Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6501 times)
Sweetkitty07

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:07:08 AM

For me the advantage of bitcoin is less hassle since you can pay it through online. The value of bitcoin is increasing.  So if you sell it you can have more profit from it. That the first thing to save and earn more from.the future. Since its very confidential and secure.it will not be easily stolen from you.  Since its less hassle you can save more time to your familiy. You can be a great provider to.your family and have the quality time for them.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
morata

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:12:52 AM

the bitcoin gives a lot of great benefits, especially for the future we use from bitcoin that we have, it will be very useful for the needs later and we can use with positive things from bitcoin that we have.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:06:40 AM

For me, the advantages of having a bitcoin are like saving you money for the future. Like me, I’m a student that needs an educational support and the support is through financial. Having or gain bitcoin is more like working or having a part-time job that will give you an extra income. But the most advantages of having a bitcoin to me is knowing and accepting the new technology or new currency that might change your world. Smiley

Lucky you to know bitcoin so soon, when I was in college what I knew was facebook and some other social media time waster shit LOL
I hope you will be independent in supporting your own education Smiley

I do the same, mainly for investment purposes before starting my own family, the price of property in my place is crazily skyrocketing in the last few years. Offline job as an engineer wont let me purchase one soon Cry

Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:25 AM

the value of the bitcoin or any other related cripto currency is changing from time to time, so if you have bitcoins, you can look for perfect time or oppurtunity to sell your bitcoin or buy them for your self...
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:53:33 AM

One of the advantages of having Bitcoin is that the holders of it will have a freedom in payment. They are able to get and send money any time at any place in the world. The second advantage is that with Bitcoin, they have the control of their transactions. The last one I know is that there are no fees or the fees are cheap within Bitcoin payments.
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:54:27 AM

Real profits from savings

a bank gives you 0,5% per year, cryptos give you 1000% in a day sometimes

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
rynah011991

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:58:41 AM

There are many advantaged of having bitcoin. One is, digital currency, you can use to purchase. Second, investment, waiting to earn profit due to increase value. Third, stable due to more publicity and advestisement.
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:02:17 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

Well to be honest, bitcoin has so many advantage for us individuals. Yes it is virtual since we can just see it but cannot touch it yet once it is exchanged for the currency that we want, we can use it. Once you have it you can buy things that you want. You can use it in school if you are a student, buy stuffs you need in work if you are a worker, help family on what they need and an extra income aside from your job.

FireShark89

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:03:29 AM

You get to have the option to purchase alt coins through Bitcoin. As of this time, I see this as the only advantage of having Bitcoin.
Puppey

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:11:40 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
the advantage of having a bitcoin in daily life is you dont have to get out of your house just to buy something. you can pay your bills through bitcoin and you can almost buy everything if you have enough bitcoins
scarjoe

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

it gives you alot of time to do more and to worry less. it helps to those people who have a hectic schedule
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

the bitcoin gives a lot of great benefits, especially for the future we use from bitcoin that we have, it will be very useful for the needs later and we can use with positive things from bitcoin that we have.
We all know that bitcoin has a lot of advantages and the users like us are being benefited by these. It gives us a lot of opportunity to earn even in the simplest way like airdrops and stuffs. The volatility of its price allows us to invest in bitcoin and be profitable on the long run. It is giving a lot of people financial freedom because of its high value.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:24:39 AM

the advantage of bitcoin for me is it gives so much opprtunity to its users. It also makes the lives of everyone easier than before. Another advantage is it is safe and secured so you should not worry about this all you need to do is to keep your wallet safe. And also One major advantage of having bitcoin is that whenever the price pumps you will benefit also.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:27:33 AM

The advantages of having bitcoin is from price. bitcoin price is always rise up and whit that condition you can buy some bitcoin and save it in several month. when you think the price is good enough to sell you can sell it. or when you think the price is low enough to buy just buy itu to make more invesment.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:28:09 AM

Every currency keeps on fluctuating and is not stable but those fluctuations are not as high as any digital currency like for example we have bitcoins.
Bitcoins due to this fluctuation will help you make more money.. you can buy at tha dip and sell at the pump or hold onto them for long term investments..
Take for example someone who brought 10 bitcoins for a dollar each back in the beginning how ..rich they would be right now..
Its really interesting that we do have Something to invest other than stock market .
It. Does needs a little documentation and is very easy to use and also for one to one international transaction you can use it its much easier than converting your fiat currency in someone else's and then they would have to convert again.
Its universal and decentralized there are tons of advantages there are a few ^
Having bitcoins is actually being updated on what is going to happen in the modern market system in the future. We are having the advantage of more convenient and safety options of doing money transactions. It is also a kind of saving where you are actually investing. It promises you a higher interest rate than saving money on banks, and an investment that promises a higher return in a shorter period of time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:35:14 AM

Bitcoin have many advantages. To those participating here will have the opportunity to become one of the successful people in the world. It will also help us to buy anything we want and anything we need.

konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:09:41 AM

one of the most advantages of bitcoin is you can sell it or buy it through real money. the price of bitcoin are really unbelievable like the other currency. if you want to buy it's good when it is low then sell it when the bitcoin is high. and other advantages you can earn bitcoin through campaign or mining. in the campaign, their are the different campaign like a signature, facebook, twitter and so much more. then you earn stakes and transfer it to bitcoin. in mining, i don't really have knowledge in mining but I know the mining also you can earn bitcoin.
DassKass

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:19:28 AM

The biggest advantage is that it gives them the ability to accumulate BTC in exchange for the fiat that they pay their expenses in, and the profit in their services as well.

Adoption won't come because users want to (or are willing to) spend BTC.

It will come when everyone wants it, vendors included…
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:24:35 AM

With its unique feature as digital money and a medium of virtual exchange,  bitcoins can make investment, payments, and savings quick and easy.
Ruz05

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:39:29 AM

BUSINESS The future is Bitcoin, today gini do not have a Bitcoin account? in Jamin loss much moreover the price now above 50jt / coin world economic experts say Bitcoin in 2017 will break $ 5000 / coin
Wow the numbers are fantastic.

It's never too late to start
Take a chance please buy bitcoin now as much as you can and then resell it a year or two again assuming you are on deposit, make bitcoin as your future investment asset.

Bitcoin worldwide only 21jt coin dominated by developed countries of China, Japan and USA, Indonesia itself is booming the online business has just begun and will reach its peak two three years in the future take advantage of opportunities because Indonesia's large market share.
Last year the price was still 15 million but currently it is almost 50jt / BTC Wow wow .......
Remember to keep up with the economic development, in the future virtual money will replace the fiat money or physical money we use for practically and safely, all payment transactions will be electronic, and the paper money we use may not be used.

So there's no harm in now starting to have a Bitcoin account for a brilliant future.
This is what is called
Passive Income Every Day, Lifetime
Bitcoin the next few years, will be very phenomenal

With "FREE CAPITAL"
Start introducing Bitcoin
To everyone you know
Make sure all contact list
HP / WA / BBM you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: