Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46984 times)
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

after the falling of bitcoin will it affect for DAC coins too HuhHuh?.. what is the current value of a token?HuhHuh??

We don't know the value of DAC coins yet, but this month it will be on exchange so you will know it very soon !

The price of DAC token at ICO is 18000 DAC equal to 1 BTC which leaves it at 0.4 USD per 1 DAC . However going by the price of BTC now, it still hovers between 0.4 to 0.5 USD. But when listed, am sure market would eventually peg it's price.

Presale investors got it for very cheap, something like 1 or 2 cents but the project is backed by hyundai so there are lots of hype, I don't know what's going to happen on exchange it can go up a lot or dump a lot.

i hate pump and dump game ,why not focus on project itself ,if you trust this project will be real ,why not hold them for long time wait to project grow strongly .
Yes it is, many are waiting for the exchangers. And we can say that the availability of exchangers, is good. But in fact, the project itself and its possibilities deserve more attention. It seems to me that it is foolish to arrange the dump of this koin. Such projects can show themselves well in the future.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

after the falling of bitcoin will it affect for DAC coins too HuhHuh?.. what is the current value of a token?HuhHuh??

We don't know the value of DAC coins yet, but this month it will be on exchange so you will know it very soon !

The price of DAC token at ICO is 18000 DAC equal to 1 BTC which leaves it at 0.4 USD per 1 DAC . However going by the price of BTC now, it still hovers between 0.4 to 0.5 USD. But when listed, am sure market would eventually peg it's price.

Presale investors got it for very cheap, something like 1 or 2 cents but the project is backed by hyundai so there are lots of hype, I don't know what's going to happen on exchange it can go up a lot or dump a lot.

i hate pump and dump game ,why not focus on project itself ,if you trust this project will be real ,why not hold them for long time wait to project grow strongly .
Yes it is, many are waiting for the exchangers. And we can say that the availability of exchangers, is good. But in fact, the project itself and its possibilities deserve more attention. It seems to me that it is foolish to arrange the dump of this koin. Such projects can show themselves well in the future.

I agree with you. Nothing has changed about the project. The team has been working on the deliverables, so if you were a contributor early on, there's no reason to dump really.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

when I bought coins, the price was approximately 1 DAC = 0.81 USD (0.00006 BTC) so as not to lose money, you must at least wait + 100% for the price. And this we do not know how the price will behave when entering the stock exchange. This is a complete disappointment. If I knew what would happen, I probably would have acted differently. (((

I am approximately in the situation as you.  0.80 USD for DAC. Unfortunately not much updates about project and launch of mainnet. Hope for positive news to come
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

when I bought coins, the price was approximately 1 DAC = 0.81 USD (0.00006 BTC) so as not to lose money, you must at least wait + 100% for the price. And this we do not know how the price will behave when entering the stock exchange. This is a complete disappointment. If I knew what would happen, I probably would have acted differently. (((

I am approximately in the situation as you.  0.80 USD for DAC. Unfortunately not much updates about project and launch of mainnet. Hope for positive news to come

Make sure you check out the status here: https://hdac.io/status
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

All these guys that are already discussing about the pricing (What is and What's not) should try and take a chill pill. Let's wait until the public blockchain is launched and Hdac coins are listed on exchanges. Listing Hdac tokens will more time since its not an ERC20 Ethereum token. Rather, There are more important things to be discussed. If anyone is bothered, Don't worry. Hdac would do well on exchanges.

LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

All these guys that are already discussing about the pricing (What is and What's not) should try and take a chill pill. Let's wait until the public blockchain is launched and Hdac coins are listed on exchanges. Listing Hdac tokens will more time since its not an ERC20 Ethereum token. Rather, There are more important things to be discussed. If anyone is bothered, Don't worry. Hdac would do well on exchanges.

The question is how long it can take all of us remember that the investment went exactly at the time when the air and bitcoin were very expensive and because of the delay of the team it is impossible even to sell and fix a part of the profit.
I think the project will be successful, but the team needs to work faster.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:27:18 AM

The question is how long it can take all of us remember that the investment went exactly at the time when the air and bitcoin were very expensive and because of the delay of the team it is impossible even to sell and fix a part of the profit.
I think the project will be successful, but the team needs to work faster.
Its your due diligence to wait and to not complain unless they have a problem to blame them. First you invested so probably you know already what is the common problem of establishing their own blockchain and not depending on any coins. You also invested so the risk part is here it can't be avoided so you should wait rather than complaining in their slow development.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Thenik87

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

Interesting news from Hdac:

Announcement on registration of Hdac distribution for presale participants and current status on Hdac project.

Dear Hdac participants,
Thank you for your support for Hdac presale and TGE. This is to notify on Hdac distribution for presale participants and current status on Hdac project.

1. Registration of Hdac distribution procedure/schedule for presale participants

Hdac distribution for presale participants will start on March 27th at 9:00 AM(GMT/UTC+1). If you are a Hdac presale participant, you should sign in the website below and apply for the Hdac distribution. Presale distribution will be proceeded for the next four weeks, so please register on the website within the schedule.

Distribution period: March 27th, 9:00 am - April 20th, 9:00 am (about four weeks)

The website URL for Hdac presale distribution will be announced on the relevant date.

2. Current status on Hdac project

Hdac has submitted all required administrative documents in accordance with the Swiss Currency Market Guidelines of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority(FINMA) and adhering to the Swiss government's recommendations. Hdac will be shown to the public in compliance with all legal and administrative procedures, so please do not be concerned about rumors.

We apologize for the delay in the schedule as we need to follow the changes made in the government’s policy and guideline. We reaffirm that we are doing our best to provide prompt processing and accurate announcement.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

The Hdac Team.
devpol

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

dear manager distribution i give mesenger @mail from support@hdac.io and say that for presale participants will start on March 27th at 9:00 AM(GMT/UTC+1). If you are a Hdac presale participant, you should sign in the website below and apply for the Hdac distribution
this is real or not and why distribution log time and I hope this news is real  Cheesy Cheesy

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

dear manager distribution i give mesenger @mail from support@hdac.io and say that for presale participants will start on March 27th at 9:00 AM(GMT/UTC+1). If you are a Hdac presale participant, you should sign in the website below and apply for the Hdac distribution
this is real or not and why distribution log time and I hope this news is real  Cheesy Cheesy

Hey there devpol .
This is a legit email.
We are sorry for the delay. There would be another website for the pre-sale distributions.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

Hey there devpol .
This is a legit email.
We are sorry for the delay. There would be another website for the pre-sale distributions.

Will the folks who participated in the bounty campaign will receive their HDACs until May? And when will the mainnet hdac network be available?
bober182

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

The manager of generosity shares little news. When will the members of bounty receive their rewards? Need another purse or payment will be in btc?

What the heck is generosity? Did you participate in the bounty campaign and are you waiting for the payment? Then please say bounty distribution or whatever. But generosity, I haven't even heard about that or are you looking for charity type of payments?

If a person deserves a payment, then he should get them all the same, you must understand that while advertising is not free. There is no free distribution, but those who advertise the project should receive what they deserve.

Are you talking about bounty? I have never heard about a "generosity" campaign. It is called bounty campaign for every single project I know of.

TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:45:18 AM

The manager of generosity shares little news. When will the members of bounty receive their rewards? Need another purse or payment will be in btc?

The bounty manager has shared that updates and payments for bounty participants will come when the team has sorted out the TGE. Just hang tight and let the team get everything sorted out!  Smiley
Saichoukyushin

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:50:17 AM

What the heck is generosity? Did you participate in the bounty campaign and are you waiting for the payment? Then please say bounty distribution or whatever. But generosity, I haven't even heard about that or are you looking for charity type of payments?

If a person deserves a payment, then he should get them all the same, you must understand that while advertising is not free. There is no free distribution, but those who advertise the project should receive what they deserve.

Are you talking about bounty? I have never heard about a "generosity" campaign. It is called bounty campaign for every single project I know of.
Yes i think he is talking about it and it looks like he doesn't understand how this bounty campaign work or going to distribute after all the proceedings were done. I have encounter some this kind of ico which having their own blockchain have many problems before they get it running smoothly, well the bounty and the tokens will going to distribute after successful blockchain launch.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

Hey there devpol .
This is a legit email.

Will the folks who participated in the bounty campaign will receive their HDACs until May? And when will the mainnet hdac network be available?
I think that once the distribution is completed among the participants in the presale, they will go to the bounty members

linhmax

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

blockchain is already working on ePOW, right? So whats makes the algortihm of ePOW so great can u explain please ?
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

Is unfortunate that you are undermining the power of negative impress to the community. Almost a year,  you have held to investors fund and put them on abysmal hope.  The is not branding that helps a product that intends to play in a developing crypto ecosystem
Saichoukyushin

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:32:07 AM

blockchain is already working on ePOW, right? So whats makes the algortihm of ePOW so great can u explain please ?
Its not as far as i knew they have problems on it thats ehy this takes time to fix and to move forward wuth the deploying of coins.
Is unfortunate that you are undermining the power of negative impress to the community. Almost a year,  you have held to investors fund and put them on abysmal hope.  The is not branding that helps a product that intends to play in a developing crypto ecosystem
Can you make it explain it clearly because i didn't get what you are talking here. This ico is not already a year of waiting.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
legendbtc

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:39:15 AM

Hey there devpol .
This is a legit email.

I think that once the distribution is completed among the participants in the presale, they will go to the bounty members

There is no special update from the team whether they have not given any specific but in the telegram, bounty manager kept updating us. So we can expect payment in the coming days and they will start giving major announcements.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:03:16 AM

It is necessary to wait a little longer as it seems to me that the project has some problems and the bounty of rewards program is not their main goal at the moment. But if it is true that after all the distribution of bounties to investors will not be paid, it will be possible to raise the noise.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: