Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46982 times)
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:27:53 PM

Congratulations to HDAC team for a very successful ICO.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Your preICO has ended, what is your next plan? Plans listed on the exchange  Huh
Don't you worry about listing on exchanges.
Remember it is Hdac, the 3rd largest ICO ever.

If I were you, I would be afraid of this, since the large fees for ICO do not guarantee the success of the project. tezos, bancor, filecoin, dao so generally failed.

I wouldn't say Bancor has failed, you can't base the success of a token on the price right after the TGE; give it some time. Also, why would you be afraid? You're just spread FUD it seems, because you don't have any facts to back up your "fear".

Nothing to do with FUD, zemelax raises a great point actually. Oversupply of a token and giant marketcap right off the bat are almost surefire ways that the token will go down in price post ICO. Also from a financial perspective Bancor is indeed a failure so far, every Bancor investor since the get go is down in BTC terms. It's possible Bancor team improves after this point and realizes the project's promising potential, but so far it has undeniably underperformed compared to BTC and also many other competing Altcoins...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:24:24 AM

I see in the news on the website that the project is running successfully .. congratulations for your work team HOT ... hopefully in the future can maintain the value of ICO
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:35 AM

Hi.

I want to ask if somebody now how long it's take to send bitoin in hdac wallet from bitfinex exchange.

I send 0.1 btc on 23 dec and i can't see any transactions in My Transactions.

Try tracking your BTC transfer here: https://blockchain.info/
Ruthenian

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:36:48 AM

I see in the news on the website that the project is running successfully .. congratulations for your work team HOT ... hopefully in the future can maintain the value of ICO

Everything is going according to plan and the team is doing a great job of communicating along every step of the way. I love that transparency and professionalism which gives me more confidence in the project.
huynhtonphuc

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:53:48 AM

So 9 days passed i have sent 3 email. No answer from the team, no problem actually solved.What they claimed many ticket is answer but actually itt seem like lot of people out there havent gotten any reply for  weeks.
Even Nationality issue India Australia Taiwan haven't been added as they claimed, there only 44 countries none of any new country have been add since 2 weeks.
Not even people stuck which Nationality issues Even korean and another country still stucking at KYC for checking status for 5-6 Days.
All of the forums is alot of possitive replies but i dont know if any people actually take partin this TGE.
greatk

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:02:42 AM

So 9 days passed i have sent 3 email. No answer from the team, no problem actually solved.What they claimed many ticket is answer but actually itt seem like lot of people out there havent gotten any reply for  weeks.
Even Nationality issue India Australia Taiwan haven't been added as they claimed, there only 44 countries none of any new country have been add since 2 weeks.
Not even people stuck which Nationality issues Even korean and another country still stucking at KYC for checking status for 5-6 Days.
All of the forums is alot of possitive reply but i dont know if any people actually take partin this TGE.

I participated in TGE but still waiting for the KYC as my country of origin was not listed for verification

huynhtonphuc

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:12:13 AM

So 9 days passed i have sent 3 email. No answer from the team, no problem actually solved.What they claimed many ticket is answer but actually itt seem like lot of people out there havent gotten any reply for  weeks.
All of the forums is alot of possitive reply but i dont know if any people actually take partin this TGE.
I participated in TGE but still waiting for the KYC as my country of origin was not listed for verification
What is your Nationality. Did they answerd your Email.
Nigeria, India, Australia, Taiwan, Thailand, Philipine, Vietnam, Pakistan, Indonesia, etc countries are waiting for adding to the list.But there only 10 days left
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:45:47 AM

All of the forums is alot of possitive replies but i dont know if any people actually take partin this TGE.
The team said that they will not being treating any KYC applications because thy will be going on holiday, this was said before they went on holiday. This will be resolved you are not the only one in this position
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:53:34 AM

so this project already succesfully, congratulation for Hdac. this is all thanks to the hard work of the team and support from people which gives a good positive value on this projects.

this is a remarkable achievement and hope this ICO very promosing.  whether this coin already listed in market place?
DannyH

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:08:37 AM

Me too i have wait a week and Personal info issues have not been fix or even replies from the team

The team said that they will not being treating any KYC applications because thy will be going on holiday, this was said before they went on holiday. This will be resolved you are not the only one in this position
That is the problem.
The problem is "what they said".can't seen what they do in action that solved the problems
The problem is "not only person" none of us actually get any problems solved even it not about KYC.
I am sorry but did you take part in TGE you will know how we feel
huynhtonphuc

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

Me too i have wait a week and Personal info issues have not been fix or even replies from the team

That is the problem.
The problem is "what they said".can't seen what they do in action that solved the problems
The problem is "not only person" none of us actually get any problems solved even it not about KYC.
So as i, choose wrong nationality can't go back to Personal info page
Ruthenian

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:39:45 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 08:14:09 AM by Ruthenian

That is the problem.
So as i, choose wrong nationality can't go back to Personal info page

IDNow is on holidays today, the Hdac team were trying to contact them. They should provide updates on KYC issues this week. Please be patient everyone.  
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:51:58 AM

the project with a very good development, I believe that this project will be a bright future in the future. success for this project.
DannyH

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:39:36 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 04:31:32 PM by DannyH

People start getting very angry due to delay with kyc they keep delaying they said that it will be an answer for 1 or 2 day which mean only 3 days of kyc left.
Moreover people still stucking at kyc checking status for 9 days.
They are very good at taking money but working............
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:29:04 PM

People start getting very angry due to delay with kyc they keep delaying they said that it will be an answer for 1 or 2 day which mean only 3 days of kyc left.

Apologies from the Hdac team. They are working with IDNow to figure out a solution. Obviously they want everyone to be able to pass the KYC, otherwise they won't be able to take part in the TGE.
huynhtonphuc

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:00 AM

I have sent a request to fix my personal info 10 days ago >:(And then all i got is it in 7 days later all i got is idnow is in holiday.
Today i tried another way is to contact them througt facebook and they did read my message but without a single word of reply (this not how a company work) Cry Cry Cry Cry.IF they read it even they can't fixed it they need a respond for people to know if they got the issue.
They keep claiming the KYC cant be fixed yet due to holiday, but this problems has been noitce for 3 weeks what have they done  lat 2 weeks before holiday Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
The telegram Amazix team is helpless all there amswer is please contact:support@hdac.io
DannyH

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:17:48 AM

I have sent a request to fix my personal info 10 days ago >:(And then all i got is it in 7 days later all i got is idnow is in holiday.
Today i tried another way is to contact them througt facebook and they did read my message but without a single word of reply (this not how a company work) Cry Cry Cry Cry.IF they read it even they can't fixed it they need a respond for people to know if they got the issue.
They keep claiming the KYC cant be fixed yet due to holiday, but this problems has been noitce for 3 weeks what have they done  lat 2 weeks before holiday Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
The telegram Amazix team is helpless all there amswer is please contact:support@hdac.io

Cry I am very sorry to hear that, me too I got same situations here, they will readily to answer every question about the project but they don't actually reply about problems through Facebook.
huynhtonphuc

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:24:03 AM

Apologies from the Hdac team. They are working with IDNow to figure out a solution. Obviously they want everyone to be able to pass the KYC, otherwise they won't be able to take part in the TGE.
I just very tired to waiting for their respond. I just want they fully refund as they say. But i verry worry about their term and conditions which said they will not refund if you fail the KYC. That sound weird isn't people fail KYC because of their fall, and now have to worried about if they refund or not.
It just like You sent me some money to buy a product but i can't sent you the product, and my policy is i will not refund if i can't send you the product.
Ruthenian

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:25:41 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 11:55:23 AM by Ruthenian

I just very tired to waiting for their respond. I just want they fully refund as they say. But i verry worry about their term and conditions which said they will not refund if you fail the KYC. That sound weird isn't people fail KYC because of their fall, and now have to worried about if they refund or not.
It just like You sent me some money to buy a product but i can't sent you the product, and my policy is i will not refund if i can't send you the product.

1. In telegram the mods stated that refunds will be provided to everyone mid-January. And no one took your money, you contributed it yourself without passing KYC first, that was your decision. You will still get a refund though, so there is nothing to worry about.

2. IDNow were on holidays for the whole week because in Europe you get almost a full week of Holidays for Christmas and New Year. So a lot of cases will pile on and cause delays.
Ruthenian

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:31:26 AM

RE: Amazix Team
They are there to moderate the Telegram channel and share updates they receive from the Hdac team. They are not a support chat service center for IDNow or Hdac. If you need support for KYC or refunds you contact the IDNow or Hdac support teams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: