Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6504 times)
hamdun

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:58:30 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is a virtual money to transact in the digital world. Bitcoin can also be for a very profitable investment.
Hanako

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:03:07 PM

The advantages of bitcoin is  less hassle you can pay it through online. It is secured and it cant be stolen from you. Just like a modern money. You can be a succesful person through bitcoin especially when you know how to transact with it. You can be a great provider to your family. At the same time you can secure your future using bitcoin.
edzquimno16

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:15:16 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

Having bitcoin is good when you have it earlier at its low price, Because all cryptocoins after years will pump its price twice or trice . So having a bitcoin is a heaven for a holder in the future years.
Hope it help !
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:24:29 PM

Bitcoin have many advantages. To those participating here will have the opportunity to become one of the successful people in the world. It will also help us to buy anything we want and anything we need.
yeah, with Bitcoin someone can become a sudden millionaire and with Bitcoin the necessities of life can be fulfilled, I think Bitcoin is an alternative for someone who does not have a job

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
hersey27

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:27:25 PM

There is so many advantages on having
Bitcoin, investing on it or working for it
Both serves best for someone to gain income and
ofcourse to have a better future
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:36:46 PM

Having a bitcoin on your wallet is a huge advantage. As the price increase you try to hold it and take some little of it to use in that you can preserve your bitcoins for the future use. Also having a bitcoin can use as an emergency purpose. Investing it and take a lot of profits in able to grow your bitcoin. There are lot of advantages that you can see on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:56:54 PM

There are many advantages of cryptocurrency over fiat currency. Out of that bitcoin having main advantage to make money. It's market price fluctuations help many people to invest at down. Also it is easy to handle, work on mobile and PC to make money, can be use to buy goods, etc. Also open to all hence anyone can work on it to earn money.
poging alfino

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:26:41 PM

For me, the advantages of having a bitcoin is that I can earn money easily and it helps me in my financial life. Investing in bitcoin can give you a high profit as well as it also helps you to earn money in a short period of time. In addition to that bitcoin also helps me to buy my primary needs and my dream things like shoes and cellphones.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

there are so many advantages in having bitcoin. First on my list is, if you are still a student and couldnt apply for a credit card you can use the bitcoin as payment for it. just check if it accepts bitcoin as payment. second would be, the volatililty of its price. You could make a living just by doing some buy and sell.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

The uses of bitcoin is to buy online products and it is a substitute of fiat money in virtual world. There are lots of advantage of bitcoin like the holder is the one that can handle its own money and there is no taxation happening to it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:17:21 PM

In this new era or what we called the millennial era, the rise of the modern technology makes everything fast and easy which is beneficial and can be really considered as useful thing to must have. Since Bitcoin was inclined with this modernization, the advantage that can be linked on it was the capability of it to be access easily through the use of modern gadgets and as you compare it to real money, it has the more potential to make fast growth especially talking about the price which attracts many people to go beyond engaging into it.

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

I think the advantage of having bitcoin is like having a savings at the bank or having a lot of gold that any time it's value will grow or multiply. Bitcoin can help people to provide their daily expenses. Unemployed people can have a income because of bitcoin. If we think widely bitcoin can also reduce criminality because poverty or lack of money is the root of all evil and crime and I think the government did not see that. And the most advantage of bitcoin for me is when you have it you will learn how to value your money and you will avoid vice and other bad habbits because you learn to value what you earn.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

There are many advantages that you can gain in using bitcoin, first is you can earn money with just the use of internet, some gadgets, patience and strategies. Another is you can use in different transactions with less hassle and payment. Lastly is you will learn what is current happening in the different currency existing in the whole world.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

Every currency keeps on fluctuating and is not stable but those fluctuations are not as high as any digital currency like for example we have bitcoins.
Bitcoins due to this fluctuation will help you make more money.. you can buy at tha dip and sell at the pump or hold onto them for long term investments..
Take for example someone who brought 10 bitcoins for a dollar each back in the beginning how ..rich they would be right now..
Its really interesting that we do have Something to invest other than stock market .
It. Does needs a little documentation and is very easy to use and also for one to one international transaction you can use it its much easier than converting your fiat currency in someone else's and then they would have to convert again.
Its universal and decentralized there are tons of advantages there are a few ^
from my experience there are lot of advantage of having bitcoin by which you can full fill your dream and change your life style completely. The most important advantage is help to change the economic status of the family in the society and it help to become the rich person in the world. Bitcoin also help to do online transaction and do online shopping etc. By the help of bitcoin I will do the international trip with my family.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

The advantages are, we have something new, a new payment system that can be used in some country. It's easy to use and something modern as well.
Rather than that, bitcoin is known as a profitable investation. The price is sure no joke, it has high value and already bring big profits to many people who believe, invest and hold their profits.But of course, there are many advantages of bitcoin too except two things i stated above.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:40:38 PM

In my opinion, the advantages of having a bitcoin are embracing the new technology of currency. Yes, bitcoin only a digital money but you can use it for many things. Also, you can use it you obtain or gain some extra cash or income. Bitcoin has many benefits, and if you have some bitcoin and using it you know, I mean. You can use it to buy some stuff you want or things that you need.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:53:54 PM

In my opinion, the advantages of having a bitcoin are embracing the new technology of currency. Yes, bitcoin only a digital money but you can use it for many things. Also, you can use it you obtain or gain some extra cash or income. Bitcoin has many benefits, and if you have some bitcoin and using it you know, I mean. You can use it to buy some stuff you want or things that you need.

It is true. For Christmas this year I found out about it. I hope that BTC will be legalized and you will be able to withdraw cash for BTC.
shetat

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:23:59 PM

Advantage of having bit coin is that if the price get high (very high)
Then you can have your money (the money you use to buy the bit coin)  be paid 7x
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:27:11 PM

Only advantage that bitcoin gives to me is that I can transact from people I don't know and don't know me as well without giving personal information and that is what we call anonymity. other aspects are quite bothering me especially this transaction fee that is so costly nowadays.

jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:32:21 PM

I guess you've been using bitcoin for a bit of time already and your knowledge also increases about it. Based on what I heard from my colleagues,bitcoins advantages are starts from the person itself. I he knows to take time or have self control in using bitcoin then most probably he will earn success. Therefore it doesn't matter where it goes for as long as you are doing the right thing in using and having bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: