Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:41:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46987 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

hello dev how the update that happening with DAC? because now it is June 4, when is the start of distribution for  participants bounty?
and can I know when to enter the big market exchange?

I don't understand why everybody is talking about distribution at 5.06. There was no info from the team that they will start distribution today only that tot 4.06 is an end date for bounty claim. I think now they have to sum everything up and they will pay soon. be patient, there is still no official exchange for Hdac. So even if you get them there will be no place to sell and to be fully confident and protected. I think is better for every token holder to read Hdac white paper one more time. If they deliver what they promise this project could be your best gainer. But we have to wait until 2019 to know for sure. For me, this was a long ter investment so I don't mind to wait. I am satisfied with the company and communication after ICO.

yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

hello dev how the update that happening with DAC? because now it is June 4, when is the start of distribution for  participants bounty?
and can I know when to enter the big market exchange?

I don't understand why everybody is talking about distribution at 5.06. There was no info from the team that they will start distribution today only that tot 4.06 is an end date for bounty claim. I think now they have to sum everything up and they will pay soon. be patient, there is still no official exchange for Hdac. So even if you get them there will be no place to sell and to be fully confident and protected. I think is better for every token holder to read Hdac white paper one more time. If they deliver what they promise this project could be your best gainer. But we have to wait until 2019 to know for sure. For me, this was a long ter investment so I don't mind to wait. I am satisfied with the company and communication after ICO.

There are no reasons to pay right now. There are no good exchanges to sell hdac at a good price.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

There are no reasons to pay right now. There are no good exchanges to sell hdac at a good price.
That isn't the reason to delay and they aren't for the reason that there is no good exchange. My opinion after they get the wallet from the participants, it will take time to synthesize and recalculate. That is unlikely to happen but I just for example: because too many people don't send their wallets during this time, the value of your stakes will increase. Grin
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

That isn't the reason to delay and they aren't for the reason that there is no good exchange. My opinion after they get the wallet from the participants, it will take time to synthesize and recalculate. That is unlikely to happen but I just for example: because too many people don't send their wallets during this time, the value of your stakes will increase. Grin
This post was written not much higher.
The main thing, they do not want to to divide unused bounty pool between hunters if some hunters will not have time to write pm to HDAC.
Does anybody have reliable information, how will they really go.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

The main thing, they do not want to to divide unused bounty pool between hunters if some hunters will not have time to write pm to HDAC.

This isn't good because there is always a possibility for fraud if the team has a personal interest om not to pay to bounty hunters. Not paid tokens should be divided among all other participants of bounty campaign which are eligible for payout. Nobody will say that they don't pay or give only a few days of time to change addresses because the team wanted to steal our tokens.

If the bounty is delayed so long then there is hard to talk about such fast additional checkup requirements. People provided their BTC wallets long time ago and few of them could forget about this bounty because of this all delays. Not their fault that now this changed into another form of confirmation.

Crypto world is a very fast living place, one week in the crypto is a month in real life. Bounty hunters waited for so long that they moved forward and some of them come back here every two weeks or even month to check their bounty. I have done this by myself in different bounty campaign which was postponed for 6 months. There will be a lot of hunters too late with their claim before the end date. Just my 2 satoshis.

harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

surely for the person who will play in it will think of this for a few days or until the end of november and whether it is certain or not. Smiley
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

Hdac is trading on Bibox

https://www.bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=DAC_BTC
clarkgeneral86

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

It isn't an official exchange. People don't know when they will announce the official exchange, today there is an new announcement but it only involves burning coin.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

I also did not hear any statements from the representatives of the HDAC about the exchange. I know one more coin DAC, more precisely not a coin but token on ERC 20, and at first thought that it was she, but then saw the symbol DAC.
Hmmm  +225.66% 24h Change in first day trading, not bad, given that the whole market is falling, let's see what happens to the price when team DAC will send coin all bounty hunters. I honestly did not expect that they will come out so quickly for an exchange, I was prepared to wait another half-year ...) Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

I also did not hear any statements from the representatives of the HDAC about the exchange. I know one more coin DAC, more precisely not a coin but token on ERC 20, and at first thought that it was she, but then saw the symbol DAC.
Hmmm  +225.66% 24h Change in first day trading, not bad, given that the whole market is falling, let's see what happens to the price when team DAC will send coin all bounty hunters. I honestly did not expect that they will come out so quickly for an exchange, I was prepared to wait another half-year ...) Grin

maybe you are too hypocritical if you keep waiting that long.
not that I can not wait to receive updates from dev, but I observe this as if there are too many changes in the development of this project.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

It isn't an official exchange. People don't know when they will announce the official exchange, today there is an new announcement but it only involves burning coin.

What official means?
Bibox listed them.
Bibox is a Top 10 Exchange.
Where is the difference if Bibox listed DAC ("unofficial") or Hdac payed Bibox(official) to list DAC Huh

YOu can trade them now on a bigger exchange and that whats count.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Wow!
40 cents right now. It seems very good. But bounty participants still do not have coins.
AresCrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

Hi, Everyone!, I think that some members still do not know the fact that DAC is on two exchange providers (BitonBay, Bibox) now although they listed DAC by themselves.

As it is already been officially announced by Hdac Technology AG, Hdac Technology AG is not involved in listing by third parties ; However, Hdac is open source and its main-net is operated publicly, so anyone, including exchanges like Bibox, can participate in listing DAC.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

Wow!
40 cents right now. It seems very good. But bounty participants still do not have coins.

Yeah it's indeed seems very good.. Just checked it on BBOX and I think although the price is not that high yet but the ICO investors are in profit already right now, if we count the bonuses then they already make lots of easy money (especially for PRE-sale ICO investors). I'm hoping the best for this project, although I'm a bit pesimistic of its total supply. A bit sad as well because the team is working really slow and I hope HDAC could finally arise and listed on coinmarketcap as soon as possible.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

unfortunately I did not see the link to the site. Tell me please, what is now with the project? What stage is it? the token is traded on exchanges?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

unfortunately I did not see the link to the site. Tell me please, what is now with the project? What stage is it? the token is traded on exchanges?

Many of which are questions on this project because I see this project running for a long time but the distribution has not been done.
gamehendge02

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

What official means?
Bibox listed them.
Where is the difference if Bibox listed DAC ("unofficial") or Hdac payed Bibox(official) to list DAC Huh

Hdac Technology AG is not involved in listing by third parties ; However, Hdac is open source and its main-net is operated publicly, so anyone, including exchanges like Bibox, can participate in listing DAC.
clarkgeneral86

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:04:12 AM

What official means?
Bibox listed them.

Hdac Technology AG is not involved in listing by third parties ; However, Hdac is open source and its main-net is operated publicly, so anyone, including exchanges like Bibox, can participate in listing DAC.

I know the exchanges can list the DAC but to limit the scam, they need an official announcement confirming these exchanges is legit or not.
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Join our monetary information team and you will receive great rewards.
Click to join https://discord.gg/HPVtmw

get out with your spammy stuff
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

Hmmm  +225.66% 24h Change in first day trading, not bad, given that the whole market is falling, let's see what happens to the price when team DAC will send coin all bounty hunters. I honestly did not expect that they will come out so quickly for an exchange, I was prepared to wait another half-year ...) Grin

maybe you are too hypocritical if you keep waiting that long.
not that I can not wait to receive updates from dev, but I observe this as if there are too many changes in the development of this project.

What??? hypocritical??? updates??? what do you mean? I can not make out, some kind of meaningless combination of words ....
I understand that you belong to those types of people who adore waiting, and the longer the wait then better for you, right?
Personally, I will see changes in the project when my coins come to my wallet, which I earned and bought, so I will be sure that the network is working, the transactions are on, but for now these are all the words ...

The project is still at the stage of distribution of coins. Official statements about exchanges from the DAC team have not yet been received.
We are waiting and we hope that the expectation is coming to an end.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: