Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:37:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46987 times)
MD101

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

What is the deadline date for bounty payouts. I am so tired with this waiting. I feel cheated myself unfortunately
This is nothing new that bounties are paid long after ICO. All 4 of my last campaigns were paid with few months delay or even in monthly rates during next 18 months. Almost all bounty campaigns rule number one is that they can change the payout date, stake or even not pay at all with no explanation provided. It's a huge gamble and that is why you should choose your bounty wisely.

I'm still very confident with Hdac. They have a long roadmap so for me from start this was a long time investment. I think the price will go up only with a working product. Communication after ICO with the Team was good and we see updates keep coming.

Even if they pay you tomorrow, there is no place to sell Hdac coin. Luckily from this delayed for months bounties I learned how to be calm and wait with patience. Soon you will learn too.

There is no way to trust people who do not keep their words. You can talk as much as you like that they were preparing for the mainnet launch, but they had to distribute tokens within 1 month after the end of ICO as the rules described.

And where exactly you want to put those coins if the mainet not even exist.
DAC is on their own blockchain, not ethereum. Think at least

Try to at least talk logically. And use brain at least when typing

Even the presale and token sale participants havent got their token distribution yet.

Do doing a free job that have a rules in it that the decision of the team is above everything,
You probably the guy that always flip and scroll down all the TnC when buying stuff
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

Check out the main net launch from HDAC news section : https://www.hdactech.com/en/News/news.do?mode=view&articleNo=579
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

What is the deadline date for bounty payouts. I am so tired with this waiting. I feel cheated myself unfortunately
This is nothing new that bounties are paid long after ICO. All 4 of my last campaigns were paid with few months delay or even in monthly rates during next 18 months. Almost all bounty campaigns rule number one is that they can change the payout date, stake or even not pay at all with no explanation provided. It's a huge gamble and that is why you should choose your bounty wisely.

I'm still very confident with Hdac. They have a long roadmap so for me from start this was a long time investment. I think the price will go up only with a working product. Communication after ICO with the Team was good and we see updates keep coming.

Even if they pay you tomorrow, there is no place to sell Hdac coin. Luckily from this delayed for months bounties I learned how to be calm and wait with patience. Soon you will learn too.

There is no way to trust people who do not keep their words. You can talk as much as you like that they were preparing for the mainnet launch, but they had to distribute tokens within 1 month after the end of ICO as the rules described.

Even the presale and token sale participants havent got their token distribution yet.

Do doing a free job that have a rules in it that the decision of the team is above everything,
You probably the guy that always flip and scroll down all the TnC when buying stuff

I just want to say that they knew in advance that they will not be able to pay the reward within 1 month, but they still said about this month. What is it? It is just lying.
Asgar 9

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

I just want to say that they knew in advance that they will not be able to pay the reward within 1 month, but they still said about this month. What is it? It is just lying.
Unfortunately we have to admit that even such serious projects as HDAC - do not fulfill their obligations to the people whom they attracted for advertising. It's sad because I'm starting to realize that everything here is built on deception.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

Unfortunately we have to admit that even such serious projects as HDAC - do not fulfill their obligations to the people whom they attracted for advertising. It's sad because I'm starting to realize that everything here is built on deception.

Hey Asgar 9
I'm really sorry if you feel that Hdac misleads you. The distribution of the tokens depends on the main-net (which launched a few days ago).  Since it was delayed the distribution was delayed as well. Hdac doesn't wish to harm you and will reward the users who participated in the bounty campaign. I hope the distribution of tokens will go smoothly and you will recieve your tokens soon.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:19:13 AM

I have read this article (https://cointelegraph.com/news/mining-pool-of-hyundai-related-blockchain-platform-hdac-suffers-hack) on Cointelegraph and I think this will be good if Hdac publishes an official announcement.

From what I know this is not true but nobody knows for sure so the official statement from the team is the best way to clear things up. We don't need bad advertising and FUD spread. I suggest to take this article down from Cointelegraph using legal steps if this is not true.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/mining-pool-of-hyundai-related-blockchain-platform-hdac-suffers-hack

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

I have read this article (https://cointelegraph.com/news/mining-pool-of-hyundai-related-blockchain-platform-hdac-suffers-hack) on Cointelegraph and I think this will be good if Hdac publishes an official announcement.

From what I know this is not true but nobody knows for sure so the official statement from the team is the best way to clear things up. We don't need bad advertising and FUD spread. I suggest to take this article down from Cointelegraph using legal steps if this is not true.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/mining-pool-of-hyundai-related-blockchain-platform-hdac-suffers-hack
Edited

What happened, how sad it happens and knowingly cointelegraph is a reliable source of news but i will ask it on their telegram to confirm if it was real. The report i guess will not be taken without having a strong evidence.

This is what i read from their chats.

Eugene(Eunkyu) Lim:
This guy nicknamed 'Ethereum V' created his personal pool called 'Hdac pool', which people wrongly presumed was an official pool created by Hdac Tech. After abusing others' hashpower, Ethereum V reported without providing any proof that the mined DACs were 'hacked', and simultaneously, Ethereum V disappeared to nowhere (his Kakao talk group and profile were deleted).

Hdac Tech had nothing to do with 'Hdac pool', and Hdac blockchain has experienced neither problems nor hacks.

Please watch out for false rumors and fake news. Thank you.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

Edited

What happened, how sad it happens and knowingly cointelegraph is a reliable source of news but i will ask it on their telegram to confirm if it was real. The report i guess will not be taken without having a strong evidence.

This is what i read from their chats.

Eugene(Eunkyu) Lim:
This guy nicknamed 'Ethereum V' created his personal pool called 'Hdac pool', which people wrongly presumed was an official pool created by Hdac Tech. After abusing others' hashpower, Ethereum V reported without providing any proof that the mined DACs were 'hacked', and simultaneously, Ethereum V disappeared to nowhere (his Kakao talk group and profile were deleted).

Hdac Tech had nothing to do with 'Hdac pool', and Hdac blockchain has experienced neither problems nor hacks.

Please watch out for false rumors and fake news. Thank you.

Hi there,

Here is the official response from the Hdac team:

John (Sang Ug) Bae admin:
This is not true. This mining pool is built up by a group that has nothing with Hdac AG

We asked that newspaper to revise the article.
yourcatsofat

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

Exactly!!!
No one wants to take care of people who were making promotions while ICO was going on. It is not right!
gamehendge02

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

Exactly!!!
No one wants to take care of people who were making promotions while ICO was going on. It is not right!

Only bounty managers can address this. Please direct your query to the bounty channel.  https://t.me/hdac_bounty

btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:17:41 AM

See you need to understand their intention towards HDAC developments because they are developing the block chain from scratch and it will take sometime already they mentioned very soon they are going to distribute the coins to bounty people and now submitting the wallet address they have extended the duration up to 4th June.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

They always make a promise that everyone's doubts start because of what they say. do not expect and accept the end result they say.
yourcatsofat

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

They always make a promise that everyone's doubts start because of what they say. do not expect and accept the end result they say.

I do not believe any one who says about distribution. Now I know that it's just words and a project can pay rewards after 4-6 months after an ICO.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

I do not believe any one who says about distribution. Now I know that it's just words and a project can pay rewards after 4-6 months after an ICO.
I heard last time about that distribution for the ico investors and next is for the bounty but they still haven't appear on my wallet i thought investors distribution was ongoin so i think its best to confirm it with the because there is a problem again. Maybe that distribution that comes from somebody is a mistake of understanding what the team said.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:17:11 AM

Hey if you are having trouble check in to the official telegram channel. Admins are there 24/7 for support.

https://t.me/Hdac_TGE

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

See you need to understand their intention towards HDAC developments because they are developing the block chain from scratch and it will take sometime already they mentioned very soon they are going to distribute the coins to bounty people and now submitting the wallet address they have extended the duration up to 4th June.
You need to understand these members too because they are right. Why promise distribution just after ICO if you know that this is impossible to fulfill? Hdac should say that they will pay in a period of 6 months after ICO to bounty hunters. This is transparency and better for marketing. There will be no FUD now if they provide the real date of distribution when bounty started.  

RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

Looks like hdac is trading on bitonbay for around 30 Cents
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

Looks like hdac is trading on bitonbay for around 30 Cents

HUGE thanks for the info. is it an chinese exchange? i've never heard of it before.
yourcatsofat

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

I heard last time about that distribution for the ico investors and next is for the bounty but they still haven't appear on my wallet i thought investors distribution was ongoin so i think its best to confirm it with the because there is a problem again. Maybe that distribution that comes from somebody is a mistake of understanding what the team said.

I do not see that distribution has started. Instead of I see how they are trying to say that the distribution will start soon. Ridiculous.
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

I do not see that distribution has started. Instead of I see how they are trying to say that the distribution will start soon. Ridiculous.

Announcement on HDAC Bounty distribution from HDAC

As announced before, the deadline for sending Hdac wallet address was until 28th of May, 2018.
However, only about half of the total Bounty participants have sent their wallet addresses. HDAC will therefore,

extend the period for one more week (new deadline: 4th of June, 2018).
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: