Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 2666 times)
NYONYG175

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

Bitcoin will not die
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

The fact of the bitcoin is that people receive and disseminate more accurate information about the currency than positive. Such as the convenience of payment or the big guys accept bitcoin as As a payment gateway, there are not many people to share. And through many of the "seemingly discarded" stages, bitcoin is still alive and on the rise, the possibility of this currency disappearing forever almost no.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

2 weeks ago bitcoin was dead but for now its seems to be in a nice condition Smiley I am really hope it will rise agian like before and will ear for us nice profits very soon.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

Btc is not dead and will not die soon.

As in other market, too, whales make the crypto market very volatile.
These people know like no other how to manipulate the markets and when to buy or sell.
OK. Prices are very volatile. Anybody could make a possible benefit.
Thanks to this new technology it's very easy to get involved. That alone shows the power of it.
But it is not the intention of crypto that everyone becomes an active trader. Far from.
If you don't know what you're doing, keep your hands off.
That goes for everything.
Just use your brain. Don't be greedy and invest wise.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Hey all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!

Bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is used for purchase in ico, it will make bitcoin will continue to survive. I do not believe bitcoin will die that easily, bitcoin is not a weak coin.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
freakdust123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Bitcoin is not dead nor sick, bitcoin is in healthy price now! Crypto holder are so happy with this coming years.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

Bitcoin will not die
true, bitcoin will not die but bitcoin there is only a decrease in value value only. we can only be patient if there is a decrease in price.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

Hey all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!
This is a fake article, how you say bitcoin is dead if there is the value? How can you tell bitcoin is dead if there are a lot of big companies accept the bitcoin? I am sure you are dead not, I mean your account. I am sorry to say that. What pop to your mind to post this kind of topic? However.  Bitcoin is still alive as long we accept the bitcoin to our hearts. As long there are a place or country on this earth allow the individuals to have the bitcoin or altcoin. Bitcoin would lead to our future to become to have a better life.
Itha_

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Would love any feedback!
Bitkoin is always there for us. The life of our bitkoin death still do not know. To date, bitcoin is still popular with profitable income. There are still many people who invest in bitcoin and many still use it as a transaction, maybe bitcoin will never die.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

Of course bitcoin is alive & main fual of crypto world. We can't thinking our life without bitcoin. It's also not impossible that only bitcoin exist as a single currency in future. So I don't think bitcoin can dead or lost forever. Besides bitcoin demands will increase day by day & on the other hand it's price will also improving gradually.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

Would love any feedback!
If bitcoin dead our life will be bored because bitcoin is a big help in our nation so that we have to said that give a one more chance the bitcoin will still alive in the world.
According to me, bitcoin won't be dead as it is maintaining a great number of followers and they won't let it down. A few weeks back many considered bitcoin to be dead but it survived and revived some of its value and now many are seeking a chance to invest in it. So, all I have to say is keep faith in it and be patient...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

Would love any feedback!
Bitkoin is always there for us. The life of our bitkoin death still do not know. To date, bitcoin is still popular with profitable income. There are still many people who invest in bitcoin and many still use it as a transaction, maybe bitcoin will never die.
yes bitcoin will not die even bitcoin prices will continue to soar with what has been promised so far.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

Hey, all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!
No. Bitcoin is not dead. Bitcoin is still alive and can survive. Bitcoin can still compete with other coins. Bitcoin users still believe in Bitcoin even if the price of Bitcoin drops dramatically. I believe Bitcoin will never die forever.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

No bitcoin is not dead at all.It is having a good future and is going to survive in comings year. Craze regarding bitcoin is increasing day by day.Huge number of people are investing in it and moreover it is competing with other cryptocurrencies.People just need to have faith in bitcoin.Give your 100% in bitcoin and get profit from it.Bitcoin can only dead in one situation when their os no internet connection in this world and i can assure you that this situation can never rise.Even though if government ban or declare bitcoin  as illegal still people will use it by other means.So it is very clear that bitcoin will not die at all.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

Bitcoin will not die
true, bitcoin will not die but bitcoin there is only a decrease in value value only. we can only be patient if there is a decrease in price.
Definitely your right about that, there are some instances that the value of the bitcoin may go up and down because of its volatility but I am certain that it will not die.

johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

Would love any feedback!

Yeah,bitcoin is not dead that's why we're still here, making our move to become successful, bitcoin cannot be taken down easily, it had a strong foundation.
alvipalangka

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

I think bitcoin will be hard to die, because the longer bitcoin gets higher and more invest in bitcoin. More and more patterns of users are attracted to bitcoin. Of the few things that do not mean bitcoin will die but bitcoin will grow successfully in the future as the currency of the future.
how sure you are on bitcoin ... as a virtual currency ... with less security
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

I think bitcoin will not die, maybe just some people who think bitcoin die, only people who experience bad things who think that bitcoin will die, for me bitcoin is a good investment choice especially for the trade.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

Would love any feedback!
if my personal thoughts still the bitcoin is not dead. because until now the price is still up and down steadily, does not decrease dramatically. so we need the correct info about bitcoin so our curiosity will be lost
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

it's just totally impossible.Well, speaking about the bitcoin, no it is not dead yet and it won’t be after having so much market capitalism in the first place. I mean just look at it, billions of dollars is being flooded in the bitcoin economy every day and its not being stopped at any point by anyone. This is the first sign that it is liquid investment and it can not be stopped by anyone. The popularity is increasing everyday very crazy and thus making the stuff go green all the time. Nice one bitcoin, the most lively thing ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: