Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46987 times)
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

after all this time, i think there are two possibilites; 1 they forgot about bounty payments, 2 they deliberately dont make the payments. option 2 is probably opinion of most of us.

If you have a concern about your bounty tokens please come to the Telegram community channel : https://t.me/HDAC_bounty

i am already in telegram group and i dont see any extra info.

No one from hdac dev team answering only amazix , but amazix team dont have update from hdac, looks like hdac dev team stop responding to amazix

Hey there firesurfer

I hope you are doing well.
AmaZix is working alongside Hdac.
Feel free to contact us here or via the Telegram groups for more information regarding the project.
Please let us know, how are we able to assist you?

stop giving generic answers to people.

@firesurfer, someone from hdac is at telegram channel as well, so they read and know. but what i see is they dont care.

I'm really sorry if you found my previous comment "generic".
I think you missed the part where I asked if there's something we will be able to assist with.
I and other mods of AmaZix do care about you and doing the best we can in order to address your questions /concerns/complaints properly.
I'm sorry that it takes time to receive some answers, it doesn't mean we don't care - we are trying hard to provide you with any piece of information.
Perhaps it might look "generic" it doesn't mean we type those comments without any intention to help.

murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

the hype that this project has done at the ico moment was suspect from the beginning. very high rewards and some big name attach to it. almost too good to be true. maybe it was

WakandaQueen

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

They have been particularly an open book.  The official announcement from Hdac regarding the TGE event:
https://www.hdactech.com/en/News/news.do?mode=view&articleNo=185
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

I will quote a post from bounty thread maybe this will give little light in Hdac story. There is no info about bounty but still this is good summarry of what is going on with Hdac lately.

that shit marketing team amazix finally sacked  Grin mine here http://dac.signal2noi.se

TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:13:56 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 01:34:25 PM by TPB_Cryptofan

I will quote a post from bounty thread maybe this will give little light in Hdac story. There is no info about bounty but still this is good summarry of what is going on with Hdac lately.

that shit marketing team amazix finally sacked  Grin mine here http://dac.signal2noi.se

That post, that news is not from Hdac team, and it is not official, always check official news from https://www.hdactech.com/en/News/news.do

Amazix is still working alongside the HDAC team to provide quality, professional moderation and community management.

If you have any issues or questions please come to the HDAC community Telegram channel to discuss them : https://t.me/Hdac_TGE

That post that news is not from Hdac team, and it is not official, ask them to always check official news from the official hdac web
kalyanzb

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

Where to mining HDAC ??
jackmoon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

Recently, many projects have delayed the ICO plan and reward allocation time. It seems that HDAC has not started an accurate time to respond to the exact allocation time.
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

Where to mining HDAC ??

You can find more details on the mining of DAC in that website->https://github.com/Hdactech/nomp

Please note that Hdac has no official pool (private pool).
We don't have any details regarding other (public) Hdac pools.
mme1022

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

Where to mining HDAC ??

Hey there kalyanzb
Thank you for reaching out.
Check out this website https://github.com/Hdactech/nomp for more details regarding the mining of Hdac.

gamehendge02

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:51:12 AM

Where to mining HDAC ??

You can find more details on the mining of DAC here https://github.com/Hdactech/nomp
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

The project trip is very long and until now the project is still doing development but I see all bounty participants haven't received any payment from this long project.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

The project trip is very long and until now the project is still doing development but I see all bounty participants haven't received any payment from this long project.
What? Its been a long time a month ago if im right when some participant wrote here and submitted their address for the bounty. I am a follower of this hdac project and i feel that they are to slow and moving, i don't know if they have problems again.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Sereneharer

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

What? Its been a long time a month ago if im right when some participant wrote here and submitted their address for the bounty. I am a follower of this hdac project and i feel that they are to slow and moving, i don't know if they have problems again.

The problem is hdac ignoring people
WakandaQueen

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

The Hdac team is very solid and professional. not to mention their determination to achieve any milestone on their roadmap. I think the progress shows the commitment of the team and their commitment to the success of the project. I know that sometimes we don't have all the details. I know they ask that we go to the official site to get up to date information as they are re-strategizing their social media channels.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

Yes, it is. And as I think it is not normal situation. Team has big problem in communication with their community. There are many questions, but without answers.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
mme1022

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

Yes, it is. And as I think it is not normal situation. Team has big problem in communication with their community. There are many questions, but without answers.

Hey Malamadre

Could you please share with us which questions have not been answered yet?
I'll do my best to address them.
Thanks  Smiley

yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

The Hdac team is very solid and professional. not to mention their determination to achieve any milestone on their roadmap. I think the progress shows the commitment of the team and their commitment to the success of the project. I know that sometimes we don't have all the details. I know they ask that we go to the official site to get up to date information as they are re-strategizing their social media channels.

Still there are no bounty payouts and good exchanges. Professional teams do not work like that
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

Hey Malamadre

Thanks  Smiley

Ok. The main question is about bounty payments. All who participated in bounty campaign have been waiting announcement about payments for long time. But there is no any information about it.

mme1022

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

Hey Malamadre

Thanks  Smiley

Ok. The main question is about bounty payments. All who participated in bounty campaign have been waiting announcement about payments for long time. But there is no any information about it.

Thank you for replying to my question.
This thread is focusing on the project itself.
I think it would be better to query this on the bounty group -> https://t.me/HDAC_bounty
I'm sorry I can't provide any new details, I don't want to provide any misleading information.
It would be better to check it on the bounty group.

Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Hey Malamadre

Thanks  Smiley

Thank you for replying to my question.
This thread is focusing on the project itself.
I think it would be better to query this on the bounty group -> https://t.me/HDAC_bounty
I'm sorry I can't provide any new details, I don't want to provide any misleading information.
It would be better to check it on the bounty group.

Ok, thanks for answer. I asked this question here, because we couldn't find the answer in those telegram chat. Anyway, thanks.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: