Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46987 times)
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

I thinked this project died already. But seems that they even have some evens in the beginning of March in Korea  Shocked
https://twitter.com/hdactech/status/972028439942217728

Hey there traveler007 !

The project isn't dead.
The team is working hard to launch the main-net this month.
You can follow the development of this project on this site-> https://hdac.io/status

Thank you. They dont have tokens now? They will distributed coins when launched maiinet? Or they have tokens now, and after maiinet will be swap?

A transfer of tokens can only take place over a blockchain i.e. the mainnet. Once the mainnett is launched the transfer of the pre-mined tokens can be done.

Well, we have to wait for the launch of the mainnet, according to the https://hdac.io/status the mainnet was to be available? The amount of $$$ funds raised at ICO believe that this project is delayed.

actually the movement of Hdac not quickly  like another project BOS from Korea  . just wait for the launch of the mainnet
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:19:13 AM

I thinked this project died already. But seems that they even have some evens in the beginning of March in Korea  Shocked

Hey there traveler007 !

The project isn't dead.
You can follow the development of this project on this site-> https://hdac.io/status

Thank you. They dont have tokens now? They will distributed coins when launched maiinet? Or they have tokens now, and after maiinet will be swap?

A transfer of tokens can only take place over a blockchain i.e. the mainnet. Once the mainnett is launched the transfer of the pre-mined tokens can be done.

Well, we have to wait for the launch of the mainnet, according to the https://hdac.io/status the mainnet was to be available? The amount of $$$ funds raised at ICO believe that this project is delayed.

actually the movement of Hdac not quickly  like another project BOS from Korea  . just wait for the launch of the mainnet

The project is not dead, they are working through some meaty portions of the project and will surely be posting news soon. The Telegram channel is a great place to get info, there is always someone there to speak with!

https://t.me/Hdac_TGE
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:56:35 AM

Thanks your info! This project very attractive and more! I want to join your bounty

The bounty program is already closed 3 months ago, if you want to get DAC tokens then you need to buy it on exchange. They are planning to get on Dexco this month

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

Hey there traveler007 !

The project isn't dead.

The project is not dead, they are working through some meaty portions of the project and will surely be posting news soon. The Telegram channel is a great place to get info, there is always someone there to speak with!

https://t.me/Hdac_TGE
Not that dead project from what happen pencil said is a slow movement. As far as i know there are some problems encountered thats why there is a delay in progress or in process of developing the project. I am already there in telegram and you're right if they want to have a faster response they should join and ask the team members there.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
phonglouis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

after the falling of bitcoin will it affect for DAC coins too HuhHuh?.. what is the current value of a token?HuhHuh??
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

after the falling of bitcoin will it affect for DAC coins too HuhHuh?.. what is the current value of a token?HuhHuh??

A current market value cannot be given until DAC is first traded on an exchange. As it stands DAC coins have not listed on an exchange, yet. It is projected that the listing will take place on the Koren exchange called Dexco in March-April first and other international exchanges will follow (no updates regarding them are available yet). 
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

A current market value cannot be given until DAC is first traded on an exchange. As it stands DAC coins have not listed on an exchange, yet. It is projected that the listing will take place on the Koren exchange called Dexco in March-April first and other international exchanges will follow (no updates regarding them are available yet). 
I hope that they will do this, as you say in March-April. Considering that they do not yet have a mainnet. This can stretch for a long time, since the dynamics of development does not have a high speed. So, I think that it will be longer.
jeanpierre

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

We don't know the value of DAC coins yet, but this month it will be on exchange so you will know it very soon !

[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

We don't know the value of DAC coins yet, but this month it will be on exchange so you will know it very soon !
which can be done at this time just wait and be patient, hopefully there will be good news about this.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

The price of DAC token at ICO is 18000 DAC equal to 1 BTC which leaves it at 0.4 USD per 1 DAC . However going by the price of BTC now, it still hovers between 0.4 to 0.5 USD. But when listed, am sure market would eventually peg it's price.
khroma

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

What are you talking about lol, they received a lot of money during their presale and their main tge. There is no way this project is going to die, they are going to get list on exchange this month

If they are going to list HDAC this month, I wonder if it's going to be month end because today is already 21st. Also am curious where you got this information, because the last hint I got was that it's block chain is still in development.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

What are you talking about lol, they received a lot of money during their presale and their main tge. There is no way this project is going to die, they are going to get list on exchange this month

I have gradually worn out patience on this project, ICO was a success. Yet they always say they are working to develop new block chain, this has taken a lot of time already to begin to doubt certain things. Investors are getting eager to see this development or even a beta test. Token is yet to be distributed, yet listing is happening this month as you say.? This doesn't add up.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

The manager of generosity shares little news. When will the members of bounty receive their rewards? Need another purse or payment will be in btc?

What the heck is generosity? Did you participate in the bounty campaign and are you waiting for the payment? Then please say bounty distribution or whatever. But generosity, I haven't even heard about that or are you looking for charity type of payments?

If a person deserves a payment, then he should get them all the same, you must understand that while advertising is not free. There is no free distribution, but those who advertise the project should receive what they deserve.

Very well said, I commend your honest disposition on this issue. Because many times team look down on those who engaged in bounties of various project forgetting the fact , they all engineered the marketing and actually help get the word out and creating awareness to lead to success's of the project. Many of these people too are in turn investors, so it's a give and take system. Every participant deserves fair share of his rightful stakes.
Scholles

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

Hey there traveler007 !

The project isn't dead.

A closer study at the timelines of HDAC development status shows that development contents such as the public block chain core,  hardware, pc and mobile version wallet etc have their deployment dates as March. So let's be hopeful that the team meets this deadline.
Devrialemci

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:18:32 PM

Isn’t there any news about hdac yet? I want to buy and keep for 2-3 years. I think it be very valued in the future. I don’t understand what do they write about it.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

Hey there traveler007 !

The project isn't dead.

A closer study at the timelines of HDAC development status shows that development contents such as the public block chain core,  hardware, pc and mobile version wallet etc have their deployment dates as March. So let's be hopeful that the team meets this deadline.
This is a very strong statement, so many things and unfolding this month. We have been waiting for this for so long, that we can little doubt. However, I really hope for this team and project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

The price of DAC token at ICO is 18000 DAC equal to 1 BTC which leaves it at 0.4 USD per 1 DAC . However going by the price of BTC now, it still hovers between 0.4 to 0.5 USD. But when listed, am sure market would eventually peg it's price.

when I bought coins, the price was approximately 1 DAC = 0.81 USD (0.00006 BTC) so as not to lose money, you must at least wait + 100% for the price. And this we do not know how the price will behave when entering the stock exchange. This is a complete disappointment. If I knew what would happen, I probably would have acted differently. (((
jeanpierre

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

Presale investors got it for very cheap, something like 1 or 2 cents but the project is backed by hyundai so there are lots of hype, I don't know what's going to happen on exchange it can go up a lot or dump a lot.

Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

Presale investors got it for very cheap, something like 1 or 2 cents but the project is backed by hyundai so there are lots of hype, I don't know what's going to happen on exchange it can go up a lot or dump a lot.

i hate pump and dump game ,why not focus on project itself ,if you trust this project will be real ,why not hold them for long time wait to project grow strongly .
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

If they are going to list HDAC this month, I wonder if it's going to be month end because today is already 21st. Also am curious where you got this information, because the last hint I got was that it's block chain is still in development.

yes. hdac has its own blockchain and everything is STILL under development. so we need to wait..
on the other hand, what are those refunds they are distributing? are many investors backed out? or what?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: