Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6501 times)
otol55

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:44:29 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
The benefits you will get with Bitcoin.
Your balance will increase every year as Bitcoin prices continue to rise.
I think Bitcoin is a very good investment place.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cadiente014

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:07:04 PM

Investing in bitcoin can be use in any other transaction so its easy to use than other digital currency . You can also earn money because of fluctuation of price just by holding it for a time you can gain easily in your investment. I think these are the advantage of having bitcoin . You just need to know what to do with your bitcoin to utilize this advantage
Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:19:18 PM

The advantages of having  Bitcoin includes investing in bitcoin , trading, online payments with bitcoins and others advantages.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:26:18 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
The benefits you will get with Bitcoin.
Your balance will increase every year as Bitcoin prices continue to rise.
I think Bitcoin is a very good investment place.

Agree like if you bought bitcoin last year, the price right now will really make you rich. Price of bitcoin last year is really affordable that you can afford to buy a lot but now it is sort of it is difficult to buy a whole bitcoin because of its price. I regret on not pursuing to buy a bitcoin last year now i do regret it. Though still i want to earn more in bitcoin . Investing in bitcoin is really good now a days because the demand of digital currency is keeps rising by this day.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:10:08 PM

The advantages of having  Bitcoin includes investing in bitcoin , trading, online payments with bitcoins and others advantages.

Please be more specific would you? Bitcoin is not the only thing where you could invest your money in nor it is the most profitable one - it can be. Trading what about stocks and bounds? There are many online payment wallets that provide you with service to send/receive money online plus you can do it via bank transfer which is pretty fast on its own....

Personally for me what I like about cryptocurrency in general is that I don't need to go to the bank hand them my information and when I have some problem I need to go to the bank to solve it. By using bitcoin and other crypto coins it give me more options as I can generate new pair of keys within few seconds when and where I want and its like instant. There are flaws however as it is easier to lose crypto coins or if you send to wrong address you are screwed, in case of your private key being compromised there's nothing much I can do to reverse the transaction etc.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:35:26 PM

As for me the best advantage  that BTC gives to me is security
Anything can happen? but I will always know that my BTC are safe
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:47:31 PM

There's many advantage of having bitcoins like you can increase your money by doing little investment . I my self did invest of 100$ last month i bought some coins with it and hold them, and now the price become double i was just  patience and got the reward.  You can also use them to pay your electric bills, sending money to other countries , buy goods online easily and many more things we can do with bitcoins.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

The real advantages of bitcoin is it is good investment where you could earn and make high income and money. On the other hand, we all know that bitcoin is a virtual currency where you can used in different transactions like paying bills and shopping on online market.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:07:59 PM

The real advantages of bitcoin is it is good investment where you could earn and make high income and money. On the other hand, we all know that bitcoin is a virtual currency where you can used in different transactions like paying bills and shopping on online market.

Bitcoin being transactional use is currently being overlooked right now. With the high fees, many alts arr much better to use for transaction. Its really the value in profit that makes bitcoin appeal so much and worth keeping.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:10:55 PM

For me one of the advantage of having a bitcoin is to have you an extra income that you are waiting for not just only an extra income but a one time bigtime income if you have a determination

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:52:15 PM

other than that profit bitcoin, of course many advantages of bitcoin that we can enjoy and feel. in addition to the benefits of money that we can use to transact other benefits we can also feel that we get a broader knowledge about the condition of the economy in this world and many more positive benefits that we can feel
hopefully you can experience the abundant benefits of bitcoin  Wink Kiss

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:20:59 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
There are lots of things that bitcoin can give like this is the only digital currency that can be a payment method paying our bills and credit card also.It is also beneficial that we can get here another source of income.It is easy and comfortable to use this kind of digital currency.
Yes, bitcoin offers to me a lot of opportunity when it comes to supply my daily needs. Bitcoin offers me a big opportunity today to make my dreams come true like building my own business soon. But I didn't take for granted to have my own investments in bitcoin which is for me is it's biggest advantage is providing   a good life to its user and trader.
Bitcoin can give it's users a lot of benefits. As long as a user is full of effort and gives a lot of time to it, a user will earn from it. It gives it users opportunity to make money from different ways. And as a student it has help me alot. My earnings in bitcoin serves as my extra income. I can now spend it and not to ask more from my parents, so i can help them.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:57:11 PM
Merited by waitforme (5)

Each currency has a different advantage. You will have the advantage of having Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin can make you a lot of money anytime, but it is also limited because Bitcoin is not able to. Used as a trading currency in many countries around the world

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:09:28 PM

Bitcoin shows its best advantage is its rapid development, and there are many big investors involved in Bitcoin, which can grow in the future and be a legitimate source of money.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
TechBullion

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:19:39 PM

Decentralisation is the main advantage of Bitcoin.
Galih_Al karim

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency, for those who do not know very ordinary karana bitcoin not real currency so it is difficult to transact
for those who already know bitoin very meaningful for his life.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:44:56 PM

It's like an asset, when the value increases you'll gain profit. More profit means more income or money. Plus, Bitcoin has been improving and is continuing to develop from time to time. Owning bitcoin is an advantage because in the future, it will be more popular and more expensive.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

For me, the advantages of having a bitcoin are like saving you money for the future. Like me, I’m a student that needs an educational support and the support is through financial. Having or gain bitcoin is more like working or having a part-time job that will give you an extra income. But the most advantages of having a bitcoin to me is knowing and accepting the new technology or new currency that might change your world. Smiley
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:02:54 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
There are lots of things that bitcoin can give like this is the only digital currency that can be a payment method paying our bills and credit card also.It is also beneficial that we can get here another source of income.It is easy and comfortable to use this kind of digital currency.
Yes, bitcoin offers to me a lot of opportunity when it comes to supply my daily needs. Bitcoin offers me a big opportunity today to make my dreams come true like building my own business soon. But I didn't take for granted to have my own investments in bitcoin which is for me is it's biggest advantage is providing   a good life to its user and trader.

Aside from having an opportunity to be financially stable or having something to be used in our daily needs , to spend for our everydays life. We have also an opportunity to have an investment if you will continue to hold your bitcoin.little by little you will earn bigger.

I agree on your own opinion dude, having a bitcoin gives help to each and everyone of us as users in the bitcoin community. Bitcoin and the blockchain network has helped me and other users tremendously by providing an additional source of income by working on the bitcoin and crypto network, bitcoin has helped to transact or make payments online as I using a coins.ph, throughout the world without relying on any third party is involved.
As a source of income, I believe it is the most impressive feature of bitcoins. Actually people are always waiting for something that can give them easy money. Although bitcoins are not giving that much easy money but still it is quite simple and easy than other sources of income. Thus thousands and millions of people have been befitted with this stunning coin and it will continue.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:41:17 AM

There are a lots of advantages having a bitcoin which you can earn as much as you can by joining bounty campaigns especially their rewards is direct bitcoin. Nowadays, bitcoin become popular here in the cyberworld which more people curious what is bitcoin all about but most of them didn't believed. Well, I don't care if they didn't believed in bitcoin because for me bitcoin helps a lot to me. As of now I can afford to buy those important needs in daily consumption as the bitcoin is my extra income and I invest some of my bitcoin to gain more profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: