Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46987 times)
DannyH

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

I feel like I'm being swindled.
I did not pass KYC. I have not got it back yet.
We are in a period where many projects have passed by in January.
Our money is not valued. We missed a lot of luck.
Passers of KYC have HDAC tokens in their hands. But we got nothing.
If we do not pass KYC, what does our expectation mean? Why can not we get our money back fast. What does it mean to keep us waiting?
I think you made money out of our money.
I will be talking about this on all social media platforms (Bitcointalk, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter). I will also say on competitor platforms (IOTA, StreamR, Walton Etc.)
This is a clear deception. It is unfair.
Why do we take our money back late for KYC? The KYC extension does not benefit us.
There's nothing you can say to that. It is an injustice in the full sense
They can't add our countries then, now ruin our chance to participated in other projects. I don't know if they have conscience, or just a scam company now playing silence.
DannyH

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

Now they will delay to start refund next week. And I only mean "start to". Let me guest they will start likely to refund 10 people a day okay how long it will take. It take them one week after kyc done just to make an anouncement that they "might be" start to refund next week. I Hope every one concern before take part in Hdac. Looking the way they handle this is I can understand how good they are.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

Announcement on Hdac TGE results and refund instructions ■

Dear Hdac TGE participant,
The KYC process has closed since January 15, 2018. Therefore, all TGE procedures are closed.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2036705323233444&id=1991500021087308
rubiprojects

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

The market cap is quite large, I think it is not good for investment, but Korean people like this project, it will go moon.
DannyH

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

The market cap is quite large, I think it is not good for investment, but Korean people like this project, it will go moon.
Thank to them my money just go air 40%.I bought btc to sent them at 18000usd and they say they will refund soon it about 10000 today. I think when they refund it about 7000. VERY WELL DONE HDAC TEAM
Problems of Hdac

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

Thank to them my money just go air 40%.I bought btc to sent them at 18000usd and they say they will refund soon it about 10000 today. I think when they refund it about 7000. VERY WELL DONE HDAC TEAM
me too. They are also claiming that they need to seperate unqualified participator and unsuccess participater. That mean there will be a risk that some of us will not get refund. I very worried for this even my country not been added.
Let me guess they are going to wait untill btc become very cheap then buy and refund us.
DannyH

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

me too. They are also claiming that they need to seperate unqualified participator and unsuccess participater. That mean there will be a risk that some of us will not get refund. I very worried for this even my country not been added.

They are day thief!!!!!
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

Announcement on Hdac TGE results and refund instructions

The KYC process has closed since January 15, 2018. Therefore, all TGE procedures are closed.

We have received all data from Intrum (IDnow), our KYC company, on January 16. We therefore notify that each participant’s private information have been safely stored under full responsibility of Hdac’s person in charge of privacy protection.

Total of 2,057 participants from worldwide have participated and out of them, 1,627 participants were successful in KYC authentication. We thank all participants and deeply express our apologies for any inconveniences caused for KYC procedures.

We will send a separate notification email to those (did not proceed KYC, failed KYC, transferred less than 0.1 BTC, participated outside period etc.) who are relevant for a refund which resulted in approximately 430 participants.

Currently, we are double-checking with participation details for unsuccessful KYC and unqualified participation. We therefore request for your kind understanding as it may take some time to check each participation to prevent any errors.

Please note that we will soon update the date and detailed instructions for refund. We are expecting to proceed from next week and therefore, we strongly recommend to double-check the refund wallet address which was inserted by each participant.

The transaction fee for refunds will all be on Hdac and therefore you will receive the exact BTC amount as participated. (However, the transaction fee for participating is excluded.)

BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

They are day thief!!!!!

Maybe just plain dumb or still stuck in red tape of fiat world.Experty KYC is taking minimum 14days. It is dumb to do KYC via middlemen in brave,new decentralised world of crypto which stands against middlemen. However they have announced refund on numerous occasion so think of it as a forced HODL and do HODL till fall of dollar bubble.
Problems of Hdac

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:20:24 AM

They are day thief!!!!!

Maybe just plain dumb or still stuck in red tape of fiat world.Experty KYC is taking minimum 14days. It is dumb to do KYC via middlemen in brave,new decentralised world of crypto which stands against middlemen. However they have announced refund on numerous occasion so think of it as a forced HODL and do HODL till fall of dollar bubble.

There is no other choice now. Just hope btc will not die. If btc die who will responsible for my money. I swear i will never ever do any thimgs relative to Hdac again. They are unresponsible
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

We have received all data from Intrum (IDnow), our KYC company, on January 16. We therefore notify that each participant’s private information have been safely stored under full responsibility of Hdac’s person in charge of privacy protection.

Total of 2,057 participants from worldwide have participated and out of them, 1,627 participants were successful in KYC authentication. We thank all participants and deeply express our apologies for any inconveniences caused for KYC procedures.

We will send a separate notification email to those (did not proceed KYC, failed KYC, transferred less than 0.1 BTC, participated outside period etc.) who are relevant for a refund which resulted in approximately 430 participants.

Currently, we are double-checking with participation details for unsuccessful KYC and unqualified participation. We therefore request for your kind understanding as it may take some time to check each participation to prevent any errors.

Please note that we will soon update the date and detailed instructions for refund. We are expecting to proceed from next week and therefore, we strongly recommend to double-check the refund wallet address which was inserted by each participant.

The transaction fee for refunds will all be on Hdac and therefore you will receive the exact BTC amount as participated. (However, the transaction fee for participating is excluded.)

So about 20% of participants failed their KYC.
Why don't you do KYC before this crowdsale?

German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

I'm not understand what will happen with investors who did not complete KYC form before 15th of January. Will be they refunded? Why this requirement was applicable for investors only and was not apply to bounty hunters? If I understand correctly KYC procedure related to token distribution? Or it is related to depositing of btc?
Could you explain.
Thanks
DannyH

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

I'm not understand what will happen with investors who did not complete KYC form before 15th of January. Will be they refunded? Why this requirement was applicable for investors only and was not apply to bounty hunters? If I understand correctly KYC procedure related to token distribution? Or it is related to depositing of btc?
Could you explain.
Thanks
HDAC is acting like a scam. They have lockup our money for 6 weeks and now they said it will take time for them to review the refund. We stuck here because of them now we have to keep suffering from there failure of adding our country and review the refund.
Problems of Hdac

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

They are very bad, idont want to say but they acting like scam. i try to do KYC before crownsale, but my country not added, i asked amazix team that will my country get add or not and they say they will add soon so i sent them my bt but turn out 6 weeks passed they only added 3 more countries. There policy seem very scam too, that we have no right for asking refund if we can't pass KYC. I have wait for 6 weeks and now keep waititng for refund. I don't know will they refund or not. But what happen with KYC i no longer trusted them.Last time when i aked them about the refund policy they baned me.

mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Could you explain.
Thanks

Hi German Klimenko.
The KYC process is for the token purchase.
Which isn't relevnt in the case of the bounty hunters.

Could you explain.
Thanks
HDAC is acting like a scam. They have lockup our money for 6 weeks and now they said it will take time for them to review the refund. We stuck here because of them now we have to keep suffering from there failure of adding our country and review the refund.

Hey DannyH.
Thank you for your patience.
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
I hope you will receive your refund ASAP.

They are very bad, idont want to say but they acting like scam. i try to do KYC before crownsale, but my country not added, i asked amazix team that will my country get add or not and they say they will add soon so i sent them my bt but turn out 6 weeks passed they only added 3 more countries. There policy seem very scam too, that we have no right for asking refund if we can't pass KYC. I have wait for 6 weeks and now keep waititng for refund. I don't know will they refund or not. But what happen with KYC i no longer trusted them.Last time when i aked them about the refund policy they baned me.

Hey there Problems of Hdac.

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with Hdac.
I can promise you that Hdac isn't a scam and Hdac won't lock away your money.
I hope the process will run smooth and fast, and you could receive your refund very soon.

Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

Hi guys! Make sure you keep up to date with the latest news on both our Telegram Channel and our Subreddit!
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:20:15 AM

Could you explain.
Thanks

No, it is not because already they have solid for the developments they mentioned in the road maps but for verification they failed to do that before the crowdsale, those who failed to upload their documents better upload again may be the second time you id will get verified.
DannyH

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

Could you explain.
Thanks

No, it is not because already they have solid for the developments they mentioned in the road maps but for verification they failed to do that before the crowdsale, those who failed to upload their documents better upload again may be the second time you id will get verified.
My country not added. I cant even start KYC
Problems of Hdac

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

One more week pass. All i got is "they expecting to" refund next week, let me geust again next week they will another anoucement they will do it the week after . This happen exactly in KYC countries adding, that took them 6 weeks to add 3 countries. When the hell they have right to keep people money without their agreement, i believe this is criminal.
Problems of Hdac

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:23:43 AM

Could you explain.
Thanks

Hi German Klimenko.
The KYC process is for the token purchase.
Which isn't relevnt in the case of the bounty hunters.

Could you explain.
Thanks

Hey DannyH.
Thank you for your patience.
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
I hope you will receive your refund ASAP.

Hey there Problems of Hdac.

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with Hdac.
I can promise you that Hdac isn't a scam and Hdac won't lock away your money.
I hope the process will run smooth and fast, and you could receive your refund very soon.
Of course they won't, because they did already, the end of today my money has been locked up for 7 weeks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: