Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JSEcoin  (Read 41197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xyburcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:02:34 AM

Happy Birthday JSECoin!

JSE platform was launched Twelve months ago...

Cheers!

Life is ours, we live it our way.
JSEcoin (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

Viyppister, the tokens are locked until after the ICO. I'm not familiar with the Exodus wallet but if it works with ERC20 tokens then it should be fine.

Dreykku, I checked and you have 3 bounties pending for Facebbook, Twitter and Bitcointalk. These look fine and will go out Monday/Tuesday.

Thank you xyburcoin, it's been a huge year for the project. Thanks to everyone who has supported us over the past 12 months.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

Full blog post at: https://jsecoin.com/global-publisher-mining-analysis/

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

Hello
I want to deposit my JSECOIN on exodus, is it possible?
Can you explain to me how please
thank you

If it's listed on Exodus, then you can. I'm using Exodus and I think they still have no support for JSECoin yet; I don't see it on the list of coins they support.... They have have certain requirements or criteria to support new assets and JSECoin could probably be supported in the future.

Congrats to the JSE Devs/Team for successfully launching. Looking forward to JSE's development and innovations in cryptospace.
Dreykku

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:45:12 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 08:22:40 PM by Dreykku

So is there a place where we can share our memes between people interested in JSEcoin? Your official forum has no meme section either it seems.  
Except from our respective social network, it's hard for the JSEcoin community to look at the memes we made. Also it would be nice to know the winners after each week. Otherwise, if we can't see them all in place and can't even know the winners for each week either, the whole bounty loses its fun part for us.

I share mine here. Don't hesitate to share/like if you enjoyed it :
https://twitter.com/eddyy_malou/status/1030195258469036032
daviszayn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

Very interesting project that could spearhead mass adoption in a big way. The way to adoption is to abstract users away from the idea of dealing with blockchain, so I would love to see how this is done on their product.
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

JSEcoin is quite old project, have seen them almost a year ago. I love how easy it should be to use, literally anyone can mine cryptocurrency using a web browser mining platform.
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

JSEcoin is quite old project, have seen them almost a year ago. I love how easy it should be to use, literally anyone can mine cryptocurrency using a web browser mining platform.

It's cool that you can mine JSE right in the web browser on any smartphone.
viyppister

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:55:25 AM

Is this application official?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jsecoin.alpha

thx  Wink
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

Hi Viyppister, yes that app is the official one. You can find the links on the download page if not sure at any time: https://jsecoin.com/downloads/

Here's a token ecosystem map we done for the recent announcement on the Ad exchange: https://jsecoin.com/the-jse-ad-exchange/

wimlem

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

Hi Viyppister, yes that app is the official one. You can find the links on the download page if not sure at any time: https://jsecoin.com/downloads/

As mentioned on twitter, i'm still unable to use it in combination with 2fa. The continue button on logging in, results in a error; "Failed to submit form - please check all required fields". Entering the password and using the "go / Enter" button results in continuing, but after the 2fa code the error "failed to pass 2fa authentication, please try again" appears.
migiz

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

this is very promising and team has done great Job!

One thing is bothering me... funding, it seems ico has taken stop after the 10% bonus round ended. of course we have raised funds for worst case scenario but If numbers grow on paper (miners and publishers) it should get some money in for making this Even More bigger.

ethereum is still quite cheap and ppl are not investing, but i still believe you guys handle this!

oh and one thing Make those videos More on Facebook so we can get to the loop on whats going on with this project!
Diemhb1994

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

maybe this project looks very interesting, i am would like following development about this project. is there no bounty for this coin?
hopefully your project will be successful in the future. interesting project dev
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

Hi wimlem, thanks I've forwarded this on to the developer who is working on the mobile apps. Should have a new build out over the next couple of days.

migiz, yeah we couldn't have timed it worse really with the market downturn. We are still hoping the markets and ICO pick up but it's not the end of the world if it doesn't. I believe in the long term future of the project and cryptocurrency in general. Bear markets are only temporary if cryptocurrency is going to go mainstream one day and take over from government controlled fiat currencies. With regards to funding we still have the option of VC funding further down the line. We wont be able to afford the $2m+ listing fees for Binance or Bittrex in the short term but even if we'd hit hard cap this probably wouldn't have been justifiable. The funds we have had in could be valued at a much higher amount by the end of the ICO and if the markets start to rise, investor sentiment will increase alongside of it so fingers crossed it will pick up sooner rather than later. We are going to be proactive and continuing to build awareness around the project regardless. Good point on the videos, these have slowed down since the ICO started. We will try and get some more out there. We have some pre-recorded AMA's as well but if anyone has any questions they would like us to answer then please go ahead and we will do some new ones.

Diemhb1994, sure bounty program is listed in full on the bounty page of the platform at https://platform.jsecoin.com, you can use the form to submit and all the terms are on there too. Be quick because they go out weekly and this weeks will go out tomorrow  Smiley

viyppister

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

Hello
Is it possible to automatically have the email of someone who uses our referral link?
I reward anyone who uses this link, but sometimes I am not their email ...

Thank you for your reply.
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

AMA  How is the business environment for blockchain startups in the UK?

https://youtu.be/dcHHWIWy1G8

whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

AMA  How is the business environment for blockchain startups in the UK?

https://youtu.be/dcHHWIWy1G8

I'ts interesting to hear what were/are the chalanges for the team!

I have a question:

1. What happens if JSEcoin's website dies/attacked/stolen, etc?

2. When are you planning real decentralization and coin owning?

JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

@whotheff answers to your questions:

1. The jsecoin.com domain is currently a single point of failure. All the publisher traffic goes through it and it's used for the platform miners as well, all be it a subdomain and separate nodes. The vast majority of traffic goes through the Google load balancer that handles that domain name and then splits it off in different directions. If the website died then this wouldn't affect the publisher or platform system because they are separate. If that domain got hacked/stolen etc. then we would have to either figure out how to get it back or register a new domain and rebrand or something along those lines. It wouldn't be a good scenario. We will always need a point of discovery for the network, to mitigate risk however at a later stage it would be beneficial to divide this into multiple access points around the globe, perhaps even owned and managed by partners.

2. If you believe that Ethereum is real decentralzation or decentralized enough to meet your criteria then we will be fully integrating the ERC20 functionality in October so users can hold tokens in 3rd party wallets on Ethereums blockchain, transfer between wallets, deposit/withdraw to and from the platform. With the JSE network we need more volume before we open up the client-side consensus (end goal). We currently have around 20,000 concurrent active connections at any one time which wouldn't be enough to prevent a 51% attack from a large bot net. We could use the interim solution at any point which is actually coded and ready to go. Currently the nodes use trusted ECDSA signatures to prevent attacks but we could turn this off by changing one variable in the code base which would enable a standard consensus system using the node servers. We would need some incentive to 3rd parties to run the nodes and at enough scale to prevent abuse, PoS or something like that. Ideally I'd like to see the network get a huge influx of publisher traffic when we list on exchange and tokens become tradeable and hold a USD value. Then we can start work on rolling out the webRTC network in stages. It'll be a slow process and something we need to do lots of testing with. We have already run tests it in a local environment but this is very different to a real world scenario where funds are at stake. The client-side consensus algorithm will be up and running securely throughout the network in 2019, exact date I wouldn't like to say until we are closer to a finished product.

whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

@whotheff answers to your questions:

1. The jsecoin.com domain is currently a single point of failure. All the publisher traffic goes through it and it's used for the platform miners as well, all be it a subdomain and separate nodes. The vast majority of traffic goes through the Google load balancer that handles that domain name and then splits it off in different directions. If the website died then this wouldn't affect the publisher or platform system because they are separate. If that domain got hacked/stolen etc. then we would have to either figure out how to get it back or register a new domain and rebrand or something along those lines. It wouldn't be a good scenario. We will always need a point of discovery for the network, to mitigate risk however at a later stage it would be beneficial to divide this into multiple access points around the globe, perhaps even owned and managed by partners.

2. If you believe that Ethereum is real decentralzation or decentralized enough to meet your criteria then we will be fully integrating the ERC20 functionality in October so users can hold tokens in 3rd party wallets on Ethereums blockchain, transfer between wallets, deposit/withdraw to and from the platform. With the JSE network we need more volume before we open up the client-side consensus (end goal). We currently have around 20,000 concurrent active connections at any one time which wouldn't be enough to prevent a 51% attack from a large bot net. We could use the interim solution at any point which is actually coded and ready to go. Currently the nodes use trusted ECDSA signatures to prevent attacks but we could turn this off by changing one variable in the code base which would enable a standard consensus system using the node servers. We would need some incentive to 3rd parties to run the nodes and at enough scale to prevent abuse, PoS or something like that. Ideally I'd like to see the network get a huge influx of publisher traffic when we list on exchange and tokens become tradeable and hold a USD value. Then we can start work on rolling out the webRTC network in stages. It'll be a slow process and something we need to do lots of testing with. We have already run tests it in a local environment but this is very different to a real world scenario where funds are at stake. The client-side consensus algorithm will be up and running securely throughout the network in 2019, exact date I wouldn't like to say until we are closer to a finished product.

Thanks for the thorough reply! When I try to question a coin's fundamentals, they usualy delete my post.
While with JSEcoin, I even get a detailed explanation!
Which is why I'm certain I did the right choice with you guys!

qq696

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

I can buy a lot of good tokens from this project. It seems to be at the core of the ultimate development. Do I need more time to accumulate more capital in time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: