Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JSEcoin  (Read 41196 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rod1

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:12:36 AM

Whoever wants it can support the ICO also if they offer tokens for sale in exchange with other currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin Dash and others, or even with PayPal, Skrill or Neteller, and buy back coins from ICO, to put them on sale again , that way the amount collected in the ICO is increased, and other payment options are offered to buy the JSE Token.

You only have to make sure you do not charge too much for the sale of tokens, so that it is fair, but at least cover the conversion cats and fund movements.

But if you are going to execute a strategy like the ones I describe, just keep in mind that as long as you do not invest more than 10,000 USD, you may not have any problems, because of the KYC ...

Mejor parecer tonto por preguntar, Que ignorar...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSEcoin (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:57:09 AM

@cryptonut yes we will release some budgets and milestones data on the blog today. The 20m we've now exceeded was a worse case scenario target. We now have funds to allocate for marketing as well which we are startign to use on PR, banner ads, paid ICO listings etc. Because we started small we were always going to have to ramp up awareness for the project and build an investor audience. Also a lot of investors will leave it to the last minute. On the Pre-ICO for example we had roughly 50% come in on the last day I think. The 5b is a long way off and an ambitious target, no doubt about that but it gives us head room and a best case scenario to work to. In the crypto markets a single endorsement could mean the project sells out overnight and we need to allow for that.

Already, with the funds we have in, we can list on exchange and cover basic costs to give us a two year runway to build the project. We are only two weeks into the ICO and over the next two and a half months I think we will inevitably get more investment. How much remains to be seen and really comes down to how well we execute the marketing. If we can get that right then we can maximize the chances of making the project a long-term success.

@Gameron yes we are aware of 3rd party sales via the platform. I would say be very careful who you are buying tokens off as there are a lot of scams going around, especially on social channels like Telegram/Discord. There is a positive that I believe the people purchasing the tokens are more likely to hodl rather than the ones selling to make a quick buck. This isn't a bad thing once we come to list on exchanges.

@migiz as Rod said we can't offer financial advice or speculation about price movements of any type for legal reasons.

Thank you to everyone else for the kind words and support.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

Why the algo using lottre system, not reward for finding hashes? I think in the future when the supply reduced, the miner will not interested in mining because they just like gambling. more miners smaller possibilities to earn because the supply is smaller too.
DENTSIN

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

Interesting project. I would like to start CPU mining. Could you tell me roughly the amount of coins mined, lets say per 12 hours?
wimlem

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

Interesting project. I would like to start CPU mining. Could you tell me roughly the amount of coins mined, lets say per 12 hours?

I'm mining around 30 JSEcoins a day (24 hours) at the moment. A couple of months a go it was around the 60 with 10000 hashes.
DENTSIN

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

I'm mining around 30 JSEcoins a day (24 hours) at the moment. A couple of months a go it was around the 60 with 10000 hashes.

Thanks for your reply!!!
wimlem

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

Well, as of today I see an elephant in the room.

We reached the 20 million JSE ICO distribution a few days ago, and there has been about a further 150k distribution after that, so far.

There was a slight dip, but i'm glad to see there is already a 564k distribition!
crytonut

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:15:39 PM

Just a further thought, and I may not have thought this all the way through, but:

It seems to me a good percentage of JSEcoin holders who have mined their coins for "free" are waiting for the exchange to immediately sell them into the market.

These are the ones that are less interested in the future price and holding for investment, and more interested in getting any price, which is better than "free".

So there might be a short term dump driving the price below the .006 ICO price when the exchange happens, and maybe some investors are counting on this, buying in the market, rather than investing in the ICO now.

Does it make any sense to clear the air now, get the exchange going, let this happen, have low float at the beginning, then slowly sell supply into the market as it can absorb it at $.006 until funding goal is achieved?

I know this is different than all other ICO models, but JSEcoin is rather unique in that there are these "free" mined coins out there.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

Just a further thought, and I may not have thought this all the way through, but:

It seems to me a good percentage of JSEcoin holders who have mined their coins for "free" are waiting for the exchange to immediately sell them into the market.

These are the ones that are less interested in the future price and holding for investment, and more interested in getting any price, which is better than "free".

So there might be a short term dump driving the price below the .006 ICO price when the exchange happens, and maybe some investors are counting on this, buying in the market, rather than investing in the ICO now.

Does it make any sense to clear the air now, get the exchange going, let this happen, have low float at the beginning, then slowly sell supply into the market as it can absorb it at $.006 until funding goal is achieved?

I know this is different than all other ICO models, but JSEcoin is rather unique in that there are these "free" mined coins out there.

$NANO was quite similar using Captcha when it was $XRB. Both are great projects.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

@felix, we don't want the mining to be run on servers. The whole point of this project is to prevent server farms. Also you've manipulated the code to submit fake hashes. You are encouraging others to use your program and do the same. We will do everything we can to prevent this because it's obviously working against the core principals of the project. On the positive side thank you for improving our network checks, if you hadn't done it someone else would and it certainly isn't anything personal.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
xyburcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

@felix, we don't want the mining to be run on servers. The whole point of this project is to prevent server farms. Also you've manipulated the code to submit fake hashes. You are encouraging others to use your program and do the same. We will do everything we can to prevent this because it's obviously working against the core principals of the project. On the positive side thank you for improving our network checks, if you hadn't done it someone else would and it certainly isn't anything personal.

I side with JSEcoin core principles, a truly asic resistant or I can say an asic proof.

Life is ours, we live it our way.
xyburcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

@JSEcoin

what if a family wants to earn their own JSEcoin.

I mean each family member living in one roof so most probably they share internet connection.

Can they make separate account and mine on their own separate device?

Life is ours, we live it our way.
wimlem

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

Thanks for your reply!!!

What do you mine ? More or less then 30?
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:55:58 AM

The idea of mining has greatly expanded its edges and now there is a surplus of such projects on the market. But the fundraising of the project pleases)
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

xbuyercoin, nothing is really asic proof because hardware can be developed to target different systems but the rewards distribution of JSEcoin means it's not financially viable to do so because additional mining power is not rewarded with higher earnings. Someone mentioned this was like getting paid to turn up for work and not for actually doing the work which is a nice analogy. You can have separate devices running mining on the same IP address but the rewards will be split between the two devices. We need to keep this in place to prevent fraud I think.

Also anyone who is currently mining that has had their device on for more than 12 hours please refresh the browser or restart the desktop application as we have an update gone out this morning which requires a restart.

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

60.000.000,00 USD ICO is to much.
They will not sell more than 5%.

You still have time to change price

IOTA
rod1

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

60.000.000,00 USD ICO is to much.
They will not sell more than 5%.

You still have time to change price

There are only 30 million dollars equivalent in JSE (50% of the total) that are for sale in the ICO.

Other ICOs have raised even more than 100 million dollars, it is NOT irrational to think that a project as innovative as that of JSEcoin can not reach at least 30 million dollars, so it is not necessary to change the value of the token, mainly because it decreases the value of the Token will significantly damage those who have been supporting the project for almost a year, since this project did not appear overnight, and ICO started by presenting a completely operational system and supported by 3 companies antivirus that has given the approval to add the mining code and its app to your whitelist, Symantec, Kaspersky and Panda Antivirus.

Mejor parecer tonto por preguntar, Que ignorar...
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

The hard cap is ambitious no doubt about that, especially as the crypto markets are in a bit of a lull. Pricing will only increase over the course of the ICO due to the drop in bonus percentage. Any unsold tokens at the end of the ICO will be sent back to the distribution account. At that time we will make a decision as to whether to burn a proportion of the tokens (increasing everyone's percentage stake in the company) or sit on them and potentially use in the future for mining distributions/referral payments etc.

devinphp

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

In the mining platform, my last mining reward was 27 hours ago. In the past, I receiwed about 70-120 JSE on a day. What is the problem?
The miner is running (about 9000 h/s), it found hashes.
Thanks!
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

i following this project last year, and test the mining program on web browser, now its more exciting that they do an ICO. i believe in this project will go much further. good luck to the development of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: