Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46987 times)
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

Why not all languages ​​in the world can use it? If all languages ​​can be used, it will be easier to communicate directly.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

Heads up everyone the registration period is almost over

Dear Hdac participant,
Currently, about 70% of presale participants have completed the registration process for presale DAC distribution.
If you participated Hdac presale and have not completed your registration for presale participants yet, please complete the entire distribution process including Hdac Wallet address registration.
Registration period: March 30th, 9:00 am - April 27th, 9:00 am

So they do not yet distribute coins, but only collect lists? And will they distribute after April 27? They still have a test version of the network, and in the test version the coins can not be sent, as I understood from their group of telegrams. When will already mainnet launch?

Hey zemelax.

The tokens will be distributed after the completion of pre-sale DAC registration. Which means it will be after 27th April. We still don't have the accurate date of the launching date, it shouldn't take long.

Yes, still, there is no proper announcement about the distribution and it might take some more time to get the latest update from the company. Why they are delaying because they are developing the blockchain from the scratch.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

I haven't seen this question yet so I will ask. What do you think, what the price will be of Hdac coin when hits first exchange?

More than ICO or less? How much more or less and why?

Maybe a discussion on this topic will help us to wait calmly for the distribution of the bounty.

TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:37:37 AM

I haven't seen this question yet so I will ask. What do you think, what the price will be of Hdac coin when hits first exchange?

Maybe a discussion on this topic will help us to wait calmly for the distribution of the bounty.

No one can tell what the price will be. Anyone giving you any numbers is purely speculating.
wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:42:11 AM

Hdac has the opportunity to grow into a new star in the field of Internet of things, and the team's strength is still strong.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

Hdac has the opportunity to grow into a new star in the field of Internet of things, and the team's strength is still strong.
It will like BTC or ETH, they really make a difference from all the other coins. It's too early to say that, but developing a completely different platform will bring great success to HDAC.
AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

Hello guys. Any news for bounty participiants? When tokens will be distributed?
AresCrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

Please refer to the bounty TG group.

https://t.me/hdac_bounty
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:32:24 AM

Any Pre-Sale participants who did not get their tokens look at this : https://exchange.bloko.kr/
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

You also do not need to follow this channel, it also has no new content. When needed they will announce on thread bounty, investors have just received their coin and bountiers will later, you have to wait.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

You also do not need to follow this channel, it also has no new content. When needed they will announce on thread bounty, investors have just received their coin and bountiers will later, you have to wait.

In bounty telegram, they mentioned they will update us when they have any information. In the last update, they mentioned they will update the procedure how to claim the coins, i don't know about the news when the investors received their coins yet?
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:49:43 AM

I remember the ICO was ended long time ago with a big success.
The market has changed a lot since then.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

In bounty telegram, they mentioned they will update us when they have any information. In the last update, they mentioned they will update the procedure how to claim the coins, i don't know about the news when the investors received their coins yet?
So its all still on process for distributing to its investors?. I'm not active in telegram and their answer is always having no date so i think its better to not focus and wait until any further announcement for the distribution for bounty.
What about any update towards the platform and the timeline for this hdac products ? i haven't seen any of this until now even joining with the blockchain or any fintech events.
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

Hi, HDAC has its own wallet now, may I ask if those addresses we submitted are still usable? Or do we have to give new HDAC address?
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

Hi, HDAC has its own wallet now, may I ask if those addresses we submitted are still usable? Or do we have to give new HDAC address?

So far, this is not necessary. The use of purse HDAC has only been available to investors for purchased tokens. The rest are waiting for an official statement from the project team.
Especially initially were specified BTC addresses and only to sign a transaction to confirm ownership of the account on Bitcointalk.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

I think that the price will be more than in the ICO. We will wait for the moment of entering the stock exchanges and then we will know for sure

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

I think that the price will be more than in the ICO. We will wait for the moment of entering the stock exchanges and then we will know for sure

Nobody knows what price will be for Hdac when finally hits first exchange. Distribution has to start and then I'll start to think about the price and market. Everything is so delayed that I don't think that we will be paid anytime soon. I'm waiting for working product from Hdac but there should be more news, especially if there is a problem with roadmap fulfillment. Transparency is key to successful marketing. Lately, all ICO seems to forget about this golden rule.
Not all ico are the same they have different ways of approach and they aren't all transparent with some of their products etc. Hdac is good but like you said it is so delayed. If they will distribute they should double check that everything is working fine so there will have any no problems.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

Nobody knows what price will be for Hdac when finally hits first exchange. Distribution has to start and then I'll start to think about the price and market. Everything is so delayed that I don't think that we will be paid anytime soon. I'm waiting for working product from Hdac but there should be more news, especially if there is a problem with roadmap fulfillment. Transparency is key to successful marketing. Lately, all ICO seems to forget about this golden rule.
According to the current market state, I think the price will be at least the same as the ICO price. Umm , how much they've raised on the TGE before? I forgot it.
AresCrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

According to the current market state, I think the price will be at least the same as the ICO price. Umm , how much they've raised on the TGE before? I forgot it.
Hi, thanks for the question. Hdac raised 280 million during their token sale. Thank you for the support. Wink
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:13:04 AM

Hi, thanks for the question. Hdac raised 280 million during their token sale. Thank you for the support. Wink

Hdac/Hyundai can x5... cmc Top 20 easy, an huge surprise may come but when, that's the deal Wink
Patience does pay well in crypto.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: