Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46987 times)
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

■ Notification on distribution & refund for TGE participants and the current status on Hdac project ■

Dear TGE participants,

Currently, DAC distribution and refunds for TGE participants are almost completed.
Approximately, 99% of distribution and 90% of refund have been proceeded.
The deadline for refund is March 15 (GMT/UTC+1) and DAC distribution is March 19 (GMT/UTC+1).
Participants for DAC distribution MUST create & register Hdac wallet by the deadline.
(Otherwise, participation may be canceled and refunded.)

In addition, DAC distribution for Hdac presale participants will soon begin, and it will be a separately announced. Thank you for your understanding in advance and we will do our best to complete the process successfully.

We are already aware of reselling DAC by some of the Hdac presale participants and therefore the transfer function in the Hdac voucher has been blocked to prevent reselling.
Hdac team is NOT responsible for any damages caused by reselling between individuals.

Hdac is in compliance with international regulations and guidelines.
We will do everything to protect the participants.
Thank you.

Hdac team
this is good news for the participants who join this project, success always for this project and continue to develop for this project. hopefully later its presale run smoothly.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

It carries the name of hyundai indeed from the official hyundai real? or just the same name? this hold ga no presale again yes direct token generation event (it ico what is not?) who knows I am mistaken.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

■ Notification on distribution & refund for TGE participants and the current status on Hdac project ■

Dear TGE participants,

Currently, DAC distribution and refunds for TGE participants are almost completed.
The deadline for refund is March 15 (GMT/UTC+1) and DAC distribution is March 19 (GMT/UTC+1).
Participants for DAC distribution MUST create & register Hdac wallet by the deadline.

In addition, DAC distribution for Hdac presale participants will soon begin, and it will be a separately announced. Thank you for your understanding in advance and we will do our best to complete the process successfully.

We are already aware of reselling DAC by some of the Hdac presale participants and therefore the transfer function in the Hdac voucher has been blocked to prevent reselling.
Hdac team is NOT responsible for any damages caused by reselling between individuals.

Thank you.

Hdac team
this is good news for the participants who join this project, success always for this project and continue to develop for this project. hopefully later its presale run smoothly.
Pre sale runs smoothly? The Ico is already successful if you read it they are refunding and the distribution to the investors who've joined are already at 99%. I think you didn't read the whole content of the announcement just to make a post out of nowhere. I am waiting when it will be available in exchange.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

So hdac is going to get list on Dexco and it's a new exchange, the exchange will be open on the 15th of march.

http://www.theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20180209000776
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

It carries the name of hyundai indeed from the official hyundai real? or just the same name? this hold ga no presale again yes direct token generation event (it ico what is not?) who knows I am mistaken.

HDAC is created by Hyundai BS&C, not Hyundai Motors. There is, however, a familiar connection - the founder of Hdac is the nephew of both the former and present CEO of Hyundai Motors.
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:06:28 AM

I wonder if they'll be doing any work together in the future.
Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:54:07 AM

I wonder if they'll be doing any work together in the future.

It's a wonderful idea! There are endless options with IoT!
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

When BlockChain Meets IoT – All the Lowdown You Need

"The Hdac Technology AG is doing great on the IoT front. It is in the middle of organizing the release of Hdac token and that’s going to be a major step for the future of IoT. The platform is a group of Blockchain projects that involve the Hyundai Corporation via Hyundai Pay."

Check out this great article featuring the Hdac project - https://insidebigdata.com/2018/03/10/blockchain-meets-iot-lowdown-need/

KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

I think it's more important to remember the long term potential of the project! the IOT has massive massive potential to change literally everything around us!

i never forget IOT ,it's amazing in crypto ,hope Hdac launch the mainnet as quickly as possible , i am  patiently waiting for the next few months.
IOT will soon really change all the things that are familiar to us and our world! It is amazing!
Thenik87

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

I think it's more important to remember the long term potential of the project! the IOT has massive massive potential to change literally everything around us!

i never forget IOT ,it's amazing in crypto ,hope Hdac launch the mainnet as quickly as possible , i am  patiently waiting for the next few months.
IOT will soon really change all the things that are familiar to us and our world! It is amazing!

Personally, I can't wait until my fridge can order my food and my Auto-Kitchen™ can make it for me! I know it sounds goofy, but there are prototypes already out there!
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

HDAC is poised to strike!

Check out this article on the use cases for blockchain and iot.

https://iotuk.org.uk/iot-applications-blockchain/
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 06:30:46 AM by DirkDiggler1911

2 more days and we will get list on a big exchange in South korea, the exchange is dexco and it's a new exchange.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

Dear TGE participants,

Thank you.

Hdac team

There are very huge expectation on this project and what about the bounty people, they didn't mention anything about the distribution. All people have to register the account for the wallets from the website?

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Thenik87

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

Dear TGE participants,

Thank you.

Hdac team

There are very huge expectation on this project and what about the bounty people, they didn't mention anything about the distribution. All people have to register the account for the wallets from the website?

Dac can only be held in the Hdac wallet. So yes.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

When will information about bounty distribution be available? It is ridiculous, but there are several months past.

Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

When will information about bounty distribution be available? It is ridiculous, but there are several months past.

You need to check with the Bounty manager or await an update on the Bounty channel. As I understand tokens can only be transferred when the HDAC launch their mainnet.
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

I, too, are interested in this question) And it's interesting how you can pay coins to investors when a blockchane is not running, and mainnetwork does not work. I think this is from the category of fantastic, for investors, blockchane is working, but for bounty hunters blockchane is not working)  Huh
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

2 mo days and we will get list on a big exchange in South korea, the exchange is dexco and it's a new exchange.
Why new exchanges and not old? This news is only here and have not seen it any where else. We like to at least see the coin on an exchange to check the price for trade. They should also get it listed on coinmarketcap.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Thenik87

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

2 mo days and we will get list on a big exchange in South korea, the exchange is dexco and it's a new exchange.
Why new exchanges and not old? This news is only here and have not seen it any where else. We like to at least see the coin on an exchange to check the price for trade. They should also get it listed on coinmarketcap.

I understand the concern. Stay tuned for more information!
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

When BlockChain Meets IoT – All the Lowdown You Need

"The Hdac Technology AG is doing great on the IoT front. It is in the middle of organizing the release of Hdac token and that’s going to be a major step for the future of IoT. The platform is a group of Blockchain projects that involve the Hyundai Corporation via Hyundai Pay."

Check out this great article featuring the Hdac project - https://insidebigdata.com/2018/03/10/blockchain-meets-iot-lowdown-need/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: