Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:51:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46987 times)
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Does anyone know HDAC team goes into this thread, read it??? I wrote to them in facebook, wrote to the linkedin, wrote to the email, from nowhere I dont received a clear answer, more precisely, I did not receive any response at all. It seems that they do not follow their social networks and this thread. I wait for the return answer about 2 months. I do not understand their position.

Hey Darthswan
What is your question? Perhaps we would be able to assist you with it or to forward it directly to the team.

The question is the same one that worries all for 8 months already, when there will be some information about the distribution of coins. Why is  team silent? They can make an official statement whatever we dont worry?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

Does anyone know HDAC team goes into this thread, read it??? I wrote to them in facebook, wrote to the linkedin, wrote to the email, from nowhere I dont received a clear answer, more precisely, I did not receive any response at all. It seems that they do not follow their social networks and this thread. I wait for the return answer about 2 months. I do not understand their position.

Hey Darthswan
What is your question? Perhaps we would be able to assist you with it or to forward it directly to the team.

The question is the same one that worries all for 8 months already, when there will be some information about the distribution of coins. Why is  team silent? They can make an official statement whatever we dont worry?

I believe the delays are caused by FINMA/AML regulation policy on which HDAC is working on completing.

Sereneharer

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

Hey Darthswan

No payment for bounty, stop waiting, hdac refused to pay, post complaint here for this scam bounty program

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4702637.msg42448751#msg42448751
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

Hey Darthswan

No payment for bounty, stop waiting, hdac refused to pay, post complaint here for this scam bounty program

Please refrain from making false accusations. You may contact the bounty managers directly here : https://t.me/HDAC_bounty
Sereneharer

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

Hey Darthswan

The question is the same one that worries all for 8 months already, when there will be some information about the distribution of coins. Why is  team silent? They can make an official statement whatever we dont worry?

Please refrain from making false accusations. You may contact the bounty managers directly here : https://t.me/HDAC_bounty

No need to contact, they dont have answer,  hdac scam bounty program
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Any bounty related problem should be addressed in bounty thread and telegram : https://t.me/HDAC_bounty
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

hdac team just released a statement on telegram;

"Announcement from HDAC: The team apoogizes for the delay in the distribution of DAC coins. There have been some miscommunication issues with the company that will do the distribution, but it will hopefully be solved next week and the distribution can then finally take place."

lets see if they will take any action next week.
Sereneharer

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

"Announcement from HDAC: The team apoogizes for the delay in the distribution of DAC coins. There have been some miscommunication issues with the company that will do the distribution, but it will hopefully be solved next week and the distribution can then finally take place."

That is fake news, no one will paid
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

I will draw attention to links with social media channels which are not working. Fb was bit more active than twitter but role of these two is very important to keep them active for updates. These links also needs to be replaced by existing ones on coinmarketcap if there are any changes. Large majority relays on these channels to keep them on the board.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

I will draw attention to links with social media channels which are not working. Fb was the bit more active than Twitter but role of these two is very important to keep them active for updates. These links also needs to be replaced by existing ones on coinmarketcap if there are any changes. Large majority relays on these channels to keep them on the board.

Hey Hullo!
Thank you very much for the feedback.
Please note that the team is re-structuring their social media presence, and that is why their Twitter and Facebook are not being updated on a regular basis.
https://t.me/Hdac_TGE/47078
It will be announced, when the team will return to update the social media with new and exciting content.
Stay tuned  Smiley

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

This is an official message on the bounty telegram, you should calm down. Everyone has been waiting a long time, we will probably get it soon in the coming week.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

This is an official message on the bounty telegram, you should calm down. Everyone has been waiting a long time, we will probably get it soon in the coming week.
Does the bounty tokens handled by other parties?
That's a good news for the bounty hunters and wait for their token after one week. Along with that issue they should be active and not only say this kind of thing in a long time at least we know the reason of delays.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

Does the bounty tokens handled by other parties?
That's a good news for the bounty hunters and wait for their token after one week. Along with that issue they should be active and not only say this kind of thing in a long time at least we know the reason of delays.
how can this airdrop program be handled by another party? the program should be held by the team that will develop this project so they know how all these tokens can be distributed to gift hunters and they will know the shortcomings that the project has to complete

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Bounty related content/queries/comments should be addressed in bounty thread and telegram : https://t.me/HDAC_bounty
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

Finally some news about bounty distribution. I have found this announcement on Telegram in bounty group.

"Announcement from HDAC: The team apologizes for the delay in the distribution of DAC coins. There have been some miscommunication issues with the company that will do the distribution, but it will hopefully be solved next week and the distribution can then finally take place."
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

Finally some news about bounty distribution. I have found this announcement on Telegram in bounty group.

"Announcement from HDAC: The team apologizes for the delay in the distribution of DAC coins. There have been some miscommunication issues with the company that will do the distribution, but it will hopefully be solved next week and the distribution can then finally take place."

dude i just wrote that yesterday, read the posts.

but yeah, thats the statement, i really hope for no delay this time..
Sereneharer

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:51:59 AM

Dont too excited to this news, they keep repeating this every month, but no payment until now, they wont pay bounty
gamehendge02

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

Dont too excited to this news, they keep repeating this every month, but no payment until now, they wont pay bounty

While i understand your frustration, please do not spread FUD the channel.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

it's hardly FUD, if bounties still not been paid?
Stereoisomer

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

it's hardly FUD, if bounties still not been paid?

Since the announcement was made this Wed and it clearly states, this issue will be resolved next week, perhaps it would be best to wait until then. Thank you for your patience.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: