode and seems doing well.

Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

xyburcoin, we are going to monitor the quality of the traffic. We definitely got some good users who continued to log in and mine but I think a significant amount will be zero retention rate users who don't return to the platform except to transfer tokens. We could potentially do another airdrop in the future either totally fresh or let everyone who didn't participate last time have another go. There are no firm plans for this at the moment though. If we analyse the new users from the airdrop in a months time and decide there was significant value to the project as a whole then we might consider doing another one during the ICO.

Hi Mamaecrypto, yes sure you can mine on pretty much any device with a web browser. We are still having some issues with the desktop app disconnecting when mining and going back to the "start mining" button. Working on a fix now. In the meantime I'd recommend using https://platform.jsecoin.com and under advanced settings using the slider to adjust the hash rate to a point where you aren't causing any issues for the old computer but are finding one hash every 30 seconds.

Thank you so much for your reply. I started, yesterday and without any asjustment things are going well. Really cool the features and i will go to advanced and follow your steps. Thank you so much. I am also looking into the web browsing mining and I currently have a blog on blogger and wonder if I could use my blog for mining as well. It is not my own domain so want to make sure if it is possible and if possible could I do tge platform and web browsing simultaneously?  Thank you so much for all your feedback. Really enjoying learning about mining in general even if it is a small scale. My hisband has a business with two other computers out of use. Could I use more than one computer or 1 percperson is capacity? All my best, Mamaecrypto

WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:15:29 PM

I like the construct of this idea! Promising approach, unbiased website, amazing project.
It looks interesting that using digital tokens JSECoin you can make purchases on the Internet, and not through the use of fiat currencies
potriara

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:11:51 AM

I've sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return!
Interesting approach, sensible plan, unblemished design.
liza14

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

A PIN is required on the site when funds are transferred.But I did not install it early!!I almost ten months of mining.I did not go to the site after the application was released to the computer.What else pin code if I did not install it.You mean I lost everything?Where I find out the PIN, YOU!What kind of deception?!
My account:1. eedc084@gmail.com 2. wsxw468@gmail.com  The remedy did not translate at least once.Two Factor Authentication i have not installed, I do not have a smartphone.What should I do where this fucking pin code?
niloy111

Activity: 896
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

After reading your concept I have high hopes on your project. I always see your social media page for the latest update and all the information. Wish within a short time you achieve your target and give us lots of good news.
nguyenvanhan036

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

A project where you can earn real money without investment, performing a simple job to promote this project. verry good!!!!

https://twitter.com/ngokimhau2/status/1016317106340548608
https://www.facebook.com/nguyenvanhan036/posts/211506146352509

tranngocthanh

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

I do not use opera for mining, I use chromium.
For today, I understand that it's easier to freeze mining than to bother yourself with something incomprehensible than.
verry good
https://twitter.com/trangocthanh/status/1016333308173488128
https://www.facebook.com/tranthanh.tran.5836/posts/1471573979654454
Icoha2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

JSECoin is a project that many people appreciate. With high scores from professionals I believe in the success of the project in the near future, with a strong team if you follow will surely love this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: