Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46987 times)
rDieminger

Activity: 784
Merit: 64

■ Professional Spanish Translator

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

2018-07-25 yesteday HDAC

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:57:37 PM

Where to mining HDAC ??

Hey there kalyanzb
Thank you for reaching out.
Check out this website https://github.com/Hdactech/nomp for more details regarding the mining of Hdac.

But can mining with any kind of common devices in which today are used for mining (CPU, GPU or ASIC)?
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:41:10 AM

Where to mining HDAC ??

Hey there kalyanzb
Thank you for reaching out.
Check out this website https://github.com/Hdactech/nomp for more details regarding the mining of Hdac.

But can mining with any kind of common devices in which today are used for mining (CPU, GPU or ASIC)?

HDAC nodes will use ePoW and the Lyra2Rev2 ASIC-resistant algorithm.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

The project trip is very long and until now the project is still doing development but I see all bounty participants haven't received any payment from this long project.
What? Its been a long time a month ago if im right when some participant wrote here and submitted their address for the bounty. I am a follower of this hdac project and i feel that they are to slow and moving, i don't know if they have problems again.

I don't see any posts about receiving coins in this thread but maybe they say it in their telegram group because I don't really know it because I know that some people do not accept it.
revenant2017

Activity: 728

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

Anyone here knows how can i export the private keys in HDAC? And how can i import it also? I don't see any button that leads me to the console/command window. Or do this work like BTC wallet wherein you can backup the wallet.dat data to be used later? Thanks if anyone knows the answer.
Stereoisomer

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

Anyone here knows how can i export the private keys in HDAC? And how can i import it also? I don't see any button that leads me to the console/command window. Or do this work like BTC wallet wherein you can backup the wallet.dat data to be used later? Thanks if anyone knows the answer.

Have you tried to contact the support?
support@Hdactech.com
revenant2017

Activity: 728

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

support@Hdactech.com
No one's responding in their email. I haven't find the answer either reading through post on bitcointalk. Currently i'm just using my laptop and forgot my phone that had telegram with it. If anyone can ask this in telegram, please do so. I can't find any other way for me to go to their telegram without having my personal phone.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

support@Hdactech.com
No one's responding in their email. I haven't find the answer either reading through post on bitcointalk. Currently i'm just using my laptop and forgot my phone that had telegram with it. If anyone can ask this in telegram, please do so. I can't find any other way for me to go to their telegram without having my personal phone.

I tried to contact support using email too but nobody responds. Don't want to complain but this is worrying. Together with the bounty situation and lack in communication, I am just afraid as an investor. Before the ICO there was a constant flow of information and updates. After ICO from month to month, we are hearing less and lately, there is no response at all to our queries.

Manage

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

Wher we get houndie on platform and which telegram Chanel you remanded please tell us name?
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

support@Hdactech.com

I tried to contact support using email too but nobody responds. Don't want to complain but this is worrying. Together with the bounty situation and lack in communication, I am just afraid as an investor. Before the ICO there was a constant flow of information and updates. After ICO from month to month, we are hearing less and lately, there is no response at all to our queries.

Hey there!
Make sure you are using the correct email as it did change recently: support@Hdactech.com.
And you can follow the constant stream of updates here: https://www.hdactech.com/en/index.do
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

Wher we get houndie on platform and which telegram Chanel you remanded please tell us name?

This is the link to the official Telegram group: https://t.me/Hdac_TGE
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

The application prospect of Internet of things based on block chain is broad. Hdac project team should strengthen community building and market value management.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:27:15 AM

support@Hdactech.com

The fast live support that you can contact is in telegram and if in case your issue is more technical you will be ask to directly email them.
I think you are not the only one who is worried, for most its on bountys because lately thet ask the hdac address and until now there is no distribution. The hdac is live and can be traded in exchange i only forgot what exchange it is and if you are in doubt you can decide.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

support@Hdactech.com

The fast live support that you can contact is in telegram and if in case your issue is more technical you will be ask to directly email them.
I think you are not the only one who is worried, for most its on bountys because lately thet ask the hdac address and until now there is no distribution. The hdac is live and can be traded in exchange i only forgot what exchange it is and if you are in doubt you can decide.

I was not part of this bounty but I have invested few bucks and such a situation is not good. Everything should be paid and distributed already. We still don't know what for impact this bounty would have on Hdac price. Market conditions where bad so long, I think that was the best time to distribute because dump would make no difference.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

support@Hdactech.com

I was not part of this bounty but I have invested few bucks and such a situation is not good. Everything should be paid and distributed already. We still don't know what for impact this bounty would have on Hdac price. Market conditions where bad so long, I think that was the best time to distribute because dump would make no difference.

telegram is most reliable place to get lates update of any project nowadays, most project prefar to be active on telegram than here on bitcointalk, most update can also be found in the platform but i think it is equally important to update Ann thread with all the necessary recent updates occurred,
Hdac is currently trading at Bibox exchange at $.14, but i think the Hdac should have paid up bounty by now, this doesn't look professional on their part.

TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:54:33 AM

support@Hdactech.com

telegram is most reliable place to get lates update of any project nowadays, most project prefar to be active on telegram than here on bitcointalk, most update can also be found in the platform but i think it is equally important to update Ann thread with all the necessary recent updates occurred,
Hdac is currently trading at Bibox exchange at $.14, but i think the Hdac should have paid up bounty by now, this doesn't look professional on their part.

Please head over to the telegram channel. Admins are present 24/7 to support the community and answer questions.
Official Telegram group: https://t.me/Hdac_TGE
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

Please head over to the telegram channel. Admins are present 24/7 to support the community and answer questions.

if you are already in their telegram, your remarks will be limited by the admin and they are very unfriendly to the bounty hunters.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:17:37 AM

if you are already in their telegram, your remarks will be limited by the admin and they are very unfriendly to the bounty hunters.
[/quote]

Yes, even in bounty telegram and main telegram team and supporting team are very active in answering the questions. The only thing is bothering they are not giving any exact ETA for coins distribution.

Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

Does anyone know HDAC team goes into this thread, read it??? I wrote to them in facebook, wrote to the linkedin, wrote to the email, from nowhere I dont received a clear answer, more precisely, I did not receive any response at all. It seems that they do not follow their social networks and this thread. I wait for the return answer about 2 months. I do not understand their position.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

Does anyone know HDAC team goes into this thread, read it??? I wrote to them in facebook, wrote to the linkedin, wrote to the email, from nowhere I dont received a clear answer, more precisely, I did not receive any response at all. It seems that they do not follow their social networks and this thread. I wait for the return answer about 2 months. I do not understand their position.

Hey Darthswan
What is your question? Perhaps we would be able to assist you with it or to forward it directly to the team.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: